What's new

Modi is not BJP PM Candidate

He said that people of Gujarat have given him a job to do till 2017 and he has to serve them.......he didn't said he can't do both 'serving the country as PM and look after the people of Gujarat at same time'......Moreover BJP is under immense pressure from it's supporters and volunteers to announce Modi as Pm candidate.
Aadvani has almost given up and BJP isn't fool to not use their triumph card Modi when they should have....sooner the BJP spokesperson will say that Bjp hasn't announced its candidate for PM yet and media has taken his speech by all wrong means.

Finally boys, the issue is settled. Modified fans can now take hand kerchiefs and grieve their hearts out :sarcastic:

'Will serve Gujarat till 2017'-India-TIMESNOW.tv - Latest Breaking News, Big News Stories, News Videos

This guy is a Marketing Genius... If there is one marketing case study I am ever going to write in my life it would be about Narendra Modi. Its amazing how he makes sure he is the most visible brand among all that political clatter. I mean there is not one single day when political discourse can be complete without taking his name in some way or the other.

India has the world's largest youngest population. India needs a young and handsome PM.

43 year old isn't young.

33 year old Varun would be better bet by your logic.

Very true however, If at all
Hope, we don't have to see those days !

You will see those days pretty soon if BJP continues on it's self-defeating path.

I wish Advani gets gripped with sudden cardiac arrest or gets completely paralysed for India's better future.

True, we don't vote for a better future. We vote for a better day. :cry: Poor country... :cry:
This might be your as well as my perception however, reality is different.

People vote for money and subsidies in India ! not for development.

On the day of voting, each vote can be bought just by paying Rs 500 and a packet of biryani. Believe it or not, this is still a reality.

We cannot rule out CONGI 's coming to power all over again. Food Security and Land Security bills are enough to draw millions of votes for CONGI.

Tumhaare muuh mein Ghee Shakkar :-)

read his statement carefully he doesn't says he wants to serve only Gujarat his statement can also be interpreted as he wants to serve Gujarat along with all other states :D

It's 2017 , did you take it as 2019 ??

This might be your as well as my perception however, reality is different.

People vote for money and subsidies in India ! not for development.

On the day of voting, each vote can be bought just by paying Rs 500 and a packet of biryani. Believe it or not, this is still a reality.

We cannot rule out CONGI 's coming to power all over again. Food Security and Land Security bills are enough to draw millions of votes for CONGI.

Tumhaare muuh mein Ghee Shakkar :-)

What you say is true but people have grown wise over the years.That Biryani packet,500 rs and half bottle of rum or whiskey wont work this time as it didnt work last time in hyderabad and its surrounding rural areas.Even a common man knows about onion price,but from what i perceived people dont want upa 3 this time.Congress is already doomed in AP with its state bifurcation thing, they lose their seats in Andhra and rayalaseema, while Telangana will vote for TRS party.Their own partymen are threatening congress of quitting it and starting their own party as common people from their areas are threatening to kick them out, those congress leaders have to choose between staying with congress and say goodbye to political career or quit congress and have a chance of winning election as independent. AP currently support congress with 40 mps, that number will go down this election.

Political statements are interesting.

In 2007 The PM of India aka Dr. Manmohan Singh had said, "In five years, people will forget Shanghai and talk about Mumbai".

After all, it was a statement too. :D

noooooooooooo.. :cry: @Aeronaut guess we will have to wait.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! :cheers: He really said that? I mean he can??? :rofl:
Political statements are interesting.

In 2007 The PM of India aka Dr. Manmohan Singh had said, "In five years, people will forget Shanghai and talk about Mumbai".

After all, it was a statement too. :D

Back
Top Bottom