What's new

Modi is not BJP PM Candidate

So Sad the Modi Terrorist Supporter will be without pay now going to die of hunger :cheers:
They tried so hard to clean its image After Gujarat riots Butcher Modi will never ever become PM.

But i personally wanted BJP to Announce his PM as Modi because after what happen in karnataka :partay:

AWESME dude, strangely BJP will be butchered in both Kerala and Karnataka and andhra...mauled so HUMILIATINGLY that there would be no real parallels...wonder why that is so :rofl:

Ladies and gentlemen, we now have a self proclaimed soothsayer who can predict the future. :cuckoo::cheesy: ...............your hysterical laughter after imagining a result is a warning sign of loosing your mind. :lol:

Ladies and gentlemen, we now have a self proclaimed soothsayer who can predict the future. :cuckoo::cheesy: ...............your hysterical laughter after imagining a result is a warning sign of loosing your mind. :lol:

So BJP is gonna win Kar, Kerala and Andhra....I've told you this many times before....I REALLY NEED YOUR WEED MAN!!!

maybe he's just upset bcoz bjp is nt officially announcing a pm candidate......

From his post I could find none of the three places - Kar, Kerala and Andhra. I guess you don't need any more weed. :woot:
So BJP is gonna win Kar, Kerala and Andhra....I've told you this many times before....I REALLY NEED YOUR WEED MAN!!!

Yeah right. The Owaisis, Nitish of Bihar (ki beti fame), Faruqi, Haq(of Vande Mataram walk out fame) of the present, past and future UPA partners are great :)

Funny how the Central Govt is not having paid posters in PDF while Modi (owning only State Govt) having such a huge paid cyber army. That means Gujarat is richer than the Central Govt!

Now that is a compliment :D
So Sad the Modi Terrorist Supporter will be without pay now going to die of hunger :cheers:
They tried so hard to clean its image After Gujarat riots Butcher Modi will never ever become PM.

But i personally wanted BJP to Announce his PM as Modi because after what happen in karnataka :partay:

LOL....your hysterical laughter has died down ....what you now need is medication and a room with padded walls.

If this is the case with only strong prospects of Modi becoming PM, if Modi actually becomes PM you will be a raving lunatic. :cheesy: ..........not that it will be a big step. :P

From his post I could find none of the three places - Kar, Kerala and Andhra. I guess you don't need any more weed. :woot:

That is the classic strawman defense of pdf bigots.

The only way they can claim any victory is by building these straw-men and knocking them down. :P

LOL....your hysterical laughter has died down ....what you now need is medication and a room with padded walls.

If this is the case with only strong prospects of Modi becoming PM, if Modi actually becomes PM you will be a raving lunatic. :cheesy: ..........not that it will be a big step. :P

That is the classic strawman defense of pdf bigots.

The only way they can claim any victory is by building these straw-men and knocking them down. :P

na I'll settle for the weed man. I'll pay for postage.

na I'll settle for the weed man. I'll pay for postage.

For that you need to contact your muslim brothers in Afghanistan. ......... if you don't have cash, you could just bend over. That way you can ever save on postage money and do some weekend jihad. :P

For that you need to contact your muslim brothers in Afghanistan. ......... if you don't have cash, you could just bend over. That way you can ever save on postage money and do some weekend jihad. :P

I can assure you...their stuff is nowhere as strong as yours.

Back
Top Bottom