What's new

Modi and his crazy sanghis revoke democracy for Kashmir (Article 370 of Indian Occupied Kashmir)

This move is just as stupid as the demonetization move and the fake February 27th surgical strike. I doubt this modi guy has two brain cells to rub together. Just like a charlatan he is always talking about great big things. He is getting talked into these idiotic moves as he is too stupid to see these moves through. A chaiwala can only be a water boy at best.
Modi probably got an ok from Trump. I think that is why Trump was saying he will provide all support to India about Kashmir.
Manmohon Sing is probably the best PM India had.

Last edited:
This move is just at stupid as the demonetization move and the fake February 27th surgical strike. I doubt this modi guy has two brain cells to rub together. Just like a charlatan he is always talking about great big things. He is getting talked into these idiotic moves as he is too stupid to see these moves through. A chaiwala can only be a water boy at best.
Modi probably got an ok from Trump. I think that is why Trump was saying he will provide all support to India about Kashmir.
Manmohon Sing is probably the best PM India had.

No buddy. The two best P.M we had even though part of tow unstable governments were V.P. Singh and I.K Gujaral. I bet many of my countrymen will jump to disagree with me. But that is the real had fact even though their term was short. But sadily Pakistan and everyone involved in the dispute missed their chance back then since someone were to busy pursuing other means for the solution. :(

The fact of the matter is, does this really resolve Kashmir issue? Big No it will put more fuel kn fire just wait and watch, India will soon get the answer... J&K remain disputed in front of the world UNsC resolution is still thr even Shimla agreement will remain their... Modi chutya mindset can only fool chutya gullible nation but not the world.

Post Aug5 this is the most opportune time for Pak and India to begin living as peaceful neighbours. Pak’s limitations has been severely exposed.

It will be a half hearted effort from Pak from here on helping bring sanity in Afghanistan. I wish IK welcome India to be part of Afghan solution. That would really be something.

Look at you jumping up and down at the prospect of ethnic cleansing you pathetic islamophobic clown.

PathetiC Modi and his teletubby friend Amit had to make their move suddenly and now because of events in Afg. You even cancelled the Hindu pilgrimage and invented a ruse of "Pakistani infiltrators" across the LOC. You actually shelled across the LOC to provide a cover story for your pathetic lies. Truly remarkable the extent to which Hindutva will go to to create their fictitious narratives. True desperation from Modi and indeed handled in full amateur mode. You're not Israel, Kashmir isn't Gaza and Pakistan will surprise you.
as if the modi government is not waiting for that pleasant surprise .

No buddy. The two best P.M we had even though part of tow unstable governments were V.P. Singh and I.K Gujaral. I bet many of my countrymen will jump to disagree with me. But that is the real had fact even though their term was short. But sadily Pakistan and everyone involved in the dispute missed their chance back then since someone were to busy pursuing other means for the solution. :(

It always economics that matter, thats why I chose MMS. Indian IT sector flourished under his policies and guidance. Modi is running on the good policies of MMS. MMS could not be talked into BS moves like demonetization. All these moves were done behind the door, kept secret from any public scrutiny. If the opposition mean anything, they bring out the drawbacks of the proposed moves to start a discussion even when they are trying to score political points.
India does not need to get bogged down in prolonged conflicts at this stage of economy.

Ladakh as UT will be good for investment. I'd buy a summer house there. Once things settle, might pick one up in the valley too.
bro , kindly let me know when you buy anything in the valley , i was also looking forward to buy a plot there . rate abhi high honge , must wait for few months .

Not to forget how Musharaff was disposed when he nearly reached an agreement with MMS.

this decision has ended any chance to resolve kashmir issue through dialogue,now only war will resolve this issue and india will lose whole of their country while trying to control kashmir
labbaik

Indians can celebrate now but the spirit of resistance lives on. I am not for armed struggle, the kashmiris just gave have to outlast indian oppression.

bro , kindly let me know when you buy anything in the valley , i was also looking forward to buy a plot there . rate abhi high honge , must wait for few months .
Kindly do let the rest of us know when you do make such a move too:cheesy: so we can inform our friends in the Valley to welcome you and take extremely special care of you and your family:chilli:.

Good luck:enjoy:

@waz this character wants to wait a few months for prices to come down? How pathetically thoughtful...kindly show him how thoughtful we are about him plz.

It always economics that matter, thats why I chose MMS. Indian IT sector flourished under his policies and guidance. Modi is running on the good policies of MMS. MMS could not be talked into BS moves like demonetization. All these moves were done behind the door, kept secret from any public scrutiny. If the opposition mean anything, they bring out the drawbacks of the proposed moves to start a discussion even when they are trying to score political points.
India does not need to get bogged down in prolonged conflicts at this stage of economy.

Well I never said MMS is bad. But I.T was the BrainChild of Mr. Rajeev Gandhi. I guess we should always give credit where it is due. Moreover MMS was very instrumental in making a robust economic policy, especially when he was RBI governor.

I was just pointed out two short term P.M whom Indian's generally and conveniently try and forget. But their policies were pretty good. Especially the Gujaral Doctrine, Ironically Pakistan never used it as a goodwill measure and grabbed the opportunity rather used covert means. This issue could have been fixed years back. But some dark forces on either side of the border want it alive till eternity for the reasons and benefits best known to them. And that is the sad reality. :(

i think we fools are getting emotional and both india and Pak govt/military have some agreement in place just like drones all we will do is shout and no action will be taken in exchange for peace and money from international community!

we sold kashmir for money and the mirage of economic prosperity;
with the fake condemnation from our side, this indeed seems to be the case

Back
Top Bottom