What's new

Modi attacks Congress for appeasement of muslims

no doubt we will be seeing a new nelie soon in india these bd would w\either be killed or forced to return to there country hell in my class 11 there was a lesson on slums which had so many interviews from these bd guys i wish bjp comes in and kick them out of india

Yes you are right... when bangladesh is facing a labor shortage at that time bangladeshis will go to a backword region of India to be a cheap labor... Come out of wet dream... even your goggoi few days back cried for bangladeshi help to develop the region and asked for bangladeshi investment... n you think people of bangladesh will go to that back word region???

We have a bangladeshi maid too. A lot of bangladeshi nationals come to india to make a living and send the money back to bangladesh. Our maid is also an illegal immigrant. We are trying to help her get straight with authorities and hopefully avoid jail.

^ I doubt the wisdom in doing that. Let her apply for a visa legally without any influence and if Indian authorities grant her visa and a work permit, then it is ok.

Funny that some retards are chest thumping about their workers being whatever.
Whats the point of exposing their identity if they live illegally? WTF?

Yeah my driver is from Bihar, my maid came from the hills of assam(rolled over here)
they told me that themselves. Fingers crossed.
LOLZ! Get a life..........

We have a bangladeshi maid too. A lot of bangladeshi nationals come to india to make a living and send the money back to bangladesh. Our maid is also an illegal immigrant. We are trying to help her get straight with authorities and hopefully avoid jail.
whats so special in it? Two sweepers work in my community here in dhaka are from india.. Sorry you guys are repeatedly bringing your kitchen . . I had to bring my toilet. .. And I don't get it...there is shortage of maid in my country. . . As they prefer to work in Garment factories. . . My mom and aunts are always searching for maid. . Please send them back!

I was just responding to how sami said no bangladeshi would ever want to work in india.

Funny that some retards are chest thumping about their workers being whatever.
Whats the point of exposing their identity if they live illegally? WTF?

Yeah my driver is from Bihar, my maid came from the hills of assam(rolled over here)
they told me that themselves. Fingers crossed.
LOLZ! Get a life..........

Good for you.

Some infiltrators back to where they belong.

Razaakars normally employ their own or so it is said.

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

whats so special in it? Two sweepers work in my community here in dhaka are from india.. Sorry you guys are repeatedly bringing your kitchen . . I had to bring my toilet. .. And I don't get it...there is shortage of maid in my country. . . As they prefer to work in Garment factories. . . My mom and aunts are always searching for maid. . Please send them back!

That is good to know that they are comfortable with you all.

One can only take it that it shows that they feel very much at home.

Bangladeshis in INdia:- rag pickers,beggars,ugly, people and cheap quality terrorists(high quality come from somewhere else)......I know that Bangladesh has some good citizens as well but thats the impression you guys hav in india

Ok guys let's not make fun of those hardworking people of whatever nationality they belong to. If someone is working as maid in your house that's because you're paying her. You don't want them then don't pay them. It's not fun talking about them cheaply in interweb, do you talk your colleagues in a same way you talk about your drivers and maids? :/

Good for you.

Some infiltrators back to where they belong.

Razaakars normally employ their own or so it is said.

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

That is good to know that they are comfortable with you all.

One can only take it that it shows that they feel very much at home.

Before I joined this forum, I used to have a preconceived hatred against rajakars, not that
it has changed a bit. Now my list has gotten bigger which includes people like you.
You guys have Bangladeshi lineage but still like a loser keep on your BS
against bangladesh so that they feed you right.
You people are worse than the ones you blame,
we have a word your kind also, Indian Dalals.

Atleast the other types try to understand their country for whatever reasons even if everyone curses. Do you think you have the right to call some losers names when you are
yourself a bigger shameless loser in disguise? No you don't. Better if you deny
whatever connections you had with BD cos its hilarious .
Bengal in that part of the world is a disgrace whatsoever.

p.s-My post is not directed to another young user
because he's still young and has much to learn in the future.

yeah any bangladeshi who is neutral to india pakistan after exploring this forum as a guest will obviously turn into india hater!! This is why 100% of bangladeshi pk forum users bash india. .. . But we should avoid it. . . should have constructive discussions. . . Leaving this mud throwing. . . .

yeah any bangladeshi who is neutral to india pakistan after exploring this forum as a guest will obviously turn into india hater!! This is why 100% of bangladeshi pk forum users bash india. .. . But we should avoid it. . . should have constructive discussions. . . Leaving this mud throwing. . . .

Well actually it's bit different. Let me tell you something, any common Indian who has never been exposed to Bangladesh or Bangladeshis, takes Bangladesh as friendly country for granted. So whenever a new Indian member joins this forum, the shrill abuses you lot pass on India day and night comes as a rude shock for him!

It seems to me now BD population are quite partisan on the India issue, there is serious lack of middle path.

^ +1

If what Banga Fighter says is true, then the resident Razakars have accomplished their mission in poisoning Indo-BD ties atleast here in PDF.

Well actually it's bit different. Let me tell you something, any common Indian who has never been exposed to Bangladesh or Bangladeshis, takes Bangladesh as friendly country for granted. So whenever a new Indian member joins this forum, the shrill abuses you lot pass on India day and night comes as a rude shock for him!

It seems to me now BD population are quite partisan on the India issue, there is serious lack of middle path.

This is actually true for me!!!!!!!!! Before joining PDF I did not have any inclination that Bangladeshis hated Indians or as they say "Bhartis". If you see mainstream Indian media they have as much coverage of Bangladesh as they have of Bhutan !!!!!!!!!!!!!! (For the uninitiated it is close to zero)

It is here in PDF that I came to know so much about how India and RAW have installed a puppet Sarkar which bends over backwards to accommodate our every whim and fancy and how bangladeshis have amassed massive armies which will break the chicken neck and free Assam from the tyrannical Indian Rule and how the thousands of Bangladeshi rickshaw pullers, maids, daily wage laborers that I see in Delhi are actually aliens in disguise. Thank you PDF for enlightening me ;)

Back
Top Bottom