What's new

Modi is not BJP PM Candidate

By the way Who is next Acting PM from Kongress Side...

After they shunted out Pranab Mukharjee , none among their ranks seems to have integrity to become PM barring one upright MP Jairam Ramesh.
I think Jairam Ramesh is a right man in wrong party.

Manohar Parrikar was a better PM candidate than Modi anyway :whistle:

After they shunted out Pranab Mukharjee , none among their ranks seems to have integrity to become PM barring one upright MP Jairam Ramesh.

Jairam Ramesh.. hmmm Wasn't he yet involved in any Scam??? If I am not wrong he has big mouth...

He can continue serving Gujarat while being the Prime Minister of India :undecided:

Manohar Parrikar was a better PM candidate than Modi anyway :whistle:

No doubt Manohar, Shivraj and Raman Singh are good administrator.. But I can't compare one with another.. All of them are equally capable Leader (One who can lead)..

What about Chidambaram? I mean he had done a decent job being the Home Minister of India..

Jairam Ramesh.. hmmm Wasn't he yet involved in any Scam??? If I am not wrong he has big mouth...

He has clean past record and he speaks up if he feels something is not OK as per his intellect and conscience.

Agreed. But do you think Advani will let anybody come in his path of becoming PM.

Most unlikely, I found Advani very much incapable.He was a failure as Home Minister under Vajpayee.. He is one the over hyped personals in Indian political circles.

No doubt Manohar, Shivraj and Raman Singh are good administrator.. But I can't compare one with another.. All of them are equally capable Leader (One who can lead)..

Both Raman Singh and Shivraj are much needed oxygen for their respective states.. It will be foolish to remove them from their current position.. So ideal candidate will be Manohar.. I mean he is clean and a good administrator..

His only relevance now is to be the unretired Jyoti Basu challenger. To live and try to be relevant till death.
Most unlikely, I found Advani very much incapable.He was a failure as Home Minister under Vajpayee.. He is one the over hyped personals in Indian political circles.

What about Chidambaram? I mean he had done a decent job being the Home Minister of India..

Yes as a homeminister what he has done was perfect and now pathetic Sinde is reaping dividends of those works but I think he has been named in some scams.

Both Raman Singh and Shivraj are much needed oxygen for their respective states.. It will be foolish to remove them from their current position.. So ideal candidate will be Manohar.. I mean he is clean and a good administrator..

But compared to Modi not many come close to him,Even in south india Namo has a huge following.

@Guynextdoor2

You have broken my heart you devil. :angry:

I'm so emotional right now, you hellish creature have hurt my feelings so bad that, i just cant stop crying. :cray:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Guynextdoor2

You have broken my heart you devil. :angry:

I'm so emotional right now, you hellish creature have hurt my feelings so bad that, i just cant stop crying. :cray:

:omghaha: More Indian than Indians

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom