What's new

Modi has triggered internal war over uniform civil code: Muslim law board

Destroying 250 million people is no joke. But where there is will there is way. You should have been the Pm of India.

you are assuming 250 million people want a regressive civil code based on religion

why should the might of GOI be deployed to enforce such laws ??

So will they also apply the uniform code in nagaland ? @Joe Shearer

nagas live primarily in nagaland. okay some live in parts of manipur. any deviation from the norm is limited

Indian muslims are dispersed over large number of districts. within the indian muslim community there are different culture norms. a lot of "religious" practices are cultural.

Sure. indian constitution says that hinduism would be india's state law and ban on beef would be prevalent and all communities would be forced to live under hindu domination and coerced into a hinduized lifestyle...

SURE!! lol...

ban on beef is silly. india has lots of cows. we own the most cows in the world. when the cows die someone wants to eat the beef. so be it. give a decade or two. this will be a non-issue

The UCC is required, but not the bully-boy version of the BJP. To name just a few anomalies, there is a huge gap in the income tax regulations caused by the concept of the Hindu Undivided Family. Will any model of this or any other UCC that this pernicious Sangh Parivar suggests cover that hole?

if you want blame a political party for the UCC mess blame the Congress party for pandering to the indefensible

nagas live primarily in nagaland. okay some live in parts of manipur. any deviation from the norm is limited

Indian muslims are dispersed over large number of districts. within the indian muslim community there are different culture norms. a lot of "religious" practices are cultural.
Just as I thought. If its meant to be implemented please Implement it Uniformly no ifs or buts. Otherwise when you have mass riots or protests dont put the blame on muslims.

Just as I thought. If its meant to be implemented please Implement it Uniformly no ifs or buts. Otherwise when you have mass riots or protests dont put the blame on muslims.

primary blame is on Hindu politicians who think they know what the Muslim community wants

Sure. indian constitution says that hinduism would be india's state law and ban on beef would be prevalent and all communities would be forced to live under hindu domination and coerced into a hinduized lifestyle...

SURE!! lol...

This is why I mentioned that the Constitution is an alien word to the likes of you.

Here the Pak track record on constitutions :

A constitution was approved in 1956 but abrogated in 1958 after a military Coup
The 1962 constitution was suspended in 1969 and abrogated in 1972
The 1973 constitution : after another coup in 1977, the constitution was held in abeyance until it was "restored" in 1985

This is why I mentioned that the Constitution is an alien word to the likes of you.

Here the Pak track record on constitutions :

A constitution was approved in 1956 but abrogated in 1958 after a military Coup
The 1962 constitution was suspended in 1969 and abrogated in 1972
The 1973 constitution : after another coup in 1977, the constitution was held in abeyance until it was "restored" in 1985
Mushy takeover in 1999 was in full compliance with pakistani constitution

India needs to evolve to what it was meant to be. A truly secular country where every one has equal rights. This requires, one law, one rule, no reservations etc etc.. Issues like eating beef etc should be a personal choice. Complete gender equality and no differentiation.

Those who cherished their religion over country chose Pakistan. If someone decided to stay in India, they need to follow the Indian Constitution. Period.

I'd like to see you oppose it in Singapore and see the consequences.

I am no bharti Muslim who would take you seriously ........ I don't give a rat's a&& about your liking or disliking :-).

It is as plain as making them obey your wishes, the hatred and extremism inside you is making you oppress them, snatch their rights, interfere with their faith, attack their social life, torture them for their eating habits and they deserve it because the sheep they are who take your beating, lynching and violence lying down.

I am no bharti Muslim who would take you seriously ........ I don't give a rat's a&& about your liking or disliking :-).

It is as plain as making them obey your wishes, the hatred and extremism inside you is making you oppress them, snatch their rights, interfere with their faith, attack their social life, torture them for their eating habits and they deserve it because the sheep they are who take your beating, lynching and violence lying down.

UCC is applicable in a lot of countries.

Just because your religion is not compatible with most non-Muslim countries, doesn't mean that the law doesn't make sense. Especially when other communities have no problems with something that gives equality to everyone.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom