What's new

Modi debased me at swearing-in, president rages

indopak

Reaction score

“I thought he had asked me to come because of friendship. Now, it seems he is worse than the previous ones. I will have to learn Hindu because he does not know English. If he bullies us that much at the very first meeting, it is sure he will finish us off within a year or so. Not a single Indian should be trusted,” saying thus, president Mahinda Rajapaksa played havoc at Temple Trees yesterday .......(cont.)

Don't know how true is this but it seems after a long time we hv finally got a assertive PM.

Learn hindu ?? nigga hindu is not a language .

"
Every morning around 10 am, the president drinks Thambili water. It is one Piyasiri, who checks the president’s food, who brings the Thambili water and the kernel in a ceramic cup. Yesterday, he has left the cup on a table nearby, instead of his custom of handing it over to the president. Further maddened by that, the president had thrown the ceramic cup containing the Thambili water and kernel at the wall. That has left even the soldiers on duty in a shock.

"

What a dickwad .

Learn hindu ?? nigga hindu is not a language .

"
Every morning around 10 am, the president drinks Thambili water. It is one Piyasiri, who checks the president’s food, who brings the Thambili water and the kernel in a ceramic cup. Yesterday, he has left the cup on a table nearby, instead of his custom of handing it over to the president. Further maddened by that, the president had thrown the ceramic cup containing the Thambili water and kernel at the wall. That has left even the soldiers on duty in a shock.

"

What a dickwad .

Sounds like like a Faking News kind of article.

told ya your reformed Namu is still a freaking bloody terrorist

“I thought he had asked me to come because of friendship. Now, it seems he is worse than the previous ones. I will have to learn Hindu because he does not know English. If he bullies us that much at the very first meeting, it is sure he will finish us off within a year or so. Not a single Indian should be trusted,” saying thus, president Mahinda Rajapaksa played havoc at Temple Trees yesterday .......(cont.)

Don't know how true is this but it seems after a long time we hv finally got a assertive PM.
:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

a sickness, a rape infested sickness to be precise.
Would you say the same about your Paksitani Hindus?

being a part of terrorist production factory u are unable to distinguish a democratic leader and a terrorist... modi is leader, if u want to see terrorist, get out of ur house and look around.... u can see a lot of terrorists...

Lanka Prez must be fuming MAD

29 TN fishermen arrested by Sri Lanka
PTI [ Updated 01 Jun 2014, 14:27:13

Sri Lankan Naval personnel arrested 29 fishermen from here while they were fishing near Katchatheevu and allegedly damaged fishing nets, a fisheries department official today said
29 TN fishermen arrested by Sri Lanka

How can Modi's not knowing English equate to Bullying?..........

Last edited:
wont blame yah,,your country has a whole has a problem to identify a terrorist,and you guys wonder why your country is being overrun by terrorists.
Foolishness cannot be forever,hopefully the future generation will be smart enough.

guys look at the full story given in the OP. its hilarious. it seems sri lanka has got a bully president. and that bully got bullied by our bully......god works in mysterious ways

Back
Top Bottom