What's new

Modi is not BJP PM Candidate

The other Bjp Leaders can make all noises of displeasure but the people are with Namo ,hes the only leader in BJP who gets support cutting party lines and people from all walks of life especially youth.That shows no matter how much internal bickering is being done by other members the grass root level only Modi get's votes not others.

Very true however, If at all BJP announces some one else as PM candidate, BJP gaining even as much seats as they had gained in last elections are very bleak.

If he is not BJP PM candidate then ,we can see third front on Power seat in centere with Mayawati or MY or Nitish as next PM.

Hope, we don't have to see those days !

Do you think someone with such a personality will just let go ? :azn: ...........Lets fools rejoice.

We may not know, time will tell ! Buddhha Advani still has his followers in the party and he still dreams to become a PM. Every thing is possible in Indian Politics.

I pray that, this is a one sick joke and BJP declares him as PM.

India will never rise if Congress rules for another 10 years. Never. Ever. We are already paying for our collective sin. God won't forgive us if we shoot ourselves.
We may not know, time will tell ! Buddhha Advani still has his followers in the party and he still dreams to become a PM. Every thing is possible in Indian Politics.

I pray that, this is a one sick joke and BJP declares him as PM.

Whatever happens congress will not come in power, that is the mood of every person ,they can't let such corrupt government run again.They plunged india into great depression,thats why you see the last minute looting by congis"Loot as much as you can as you won't get another chance".

This might be your as well as my perception however, reality is different.

People vote for money and subsidies in India ! not for development.

On the day of voting, each vote can be bought just by paying Rs 500 and a packet of biryani. Believe it or not, this is still a reality.

We cannot rule out CONGI 's coming to power all over again. Food Security and Land Security bills are enough to draw millions of votes for CONGI.

not gonna happen.he wont let anybody else's name as a pm candidate.all this is for gallery..he is gonna contest for the top post

Tumhaare muuh mein Ghee Shakkar :-)

India has the world's largest youngest population. India needs a young and handsome PM.

Back
Top Bottom