What's new

Modi attacks Congress for appeasement of muslims

How far they are from becoming pure majority??? You know after that the party will start... Independent bengal province of assam...

Even though assam is much under developed then bangladesh.... the land mass will count... These bangladeshis are doing a great job by going to a much backword and under developed region then their home country to make that land as part of their own country....

lol they better be clever enough not to bite the hand which feed them and their families . i have no problem BDs coming to india in search of job and feed their family.
but if they comes with sinister plans .. then even god wont be able to save u :smokin:

How far they are from becoming pure majority??? You know after that the party will start... Independent bengal province of assam...:smokin:

And yeah, Bangladeshis do get kicked once in a while. Even indigenous Muslims of Assam kinda hate them!

Did I say anything about Bangladeshis becoming a majority? I don't think that's going to happen in the foreseeable future. What I want to say that is that the increasing Bangladeshi infiltrators are of the labour class and provide for very cheap labour. So, the jobs that were earlier done by the Indian labour class are now being taken up by the Bangladeshi labour force.

Hell we are also to blame. Hell our maid was also a Bangladeshi from Mymensing or something like that. Low cost labour! :coffee:

Yes you are right... when bangladesh is facing a labor shortage at that time bangladeshis will go to a backword region of India to be a cheap labor... Come out of wet dream... even your goggoi few days back cried for bangladeshi help to develop the region and asked for bangladeshi investment... n you think people of bangladesh will go to that back word region???

How far they are from becoming pure majority??? You know after that the party will start... Independent bengal province of assam...:smokin:

Dnt worry we will send them to their real home (Bangladesh)and made Bangladesh Independent bengal province of assam :smokin:

Yes you are right... when bangladesh is facing a labor shortage at that time bangladeshis will go to a backword region of India to be a cheap labor... Come out of wet dream... even your goggoi few days back cried for bangladeshi help to develop the region and asked for bangladeshi investment... n you think people of bangladesh will go to that back word region???

Ohh man what a stupidity

Can you proof your stupid claim :lol:

Dnt worry we will send them to their real home (Bangladesh)and made Bangladesh Independent bengal province of assam :smokin:

Best of luck... east pakistan case for India is not far away... n this BJP radical extremist hindu politicians are bringing it more closer...

Best of luck... east pakistan case for India is not far away... n this BJP radical extremist hindu politicians are bringing it more closer...

East Pakistan ?? I think that was replaced by Bangladesh in 1971 :lol:

Ohh man what a stupidity

Can you proof your stupid claim :lol:

Go check the unemployment rate for BD and India you will get your answer... India has twice unemployment rate then bangladesh.... even getting house maid is a very difficult task in bangladesh as most of the woman continue their study as government provide free education along with subsidy like rice, wheat, after noon lunch etc and heavy demand in the RMG industry...

http://www.photius.com/rankings/economy/unemployment_rate_2011_0.html

India 59 and bangladesh 107... way better then India...

East Pakistan ?? I think that was replaced by Bangladesh in 1971 :lol:

Idiot I was using analogy... n yes as east pakistan was replaced by independent bangladesh same way assam and NE indian will be replaced as azad assam or azzad ne india... or bangladeshi province of assam ... etc.

Before puking your guts out, Read these

www.creighton.edu/CollaborativeMinistry/NESRC/.../IMDTASSAM.doc

Hell..leave aside Guwahati, I've seen Bangladeshis in Noida. :sick:

Idiot I was using analogy... n yes as east pakistan was replaced by independent bangladesh same way assam and NE indian will be replaced as azad assam or azzad ne india... or bangladeshi province of assam ... etc.

And dude, U are sitting somewhere in US and commenting on my posts after I've seen and experienced the Bangladesh Factor? So wonderful of you!

What a as*s hole... how come this bigots get vote and elected. Ohh i forgot he is from shining india which always kept on ranting and discriminating on minority. What a secular india it is....after all its ban cow slaughter...rubbish.

Do you think you can publicly slaughter a cow in Edmonton Canada? You are a joke.

Go check the unemployment rate for BD and India you will get your answer... India has twice unemployment rate then bangladesh.... even getting house maid is a very difficult task in bangladesh as most of the woman continue their study as government provide free education along with subsidy like rice, wheat, after noon lunch etc and heavy demand in the RMG industry...

http://www.photius.com/rankings/economy/unemployment_rate_2011_0.html

India 59 and bangladesh 107... way better then India...

Unemployment rate ??
World_map_of_countries_by_rate_of_unemployment.svg

Before puking your guts out, Read these

www.creighton.edu/CollaborativeMinistry/NESRC/.../IMDTASSAM.doc

Hell..leave aside Guwahati, I've seen Bangladeshis in Noida. :sick:

What the heck you have given to me... n yes ... all the illegal bangladeshis were revealing their identity to you... just have some wet dream... there is no meaning of going to that region as that is the most backword and under developed region... even in bd this people will get more better job then going to india to be a very cheap labor...

Back
Top Bottom