What's new

Modi and his crazy sanghis revoke democracy for Kashmir (Article 370 of Indian Occupied Kashmir)

A guy who stated Kargil as part of Pakistan before 65 calls me a lost cause:haha:, lol...My dear, Kargil has been part of IOK Ladakh since partition and before obviously.
LOL, is that your point?
I didn't state. I asked. You know what a "?" represents. Forget history. Learn some grammar first.

Tell that to Modi dude, he went crying to Trump to be ready for mediation.
Dude, no India is going to ask for mediation. Trump talks from his @ss most of the time and everyone knows that.

Real estate market is very slow now. Bombay is India's biggest market and there is too much supply and overleveraged builders are in dire straits. I understand Delhi is pretty bad too. But if it is UT and land is available for commercial purposes with tax breaks to set up units there - it would work well. Connectivity is still a major issue as is availability of labor given that it is sparsely populated. All in all, too early to tell.

Yes. Trump that paragon of virtue and grace and who couldn't tell day from night knows what he is talking about.
Connectivity is being addressed by the new rail lines and all weather all year highways.

Labour will be addressed by the ability to bow bring in external labour from the rest of India and for those workers to actually be able to settle in JK and Ladakh.

This is an untapped market that will see many favourable returns.

As for Mumbai and Delhi. The steps the govt is taking to shore up renters and landlord rights will help address those issues as will the ongoing cleaning up of the system.

In Shimla Agreement, clearly says what so ever be done with the consent and according to will of the J&K people so have u done anything according to will of the majority???? As far as u r talking too much about shimla agreement? Have u got consent from the kashimiri pop???

No, it does not say so. The people of Jammu and Kashmir were not even a party to the Agreement

LOL, is that your point?
I didn't state. I asked. You know what a "?" represents. Forget history. Learn some grammar first.
I used a question mark too my ignoramus dear :rofl:...exactly for this pupose :rofl:...explains everything about your hate mongering kind.:haha:

Ch ch ch another exposed hate mongering gangadeshi.

Pakistan has given up it claim in Kashmir. Infact there was nothing in Pakistani's arsenal which could have given them Kashmir.

So for all practical purpose Kashmir issue us resolved...

Dude, no India is going to ask for mediation. Trump talks from his @ss most of the time and everyone knows that
My point exactly, Modi, the best friend of Trump does exactly that too:rofl:

Pakistan has given up it claim in Kashmir. Infact there was nothing in Pakistani's arsenal which could have given them Kashmir.

India has given up it claim in Kashmir. Infact there was nothing in India's arsenal which could have given them Kashmir.

So for all practical purpose India has lost Kashmir :azn:

Status quo hasn’t been changed. India called their bluff and all that hot air about solidarity with Kashmir hasn’t been exposed for what it is. Where’s the Pak army’s response? Another tweet?

India really has broken free from the prison it had created for itself.

If only issues were resolved in piece of paper. Extremist hindu gov raping Indian laws doesnt change reality on ground. Its only going to get worse.

No media blackout... who told you that...

Since our first priority is to bring back normalcy... we will ensure that...
What is normal? Killing and blood flow?

If you start judging each thread and post with moral compass, then you will have to close down this forum. Lots of bull%#$ is tolerated here in the name of discussion, which is not only bigoted but unethical and against forum rules. However it is your forum your rules.
We won't tolerate B's of this form. ...

Status quo hasn’t been changed. India called their bluff and all that hot air about solidarity with Kashmir hasn’t been exposed for what it is. Where’s the Pak army’s response? Another tweet?

Now you have turned even pro India delusional kashmiris against yourself.

Can any Pakistani compatriot post an official map of J&K that is claimed by them? I am asking because I have never seen one.

whats the hurry diaper head? Please loosen up that wrap around your head to pass some air , you have lost your sense. Pakistan's response will come havent you leaned anything from previous encounter? Do you really want us to get you again with your legs up in the air ?

I see this nothing as BJP hell bent on doing what Chinese did in Tibet and Xinjiang by turning the balance in favour of non residents. They will now have a full blown uprising including from their puppets.

Now you have turned even pro India delusional kashmiris against yourself.

India has been trying to convert Kashmir into Rape heaven like the rest of India...now they will use ethnic cleansing and all subhuman tools of violence in the name of national integration.

Now the filth from all over India will be encouraged to over run Kashmir and that's why they have carved out the vally from ladakh/jammu to make people of those parts happy and play on their fears to keep them supressed...but the pundits of Kashmir will themselves rise against infiltration of Indian filth into Kashmir. The Kashmiris of the valley will be butchered and brutally suppressed because their identity will be snatched from them and they will be made minority.

Back
Top Bottom