What's new

Modi is not BJP PM Candidate

LOL ........ do you really think that is possible?

NaMo commands loyalty of almost 99% of BJP cadres and 80% of all BJP supporters. Jo Jitha wohi Sikandar ;)

I wish whatever NaMo asserted, he is not considering it seriously ! If BJPs internal rift caused him (NaMo) displeasure and he (NaMo) sticks to his current stance, may GOD save people of India from Congi BLOOD SUCKERS ! and projected Congi IDIOT PM.

Don't worry - he has never said he is becoming PM. He is too smart. Let the Khangrace folks have some fun. :) No harm.
I wish whatever NaMo asserted, he is not considering it seriously ! If BJPs internal rift caused him (NaMo) displeasure and he (NaMo) sticks to his current stance, may GOD save people of India from Congi BLOOD SUCKERS ! and projected Congi IDIOT PM.

The other Bjp Leaders can make all noises of displeasure but the people are with Namo ,hes the only leader in BJP who gets support cutting party lines and people from all walks of life especially youth.That shows no matter how much internal bickering is being done by other members the grass root level only Modi get's votes not others.

The congressis will be actually happy on hearing this fake news .

Because they know that if NaMo is declared the PM candidate for BJP , their corrupt to core congress party will not able to win the next elections .

What do you think - patriots will go out and never come back? Perhaps you folks love to forget Ram's Vanavas Or Subhas Chandra Bose? :azn: Another question is that once we are gone - whom will you loot? :woot:

No I was just saying, since you're planning to leave, there is monsoon discount on VIP luggage. I just wanted to save you some money man :D

I hope you are not replying to the self proclaimed son of Diggyraja. :rofl:

I tnought that was you man...Diggy and Asaram together...or maybe one of those anyway....

If he is not BJP PM candidate then ,we can see third front on Power seat in centere with Mayawati or MY or Nitish as next PM.

Just imagine the amount of intelligence, courage, character and Ambition a boy should have to raise from a tea stall serving boy to a 4 times Chief Minister and now the most likely PM candidate.

It is stuff legends are made of.

Do you think someone with such a personality will just let go ? :azn: ...........Lets fools rejoice.

Namo isn't sacrificing anything for BJP infighting...he's been booted out. He's too ambitious to sacrifice anything. If he's publcily taking the stand, it means the game is over.

Just imagine the amount of intelligence, courage, character and Ambition a boy should have to raise from a tea stall serving boy to a 4 times Chief Minister and now the most likely PM candidate.

It is stuff legends are made of.

Do you think someone with such a personality will just let go ? :azn: ...........Lets fools rejoice.

I agree with you....he did not want to let go...he was forced off

The congressis will be actually happy on hearing this fake news .

Because they know that if NaMo is declared the PM candidate for BJP , their corrupt to core congress party will not able to win the next elections .

Whatever happens congress will not come in power, that is the mood of every person ,they can't let such corrupt government run again.They plunged india into great depression,thats why you see the last minute looting by congis"Loot as much as you can as you won't get another chance".

Back
Top Bottom