What's new

Modi is not BJP PM Candidate

Lols and Modi will be most probably declared as PM candidate in this very month.

But compared to Modi not many come close to him,Even in south india Namo has a huge following.

Its debatable mate.. See what kind of popularity Imran had in internet and see what his party's performance in election.. Modi is popular in Internet, I can give you that..

Not bad for a starter. Besides point in case is Modi has proved himself as an able admin while Imran is still a novice.
Its debatable mate.. See what kind of popularity Imran had in internet and see what his party's performance in election.. Modi is popular in Internet, I can give you that..

Lols and Modi will be most probably declared as PM candidate in this very month.
No if it has to happen then this will happen in second half of this month itself or he may get a relook if BJP loose election in MP.

But mind it no other PM candidate will be announced either before semi-final match (forthcoming elections in four states ) if it's someone other than NaMo.

But mate Imran Khan's party was new and still they end up being second largest party after elections. But here BJP is already second largest party and with Modi, may be they can perform very well.

Not bad for a starter. Besides point in case is Modi has proved himself as an able admin while Imran is still a novice.

But mate Imran Khan's party was new and still they end up being second largest party after elections. But here BJP is already second largest party and with Modi, may be they can perform very well.

Guys, my point is, Modi is not popular among masses as speculated.. Can you tell me any of the South Indian state where BJP can win election in the name of Modi.. There were chances in Karnataka.. But thanks to the awesome rule of BJP, it got ruined also..

Yes , very probably we may see India voting for Modi as PM like Presidential candidate in US as it has happened in past with persons having mass appeal , for instance Indira Gandhi.

Point taken. And destroyed. :woot: :)

No, but seriously - we will see his imprint in the South soon - hopefully :angel:
Guys, my point is, Modi is not popular among masses as speculated.. Can you tell me any of the South Indian state where BJP can win election in the name of Modi.. There were chances in Karnataka.. But thanks to the awesome rule of BJP, it got ruined also..

People are naive, Do you think likes of Arun Jaitely will allow Modi as PM? There are some very shrewd corrupted members in BJP, who are two-faced. Such members will allow Congress to rule India as long as they are untouched. Modi will never become PM of India.

True that. BJP can't win in south India, never had, except Karnataka but BJP will rather seek alliance with some of the parties there say AIDMK or TDP....and concentrate in other big states. Lets see what they can do.

It's well established fact that UP and Bihar+Jharkhand decides the fate of contesting PM. BJP doesn't need 500+ seats ,target is just 200+ and I think game is on if BJP goes on offensive now without wasting time in their internal strife.

True that. BJP can't win in south India, never had, except Karnataka but BJP will rather seek alliance with some of the parties there say AIDMK or TDP....and concentrate in other big states. Lets see what they can do.

That would be another problem.. Those parties you mentioned will be a pain in the A$$ for BJP government if they come into power.. With Telugana issue and Sri Lankan issue, good luck for a smooth ride.. All those states in which BJP is performing, do not have a complex coalition issue.. When it comes to center, the picture changes drastically..

It's well established fact that UP and Bihar+Jharkhand decides the fate of contesting PM. BJP doesn't need 500+ seats ,target is just 200+ and I think game is on if BJP goes on offensive now without wasting time in their internal strife.

With Nitish doing comparatively well in Bihar and Mulayam-Akhilesh Duo playing all kind of dirty tricks, how much seats can you expect from these state?

That would be another problem.. Those parties you mentioned will be a pain in the A$$ for BJP government if they come into power.. With Telugana issue and Sri Lankan issue, good luck for a smooth ride.. All those states in which BJP is performing, do not have a complex coalition issue.. When it comes to center, the picture changes drastically..

With Nitish doing comparatively well in Bihar and Mulayam-Akhilesh Duo playing all kind of dirty tricks, how much seats can you expect from these state?

well Still this pain in a$$ would be less than what congress is getting now.(SP, BSP do blackmail then very well).

If Modi leads BJP then
UP-45+
Bihar- 20+
Jharkhand-8+

I am being very moderate.

Manohar Parrikar was a better PM candidate than Modi anyway :whistle:

It woul like, comparing an apple and an orange. Parikar was/is a good politician however, NaMo is better leader.

No one in BJP has a Modi's Charishma/Karishma, don't you agree on this ? :devil:

Back
Top Bottom