What's new

Modi is not BJP PM Candidate

If this guy does not contest for the post of PM , it will be a great loss for India .

1238052_403624099749348_1668964481_n.png

May be not honest personally, but a guy with good governance skills and has made some honest attempts to improve his state, which shows in facts.

So thats my POV, whats yours?:)

What do you not mean 'may be not honest personally' ? What evidence do you have that shows Modi has indulged in personal corruption ? If you do not have the courage to stick to your guns .......why make it in the first place. Cowards are worse that bigots.

Yes...you might be true to some extent....If Modi is a terrorist for some section of people like you....I feel pity on my nation..

The real pity is that Muslim bigots did not go to pakistan after demanding for it in 1947 and stayed back in India, and after that the congress instead of kicking them out chose to appease them. What you see is now the end result of that.

What do you not mean 'may be not honest personally' ? What evidence do you have that shows Modi has indulged in personal corruption ? If you do not have the courage to stick to your guns .......why make it in the first place. Cowards are worse that bigots.

The real pity is that Muslim bigots did not go to pakistan after demanding for it in 1947 and stayed back in India, and after that the congress instead of kicking them out chose to appease them. What you see is now the end result of that.

I disagree to your point...Although I have expected that India and its partition should be complete. But again coming to your point....it is not about Muslims at all...the problem is that the patriotic Muslims and their voice are never being projected in the media...So do not find fault line on the basis of religion rather it is the so called secular Congi parties who use them as a scapegoat and use it as an medium in the political space at the election time...

I disagree to your point...Although I have expected that India and its partition should be complete. But again coming to your point....it is not about Muslims at all...the problem is that the patriotic Muslims and their voice are never being projected in the media...So do not find fault line on the basis of religion rather it is the so called secular Congi parties who use them as a scapegoat and use it as an medium in the political space at the election time...

I said 'muslim bigots' ........it is you who assumed 'all muslims'. What it really means is that you think 'all muslims' are bigots, not me.

I have a simple test ...........any muslim who supports building a Ram temple in ram Janmabhoomi is secular and is a true patriot.

Any muslim or christian who is prepared to look beyond Modi's Hindu Nationalist identity and admit the genuine development Modi, has done and set the benchmark for good governance and his genuine secular credentials is not a bigot. Look around in pdf and tell me how many you see.

May be not honest personally, but a guy with good governance skills and has made some honest attempts to improve his state, which shows in facts.

So thats my POV, whats yours?:)

I think he is crooked and do anything to find its way to power.. He had shown many times his contempt for Muslims.. But we are too blind with this modimania that we tend to forget it..

Ohh your nation like you got in dowry :omghaha:

More then 2000 people lost their lives and one of the systematic killing of the minority with the help of government of BJP and MOdi AS chief minister yes he is terrorist .

court let him go free what we expect from a nation where sikh still waiting for the court to punish the congressii for massacre of sikh in 80"s.

I wish BJP annouce him as PM candidate and we will see the end of BJP .:cheers:

Yes...you might be true to some extent....If Modi is a terrorist for some section of people like you....I feel pity on my nation..

I think he is crooked and do anything to find its way to power.. He had shown many times his contempt for Muslims.. But we are too blind with this modimania that we tend to forget it..

He has shown contempt for all those who deserve his contempt. That is one of the measure of his integrity. You are too blind with modimania to see it.

Baniya nation fell in the trap of muslim.by making pakistan and bangladesh they made permanent enemy and the height of stupidy the baniya did was to let the muslim to live in india and let them multiply now they are more then combine pakistan and bangladesh in population.

Get ready for part two of disintegration of mother india.:sniper:

Baniya nation fell in the trap of muslim.by making pakistan and bangladesh they made permanent enemy and the height of stupidy the baniya did was to let the muslim to live in india and let them multiply now they are more then combine pakistan and bangladesh in population.

Those not happy in India can leave

Ohh your nation like you got in dowry :omghaha:

More then 2000 people lost their lives and one of the systematic killing of the minority with the help of government of BJP and MOdi AS chief minister yes he is terrorist .

court let him go free what we expect from a nation where sikh still waiting for the court to punish the congressii for massacre of sikh in 80"s.

I wish BJP annouce him as PM candidate and we will see the end of BJP .:cheers:

NOP....our Nation that we got in 'partition' (along Hindu - Muslim lines, as explicitly demand by Indian muslims), not dowry.

Systematic, planned and pre mediated murder in Godhra, of Hindu pilgrims 25 women, and 17 children deserved an action that will forever put an end to such predators, least they forget the repercussions of such acts.

If BJP comes to power you will see the congressii go to jail for the sikh killings. Congress has tried its best to put Modi behind bars, but Satyamev Jayate.

You wish BJP will make Modi PM Candidate, We wish BJP makes him PM candidate, so what's the problem ? :azn:

Now all you need to do is convince seiko and guynextdoor :coffee:

:lol: ..............the baniya screwed your lots in Gujarat and you were wailing a little while back about it. Are you sure you want to experience that again ? :azn:

@Aeronaut proves he's too divisive even for BJP. This is from another BJP chief minister that has come in yesterday:

I would have done better than Narendra Modi post-Godhra: Manohar Parrikar - India - DNA

You can shut a few people up, but when just about every other man, even in the BJP ranks looks at him as being a card that shouldn't be played- you can't ignore it. Besides, modi's campaign hasn't delivered much except puff and bluster. It doesn't seem to be making a difference on ground. Shows Indian people are not as dumb as the BJP think.

Worse actually, if dodo's like rahul gandhi gets elected....

Last edited by a moderator:
He has shown contempt for all those who deserve his contempt. That is one of the measure of his integrity. You are too blind with modimania to see it.

He has shown contempt to people because they belong to other religion.. Not because they deserve contempt... Its not integrity..

India is not going anywhere dude.. She will be here.. You can masturbate yourself about disintergration 1000 times.. But it aint gonna happen..

I said 'muslim bigots' ........it is you who assumed 'all muslims'. What it really means is that you think 'all muslims' are bigots, not me.

I have a simple test ...........any muslim who supports building a Ram temple in ram Janmabhoomi is secular and is a true patriot.

Any muslim or christian who is prepared to look beyond Modi's Hindu Nationalist identity and admit the genuine development Modi, has done and set the benchmark for good governance and his genuine secular credentials is not a bigot. Look around in pdf and tell me how many you see

Aweome!! Just a question though? What is the criteria for Hindus to become patriots?

Those not happy in India can leave

You really think he is an Indian, he is a false flag.. When did any muslim in India called Hindus baniyas?

He has shown contempt to people because they belong to other religion.. Not because they deserve contempt... Its not integrity..

India is not going anywhere dude.. She will be here.. You can masturbate yourself about disintergration 1000 times.. But it aint gonna happen..

He has shown contempt for all those who identify themselves with their religion first and then their nation.

He has consistently stuck to his stand against all odds. That is integrity and character. Unlike Advani who suddenly discovered Jinnah was secular.

Aweome!! Just a question though? What is the criteria for Hindus to become patriots?

Its pretty much the same for Hindus too ...........When they put nation before religion. :azn:

You really think he is an Indian, he is a false flag.. When did any muslim in India called Hindus baniyas?

Of course he is .....anyone who spells Baniya with a capital 'B' and India with a 'i' is a false flagger :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom