What's new

Modi is a Thief. Former French President. Indian opposition demands clarification Rafale Scam

He is a thief. Lol French president made it clear in his statement. Modi is a small timer was funded by Ambani into power. He just tried to please him and got in trouble.
These type of multi billion dollar deals kickbacks never hide . And French has habit, first they pay bribe to contracting party and later they expose the person . But , they make sure contract is done and binding " internationally " . Another bad deal sign by Indian. Specially a deal is sign by private party and ignoring the state is biggest blunder Modi did.

Last edited:
A friend of mine was just telling me a couple of months ago how disappointed he was and that how Modi ji was busy making money just like every other politician. He said he had high hopes but with the corruption, he could no longer support Modi. He is from Bombay and his family is well settled and his older bro is in RSS from what i remember. Not passing judgements here but relaying what I was told.

Toofan in a tea cup, bjp has already countered these allegations.

Interesting part is French govt. has given a statement which is quite opposite to what Hollande said.

That was known and it was also known that Indian foreign policy is run by Indian Army establishment and Raw. Good that Vipin's statement yesterday further clarified what I have posted here.

Back
Top Bottom