What's new

Modi and his crazy sanghis revoke democracy for Kashmir (Article 370 of Indian Occupied Kashmir)

This is brilliant timing by Modi. Pakistanis are in no position to react given they have just secured an IMF bailout and are trying to work with US on an exit strategy in Afghanistan. If they respond even slightly India can set them back decades

I wasn’t ever convinced India would try it but now? I think India is just itching for an excuse.

Let’s see if Pakistan gives it to them.....

Sure you can. A bit like you did on 27/02/2019 when the iaf killed 300 terrorists in Balakot and shot down an F-16..........:lol:

This is brilliant timing by Modi. Pakistanis are in no position to react given they have just secured an IMF bailout and are trying to work with US on an exit strategy in Afghanistan. If they respond even slightly India can set them back decades

I wasn’t ever convinced India would try it but now? I think India is just itching for an excuse.

Let’s see if Pakistan gives it to them.....
The Coward Modi knew that Pakistan may hand him his baaahaaind in Kashmir after he revokes 370 as per his reelection manifesto...

So the coward GaoRakshak Modi went requesting to Trump to mediate on Kashmir when the time comes...

That's your bravery and itching explained in plain English dear...now go scratch your itch.

You have tried buying them out before. It does not work and it has never worked anywhere else.

Peace between india and Pakistan can only happen when Kashmir issue is resolved as per UN agreement.
Let’s agree to disagree here sir.

If Pakistan ever wanted peace, this is the time.
However I feel like temporarily the situation will heat up and then simmer down forever.
Great times ahead for the whole region hopefully.

AS it happened in Kargil...

By the way... mood of nation...

View attachment 572680
Those that are on the wrong side of history will pay for what’s they say and do in the next 24hrs on this subject.

The way CONgress is behaving they are effectively committing suicide. They won’t even win 20 seats in the next GE election.

They are so woefully out of touch with the mood of India it is embarrassing.

Let’s agree to disagree here sir.

If Pakistan ever wanted peace, this is the time.
However I feel like temporarily the situation will heat up and then simmer down forever.
Great times ahead for the whole region hopefully.

We can agree to disagree.
There can be no peace if you steal land from the people and disperse them on the promise of economic growth.

Poor little semi literate buffoon. Tsk Tsk.
Google your ignorance away before posting next time dear:coffee:. It might save you from posting such sheepish and embarrassing posts repeatedly :sniper::taz:

Ladakh as UT will be good for investment. I'd buy a summer house there. Once things settle, might pick one up in the valley too.
Early investors will reap huge rewards as right now prices will be low but will sky rocket in the coming years.

If I had the ability I’d be buying all over JK and Ladakh, especially the latter. The amount of investment that will now flow into the UTs will be insane.

We can agree to disagree.
There can be no peace if you steal land from the people and disperse them on the promise of economic growth.
They aren’t getting dispersed/killed/eradicated.
Their land will remain theirs.
That much I am sure of.

Google your ignorance away before posting next time dear:coffee:. It might save you from posting such sheepish and embarrassing posts repeatedly :sniper::taz:
I can't bother to explain history to a buffoon who thinks Kashmir became part of India at Partition. I won't even ask you to Google. Lost cause.

Pakistan cannot do anything now. It made tactical mistake of sending Jihadis there instead of armies in the past. Now pay for it
We should also be sending jihadis to strike the heart of evil, which is at Qadian.

Early investors will reap huge rewards as right now prices will be low but will sky rocket in the coming years.

If I had the ability I’d be buying all over JK and Ladakh, especially the latter. The amount of investment that will now flow into the UTs will be insane.
Real estate market is very slow now. Bombay is India's biggest market and there is too much supply and overleveraged builders are in dire straits. I understand Delhi is pretty bad too. But if it is UT and land is available for commercial purposes with tax breaks to set up units there - it would work well. Connectivity is still a major issue as is availability of labor given that it is sparsely populated. All in all, too early to tell.

The Coward Modi knew that Pakistan may hand him his baaahaaind in Kashmir after he revokes 370 as per his reelection manifesto...

So the coward GaoRakshak Modi went requesting to Trump to mediate on Kashmir when the time comes...

That's your bravery and itching explained in plain English dear...now go scratch your itch.
Yes. Trump that paragon of virtue and grace and who couldn't tell day from night knows what he is talking about.

They aren’t getting dispersed/killed/eradicated.
Their land will remain theirs.
That much I am sure of.

This is against their human rights. I can understand the politics of it for you but it will never work.

I can't bother to explain history to a buffoon who thinks Kashmir became part of India at Partition. I won't even ask you to Google. Lost cause.
A guy who stated Kargil as part of Pakistan before 65 calls me a lost cause:haha:, lol...My dear, Kargil has been part of IOK Ladakh since partition and before obviously.

Surprised this thread isn’t seeing more viewing figures. For all the obsession about Kashmir on PDF, this is probably the most significant development of the last 70 years.

This has effectively ended a dark and bloody chapter in the region’s history.

JK and Ladakh will now prosper and those that stand against it will be exposed for the conflict baiters and parasites they really are.

The ongoing tensions in Kashmir are very real but as with much of these things economics are at the heart of much of it. Local politicians with their special status destroyed the economy of the state, took massive handouts from the Govt of India and got massively wealthy whilst the common man remained penniless.

Now the prosperity and development of the rest of India can reach every Indian. Already Kashmir was being integrated economically with full broad gauge lines connecting it to the rest of the network, now these economic arteries will be used to properly lift up the region.

Yes. Trump that paragon of virtue and grace and who couldn't tell day from night knows what he is talking about.
Tell that to Modi dude, he went crying to Trump to be ready for mediation.

Back
Top Bottom