What's new

Modi attacks Congress for appeasement of muslims

Idiot instead of making foolish comment did you read my earlier posts.. who ever went there at best they are hindus... n I guess your servant was also a hindu... as all of those hindus were brain washed by bharti agents and their reletives in India and shown dream of better life in India... but after taking all their property and going to India they faced the reality...now they are poor of the poor...

But the girls of tripura those who come to bangladesh to be house maid come here to survive as in tripura they struggle to collect their daily food...

I am not asking for any ones religion because i am not a low level stupid like you

What you want to say that muslim tho came in India illegally are in better position and not working as maid or labour ? Get a life looser

Come with something new other then this old election time radical extremist hindu politicians propaganda... check with facts... your ne india is poorer and backward then Bangladesh... n there is not that much opportunity... n even your poor government is asking for free transit to develop ne india ... n gogoi even also cried for help... why should bd people go to such a backword place to be a cheap labour ... when they can get much better job in bangladesh...

Yeah! Every fact is a conspiracy theory against you guys! The fact is our Bangladeshi maid had more brains than you! :disagree:

How far they are from becoming pure majority??? You know after that the party will start... Independent bengal province of assam...:smokin:

Wasn't one party in Nellie not enough ? :frown:

Even though assam is much under developed then bangladesh.... the land mass will count... These bangladeshis are doing a great job by going to a much backword and under developed region then their home country to make that land as part of their own country....

So you agree illegal migration is happening. ?

Atleast BD ppl..take one stand. In one post you ppl say no illegal migration is there. But immediately in the next post you ppl proudly declare the immigration part. Signs of intellect (or lack thereof).

---------- Post added at 12:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 PM ----------

What you are trying to hide??? are you feeling ashamed as the true color of India has been exposed.... now tell me what the opinions of the bhartis regarding bigots like this...

Still didn't answer my question as to how this is relevant to the Bangladeshi defence ?

We just have to unleash the Assamese tribes and the Bangladeshis will be back home (if they can make it) the next day. ;)

Nothing required to do for even the police.

Some fools are overreaching themselves by dreaming of getting a single square inch of India, they will all be glass bowls much before that happens.

... even getting house maid is a very difficult task in bangladesh as most of the woman continue their study as government provide free education along with subsidy like rice, wheat, after noon lunch etc and heavy demand in the RMG industry...

This fact (highlighted) is in line with what most Indians would claim. Most of them flee to India in search for better pay.

We just have to unleash the Assamese tribes and the Bangladeshis will be back home (if they can make it) the next day. ;)

Nothing required to do for even the police.

Some fools are overreaching themselves by dreaming of getting a single square inch of India, they will all be glass bowls much before that happens.

I can only imagine how much grams of brain these deluded people have when they claim that Bangladeshis will separate Assam from India. :lol:

Pakistan which is insanely more powerful than Bangladesh could do squat in Kashmir...But these ppl with India surrounding their whole country dream of getting Assam from India...lol lol lol

This fact (highlighted) is in line with what most Indians would claim. Most of them flee to India in search for better pay.

Come on get a life... I have news article from bhartis claiming a van driver earn only 25 rupee a day... your country has 77% people live with less then .5 dollar a day... we know your reality..... even now India has became no. 1 in shop lifter in the world... try to have some shame.... n searching for better pay in assam... lmao

Come on get a life... I have news article from bhartis claiming a van driver earn only 25 rupee a day... your country has 77% people live with less then .5 dollar a day... we know your reality..... even now India has became no. 1 in shop lifter in the world... try to have some shame.... n searching for better pay in assam... lmao

Lol you know jack shyt my friend.

The female construction worker almost the lowest in hierarchy in the labour sector earns about 125 Rs for a day of work.

Now go to the corner.

My driver at home earns 200 per day...and house maid (part time) around 40 per day (assume she is working at atleast 5-6 homes). Do your maths from here.

I thought Indians just stole rice and fish from BD... now they are shop lifting too? :lol:

My favorite hair dresser in Guwahati is a Bihari. He cut my hair for almost the entire time I spent my life right from my childhood. Two years back he charged 20 Rupees for hair cut. Now he charges 10. Guess why? Competition from some Bangladeshis who now have set up saloons. The public don't care much as they derive benefits from these lower costs. All Assam Students Union launched an agitation a couple of years back but couldn't be successful in their pursuits as Congress didn't back them. Almost every vote of the Bangladeshis goes to Congress. Pathetic!

I can only imagine how much grams of brain these deluded people have when they claim that Bangladeshis will separate Assam from India. :lol:

Pakistan which is insanely more powerful than Bangladesh could do squat in Kashmir...But these ppl with India surrounding their whole country dream of getting Assam from India...lol lol lol

Pakistan do not use b rains like we do... we have trained all the insurgents of ne india... what your country could do about that... nothing... if any scenario arises of a civil war in assam... bd will not do anything ... bd will sit in a distance and watch all the drama... n everything will happen by it self... n how many years do you think you will be able to intimidate the assamese people... Under present scenario... any country or regime go in to any conflict or prolonged any war will work only against it self... n UN will ask for referendum... n do not forget neither the bangalis nor the assamese want to remain part of India and China has long time sight on arunachal... so by giving vote to this sort of bigots like modi bhartis are bringing close to the day of 16th december of pakistan for themselves.

Actually I think they know it is impossible.

Its just to create some excitement in their insignificant lives.

After all most in the world don't even know of their existence. They are almost the most insignificant country in the world.

Are you on drugs? :what:

That's rich!

A van driver earns Rs 25!

Drivers are anything between Rs 4000 to 10000, depending on who they drive!

Now, if things are as bad as you state in India, then why are they coming over, apart from your harebrained hypothesis that soon they will make Assam a part of Bangladesh!!

It is good that India has a sane govt or else maybe the tables would be turned!

Pakistan do not use b rains like we do... we have trained all the insurgents of ne india... what your country could do about that... nothing... if any scenario arises of a civil war in assam... bd will not do anything ... bd will sit in a distance and watch all the drama... n everything will happen by it self... n how many years do you think you will be able to intimidate the assamese people... Under present scenario... any country or regime go in to any conflict or prolonged any war will work only against it self... n UN will ask for referendum... n do not forget neither the bangalis nor the assamese want to remain part of India and China has long time sight on arunachal... so by giving vote to this sort of bigots like modi bhartis are bringing close to the day of 16th december of pakistan for themselves.

Abir,Hembo,Tshering,Indian Gurkha where are you guys ?? :D

*And thence the deluded Razakar wakes up from his wet dream*

Actually I think they know it is impossible.

Its just to create some excitement in their insignificant lives.

After all most in the world don't even know of their existence. They are almost the most insignificant country in the world.

Awww...no they have the Somalis to give them competition..

But hey wait...Even Somalis have more significance today because of their involvement in piracy. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom