What's new

Modi and his crazy sanghis revoke democracy for Kashmir (Article 370 of Indian Occupied Kashmir)

Or is it an exercise just to make sure that BJP have the majority in the Jammu constituent assembly, which they can never have in a unified J&K ??
People will always see evil designs.

Was the status quo previously where the PDP and NC crooks were enriching themselves whilst keeping the state backwards and divided wasn’t working. A stable pro-development administration is just what the 2 UTs need.

This step will not give us any Instant benefit but this is a master stroke for future in couple of decades the fruits of this Historic decision will be visible, and thats going to be the permanent solution:)
It’s the first step in bringing long term peace stability and prosperity to JK and Ladakh.

Historic indeed. A very happy day for all Indians.

Was the status quo previously where the PDP and NC crooks were enriching themselves whilst keeping the state backwards and divided wasn’t working. A stable pro-development administration is just what the 2 UTs need.

It’s the first step in bringing long term peace stability and prosperity to JK and Ladakh.

Can you or anyone guarantee that this exercise won't be repeated anywhere else within India for BJP's petty electoral gains. Especially in my state Kerala etc. where are are still outcasts ?? I bet no one can.

You keep promising tanks but when? Today?

India has fundamentally nullified Pakistan’s strategic policy towards Kashmir today. The only response we can expect are angry tweets and the same old presentations to a disinterested UNSC.

Maybe save your jihad for Chinese Muslims that are currently in internment camps
By the million?
True. We should never have acted against mujahideen.
But we won't repeat the mistake this time.

Bifurcation will help free the poor people of Jammu and Ladakh from the tyranny of a small minority of crazies in the valley.

It’s the only lasting solution to this menace.

The people of Ladakh and Jammu have been demanding this for decades, why not listen to them? Why allow a few to hold the entire state hostage?
Crazy?

Crazy ignoramus gangadeshi occupying filth are the crazy murderous thugs.

You and your extremist hindutwa government are the crazy ones.

You occupy Kashmiri Lands that belongs to no one else but Kashmiris themselves and you have the nerve to call the Kashmiris of the Valley as crazy.

Just because they are Muslims and don't want accession to India so they are fair game for you and you call them crazy.

@Horus @The Eagle @waz @Oscar kindly ban these Indians off PDF for good. They are all alike, cloaked under their false pretenses of being something better than what they actually are.

Can you or anyone guarantee that this exercise won't be repeated anywhere else within India for BJP's petty electoral gains. Especially in my state Kerala etc. where are are still outcasts ?? I bet no one can.
JK was a very unique case. There is no other special case like them left.

This step will not give us any Instant benefit but this is a master stroke for future in couple of decades the fruits of this Historic decision will be visible, and thats going to be the permanent solution:)
Yes, just like the Palestinians are enjoying the fruits of Israeli occupation so will Kashmiris enjoy bifercation as well as bloodbath of a two bit copycat Extremist Hindutwa GaoRakshak Occupation.

Give up your rat race to match intelligence quotient of your "clouds will hide my Fighters" PM.
Never supported Modi.
By the same definition if Pakistan makes a claim against India, so will it become disputed? Kashmir status is disputed territory since the day first and you need a lot to read to understand the case.
Yes. Is there a need of debate on meaning of 'dispute'? As far as I am concerned, I will readily accept your claim. I see no alien in the land. It is as much yours as mine.

The party is over on our forum, now find your own.

I've just begun. If I don't bag at least 20 of you lot by today, it's been a bad hunt.

All news channels are doing live reporting from Kashmir since yesterday. No blackout.
Virtual curfew and 14 deaths in the last few days, blood bath has already started.
Screenshot_2019-08-05-18-37-37-1.png

JK was a very unique case. There is no other special case like them left.

But this can very well be used as a test case. We have a Muslim Majority district Malappuram if you don't know already. What if they bring a legislation making it a UT??

What I'm saying is scrapping 370 or 35A is very well within the constitutional rights of the union government since it was the special status given to the state by the center as per our constitution.

But bifurcation of a state should only be done after proper consultation with the people of the region. Let's it's a mokery of our Democracy which unfortunately happened. :hitwall:

And no one can guarantee it won't happen again, in Kerala Tamil Nadu etc. where BJP don't have much representation.

Back
Top Bottom