What's new

Modi attacks Congress for appeasement of muslims

From the nonsense in your post, it would almost seem like our poor should be reverse migrating to the land of opportunity and wealth that is BD.....

I mean it is for us all to see how BD is the shining beacon of a modern progressive western style state that has the highest per capita income, free healthcare and top notch economy.....

But thats not true is it?
And whats worse is that your people choose to leave your glorious country to come willingly live in the a**hole of South Asia that is India....even risking their lives to do so....

Hmmm....makes me wonder....Are Bangladeshi people really that stupid?

Maybe the problem is that we are using you as a Benchmark....

I have never seen a bigot like you... who again started old crap like other bhartis... go read my earlier post and read the article on assams bengali muslims... how bigotic hate filled politics is done by radical hindu groups like BJP... only cause of bigot people like you those retard like modi get elected... N regarding illegal migration to India see what your Indian professor said... Bengal is no longer lucrative compared to bangladesh which is having more development then bengal and there opportunity has increased more where as in bengal opportunity has decreased.. This is a common sense why people should go to a backword region then their current location to remain dirt poor or to be a cheap labor when in bangladesh they can get more better opportunity... Read again what your Indian professor said...

The Telegraph - Calcutta (Kolkata) | Bengal | Fenced in: population growth rate

Abhirup Sarkar, professor of economics at the Indian Statistical Institute (Calcutta), said the influx from Bangladesh had also decreased because that country’s economic growth was higher in comparison with Bengal.

“Opportunities have grown in Bangladesh, but they have vastly shrunk in our state over the past couple of decades. Bengal is not as lucrative as it used to be for Bangladeshi nationals. The resultant reduction in in-migration should also be accounted for,” Sarkar said.

Demographers said lower natural growth of population — decrease in birth rate — in Bangladesh was also a reason for the reduction in migration.

“Over the past two decades, Bangladesh has had a much lower rate of natural growth — barely 2 to 2.5 per cent,” said Sammy. “This has an immediate bearing on the population of Bangladesh and a cascading impact on the number of illegal migrants to Bengal.”

I have never seen a bigot like you... who again started old crap like other bhartis... go read my earlier post and read the article on assams bengali muslims... how bigotic hate filled politics is done by radical hindu groups like BJP... only cause of bigot people like you those retard like modi get elected... N regarding illegal migration to India see what your Indian professor said... Bengal is no longer lucrative compared to bangladesh which is having more development then bengal and there opportunity has increased more where as in bengal opportunity has decreased.. This is a common sense why people should go to a backword region then their current location to remain dirt poor or to be a cheap labor when in bangladesh they can get more better opportunity... Read again what your Indian professor said...

Make up your mind....

I thought you said that there was no migration,....then you go ahead and give me a link that says migration from BD is decreasing....

Also..

Are we comparing West Bengal to BD? or do you want to take on the entire Indian union?

Coz its pretty pathetic if you're comparing opportunities in your entire nation to one state in India....and if you really have to, you should go with Jharkhand or Chattisgarh....it will make your argument a bit stronger...

PS: I prefer to be referred to as racist...NOT bigot...Thank you

Make up your mind....

I thought you said that there was no migration,....then you go ahead and give me a link that says migration from BD is decreasing....

Also..

Are we comparing West Bengal to BD? or do you want to take on the entire Indian union?

Coz its pretty pathetic if you're comparing opportunities in your entire nation to one state in India....and if you really have to, you should go with Jharkhand or Chattisgarh....it will make your argument a bit stronger...

PS: I prefer to be referred to as racist...NOT bigot...Thank you

i have never said that... i said repeatedly with other bangladeshi members that those migrants were mostly hindus n happen in 70s just after liberation war... n those hindus went there due to encouragement by their relatives in india and by other backing of indian politicians....but after going there they faced the tune ... now they are poor of poor. n the professor is also referring couple of decades old trends...

But what ever the matter accept the fact that now bengal is backward then bangladesh and bd has much better opportunities like place assam and bengal and which is also echoed by the indian professor.

n talking about illegal bangladeshi population is part n parcel of hatefilled indian politics... sop they say it... earlier people of bengal had higher birth rate thats why their number increased ... now it has decreased due to low birth rate... n the hindu migration was not also even that high...to be close to couple of million.

n regarding Jharkhand or Chattisgarh i do not know anything... n if any one do illegal migration they need to give money to thr border dalals... n need to keep money for survival...n majority of the poor people that do not have... n they go to their relatives place... as it is common sense no one will go much far as there life would be uncertain n traveling long distance also require money...

so, illegal migration should be considered based on bordering area... n that region is backword then bangladesh..

i have never said that... i said repeatedly with other bangladeshi members that those migrants were mostly hindus n happen in 70s just after liberation war... n those hindus went there due to encouragement by their relatives in india and by other backing of indian politicians....but after going there they faced the tune ... now they are poor of poor. n the professor is also referring couple of decades old trends...

What makes you think only Hindus migrate? Are you stating that there are no economically deprived muslims in BD? Why is it so hard to fathom that a muslim could seek financial opportunity in India?

Do you have any evidence to back up your claims about the Hindu migration over the years, not just during liberation war..?

But what ever the matter accept the fact that now bengal is backward then bangladesh and bd has much better opportunities like place assam and bengal and which is also echoed by the indian professor.

If BD is better than Bengal...good for you..Actually quite happy for you...

But dont you think you're setting your standards pretty low? wouldnt you rather compare it to say a Maharashtra or Punjab or the whole of India?

What makes you think only Hindus migrate? Are you stating that there are no economically deprived muslims in BD? Why is it so hard to fathom that a muslim could seek financial opportunity in India?

Do you have any evidence to back up your claims about the Hindu migration over the years, not just during liberation war..?

If BD is better than Bengal...good for you..Actually quite happy for you...

But dont you think you're setting your standards pretty low? wouldnt you rather compare it to say a Maharashtra or Punjab or the whole of India?

n regarding Jharkhand or Chattisgarh i do not know anything... n if any one do illegal migration they need to give money to thr border dalals... n need to keep money for survival...n majority of the poor people that do not have... n they go to their relatives place... as it is common sense no one will go much far as their life would be uncertain n traveling long distance also require money...

so, illegal migration should be considered based on bordering area... n that region is backward then Bangladesh..

N regarding muslim migration to India it is very very low... n the professor also pointed out in the last 2 decades it has been reduced significantly... n regarding before 90s it is no where near couple of millions... at best couple of hundred thousands..

From the nonsense in your post, it would almost seem like our poor should be reverse migrating to the land of opportunity and wealth that is BD.....

I mean it is for us all to see how BD is the shining beacon of a modern progressive western style state that has the highest per capita income, free healthcare and top notch economy.....

But thats not true is it?
And whats worse is that your people choose to leave your glorious country to come willingly live in the a**hole of South Asia that is India....even risking their lives to do so....

Hmmm....makes me wonder....Are Bangladeshi people really that stupid?

Maybe the problem is that we are using you as a Benchmark....

Another one with Indian proof.

What is Indian proof ?

Indian proof is defined as,

" A claim by an Indian or Indians ( no surprise here) typically on the Internet without any substantive or corroborative evidence, where the mere virtue of uttering such claim acts as "Scientific evidence." These claims are complete, not tainted with prejudice, and admissible in a court of Law as such claims are frequently used by Ministers and other high officials( ex: 30% Nasa scientists are of Indian origin)."

What is Indian proof ?

" A claim by an Indian or Indians ( no surprise here) typically on the Internet without any substantive or corroborative evidence, where the mere virtue of uttering it acts as "Scientific evidence." These claims are complete, not tainted with prejudice, and admissible in a court of Law as such claims are frequently used by Ministers and other high officials( ex: 30% Nasa scientists are of Indian origin)."

At least be original in your comebacks....but thats expecting too much from your lot....

But since you're here to embarrass yourself anyways, what proof would you like?

That there are millions of illegal BDeshis in India?
Or that
Poor BDeshis try to cross the Indian border even risking their lives at times?

Please specify....

What is Indian proof ?

" A claim by an Indian or Indians ( no surprise here) typically on the Internet without any substantive or corroborative evidence, where the mere virtue of uttering it acts as "Scientific evidence." These claims are complete, not tainted with prejudice, and admissible in a court of Law as such claims are frequently used by Ministers and other high officials( ex: 30% Nasa scientists are of Indian origin)."

Ill save you two the embarrassment of replying

Many Bangladeshis seek to cross the border into India in order to visit relatives.[5] Many others are driven by harsh economic realities. India offers better employment opportunities for cheap labor, and so hundreds of thousands of Bangladeshi nationals cross into India annually to seek temporary jobs. Some also choose to settle in India.[6]

“Trigger Happy” | Human Rights Watch

You again started posting crap... who is saying that... a bharti news paper.. which has no value like its politicians...Did you see what fallstuff said earlier regarding bharti claim and proof???

N why should people go to a backword region of India to be a cheap labor when there are plenty of opportunity for that in Bangladesh and bangladesh is facing labor shortage.... Did you not see what that Indian professor said...Bengal is no longer preferred destination as Bangladesh is having more economic development that this region and opportunies has reduced in bengal..

Abhirup Sarkar, professor of economics at the Indian Statistical Institute (Calcutta), said the influx from Bangladesh had also decreased because that country’s economic growth was higher in comparison with Bengal.

“Opportunities have grown in Bangladesh, but they have vastly shrunk in our state over the past couple of decades. Bengal is not as lucrative as it used to be for Bangladeshi nationals. The resultant reduction in in-migration should also be accounted for,” Sarkar said.

Or you have a plan to post same repeated claim just for trolling despite it is debunked...

If you want feel ashamed then face it ... India is the no.1 country in world causing illegal migration problem all across the world... Not only that your country get also no. 1 position in other sector... Your country is now No. 1 shop lifter in the world.

I do not think I will have to remind you that who do shop lifting... at least any solvent and honest people will not do that...

The world's biggest shoplifters; India No. 1! - Rediff.com Business

A nation of shoplifters? India No.1 in retail theft - Times Of India

You again started posting crap... who is saying that... a bharti news paper.. which has no value like its politicians...Did you see what fallstuff said earlier regarding bharti claim and proof???

N why should people go to a backword region of India to be a cheap labor when there are plenty of opportunity for that in Bangladesh and bangladesh is facing labor shortage.... Did you not see what that Indian professor said...Bengal is no longer preffer destination as Bangladesh is having more economic development that this region and opportunies has reduced in bengal..

Or you have a plan to post same repeated claim just for trolling despite it is debunked...

If you want feel ashamed then face it ... India is the no.1 country in world causing illegal migration problem all across the world... Not only that your country get also no. 1 position in other sector... Your country is now No. 1 shop lifter in the world.

I do not think I will have to remind you that who do shop lifting... at least any solvent and honest people will not do that...

The world's biggest shoplifters; India No. 1! - Rediff.com Business

A nation of shoplifters? India No.1 in retail theft - Times Of India

Its either that you're blind or illiterate....

http://www.hrw.org/en/node/94641/section/5

Read the link slowly this time....HUMAN RIGHTS WATCH!

I specifically chose that link so you Bangla boys could not wiggle away with tangential arguments....

Now go drown in your own spit...

PS: Seems you're the queen of contradiction....
First you spew.
you again started posting crap... who is saying that... a bharti news paper.. which has no value like its politicians...Did you see what fallstuff said earlier regarding bharti claim and proof???

Then you go ahead and post an Indian newspaper and website to make your point....LOL!

Now come back only when you have something more credible...LOL!!

N why should people go to a backword region of India to be a cheap labor when there are plenty of opportunity for that in Bangladesh and bangladesh is facing labor shortage.... Did you not see what that Indian professor said...Bengal is no longer preferred destination as Bangladesh is having more economic development that this region and opportunies has reduced in bengal..

Abhirup Sarkar, professor of economics at the Indian Statistical Institute (Calcutta), [U]said the influx from Bangladesh had also decreased [/U]because that country’s economic growth was higher in comparison with Bengal.

The problem with you guys is that you don't understand what you post. The Prof quoted by you is talking about a decrease in the influx of Bangladeshis. Since you have always been arguing that there is no migration, are we to take the above post of yours as meaning that you accept that there is migration, only not at the same level as before? The Prof is talking about relative levels of migration, not in absolute terms. Nowhere btw is your favourite theory of indians migrating to Bangladesh mentioned. The argument about Indians migrating to the U.S. or other countries proves nothing since we are talking about aspirations based on relative economic position for an individual. No one is suggesting that Bangladeshis would choose India over the U.S. if such opportunity presents itself, India is chosen because there exists a perception that a better quality of life (relatively speaking of course) exists in comparison to BD. Why is it so surprising? Indians move across the country in search of the same hope, a better life. While that may not be a choice that you would necessarily consider, why do you pretend that every BD citizen has the same luxury as you to make that choice?

Its either that you're blind or illiterate....

“Trigger Happy” | Human Rights Watch

Read the link slowly this time....HUMAN RIGHTS WATCH!

I specifically chose that link so you Bangla boys could not wiggle away with tangential arguments....

Now go drown in your own spit...

PS: Seems you're the queen of contradiction....
First you spew.

Then you go ahead and post an Indian newspaper and website to make your point....LOL!

Now come back only when you have something more credible...LOL!!

Ohh sorry I forgot... to look at the link closely... anyway who wrote that HRW report.. a bharti???? The writer taken some stuff from a phd students presentation paper but unfortunately this bharati dalal is a bangladeshi national... However taking this presentation report seriously create some doubt about the validity of the claims.. see continuously made the report and assumption from different bharti media and org like saag.org and quoted from some other Bhartis...

But interestingly the points see tried to make either you tried to ignore or the HRW writer ignore selectively...

See pointed out as you posted some cross to meet the relatives... who has relatives in India??? The hindus... as they are going to India to meet relative it can be assumed that they went their after getting visa...

N regarding illegal migration see said this in her report...

"Different sources put the figure of Bangladeshi migrants between 12 and 20
million.
Existing estimates suggest that Bangladeshi migration to India occurs mainly
from eastern side of India with three states namely -- West Bengal, Assam and
Tripura serving as major conduits of the flow, which also spread further to Bihar,
Delhi and Rajasthan and even to Maharastra (Table 1.2)."

N she just took those claim for granted... n wrote some bs and a HRW writer take it as a reference...

But she made some more outrageous claim .... "Moreover despite its denial, the 1991 census report of Bangladesh
mentioned about an unique phenomenon of missing population, estimated initially at
10 million and subsequently at 8 million, of whom 1.73 million are Hindus, and 6.27
million are Muslims (Ray, 2002)." which was dis proven long ago ... n hardly any one will use this as reference unless he/ she is a bharti or bharti agent...

Well well I know now you will claim I am just denying it... so this is for you from a reliable source...USAID

http://pdf.usaid.gov/pdf_docs/PNACM781.pdf

In the final national results from the
1991 census, the BBS reported an unadjusted
enumerated population as of
March 1991 of 106.3 million. This figure
was corrected for a net undercount
of 4.6 percent, obtained from the 1991
postenumeration survey, giving a final adjusted total of III A million. An
undercount of 4.6 percent is not an exceptionally
high level of omission, although
reported coverage errors were
somewhat greater in the 1991 census
than in the census of 1981.

According to the two censuses, the
total population of Bangladesh grew
from 89.9 million in 1981 to lIlA million
in 1991. This implies that the annual
rate of population growth fell from
2.32 percent during 1974-81 to 2.15
percent during 1981-91. Nevertheless,
the population growth rate produced by
the 1991 census is still high:
an annual
population growth rate of 2.15 percent,
if held constant, generates a doubling
of population in just 32.3 years.

So, USAID says that still bangladesh's growth rate was high on 1991... it does not fit with the claim of millions of migration..

So just quoting some baseless claim in her report just prove that she is just a bharti agent.... n BANGLADESH INSTITUTE OF DEVELOPMENT STUDIES (BIDS) even its name is bangladesh but it is created not by an bangladeshi but by an american.

As this whole report used baseless bharti claims it does not have any validity as it did not use any reliable source...

This bharti dalal also claimed that this bangladeshis go to India to be a cheap labor typical n placed the figure 14 to 20 million typical claim by radical hindu group... but said an interesting thing... they go there as a migrant worker as many Indian companies recruit them...and some of them did not return.

For such claim... provide official figure how many bangladeshis are recruited as such and indian embassy gave visa... n how much they are earning... do not come with shameful figure like 20 or 30 rupee... as daily labor earn much more then that...

Bottom line to be a cheap labor the amount that the can earn more in bangladesh ... no one will go for illegal migration in india leaving behind their family unless they are hindu...

As the whole of your source taken from some bharti claim it does not have any validity n goes to the initial position what fallstuff said...

" A claim by an Indian or Indians ( no surprise here) typically on the Internet without any substantive or corroborative evidence, where the mere virtue of uttering such claim acts as "Scientific evidence." These claims are complete, not tainted with prejudice, and admissible in a court of Law as such claims are frequently used by Ministers and other high officials( ex: 30% Nasa scientists are of Indian origin)."

The problem with you guys is that you don't understand what you post. The Prof quoted by you is talking about a decrease in the influx of Bangladeshis. Since you have always been arguing that there is no migration, are we to take the above post of yours as meaning that you accept that there is migration, only not at the same level as before? The Prof is talking about relative levels of migration, not in absolute terms. Nowhere btw is your favourite theory of indians migrating to Bangladesh mentioned. The argument about Indians migrating to the U.S. or other countries proves nothing since we are talking about aspirations based on relative economic position for an individual. No one is suggesting that Bangladeshis would choose India over the U.S. if such opportunity presents itself, India is chosen because there exists a perception that a better quality of life (relatively speaking of course) exists in comparison to BD. Why is it so surprising? Indians move across the country in search of the same hope, a better life. While that may not be a choice that you would necessarily consider, why do you pretend that every BD citizen has the same luxury as you to make that choice?

There was never been a high migration... but the people of bengal had higher birth rate... thats it and it has started to decrease thats why population growth decreased... N the professor did not talked about just recent trend but trend of 2 decades... N said it precisely economy of bengal is no longer lucrative...then bangladesh as bengal is having more development then bd... keep your old bs to yourself..

N regarding hindus we can not do anything about that...

Just look at the population growth rate of bangladesh.. It never slowed down... if 20 million means 12.5% of the population would have gone to India illegally there should have been a sharp decrease in bangladeshi population or young aged group people but that never happened...Just look at the population of bangladesh cor the last 4 decades and show me where the decrease happened for 20 million going to India....

World Development Indicators (subset) - Google Public Data Explorer

bangladeshis are the most inferority struck and frustated people on the planet if you go by PDF..my KABADIWALLAH(rag collector from bangladesh) is a far more refined person than the members on PDF claiming to be Bangladeshi.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom