What's new

Modi and his crazy sanghis revoke democracy for Kashmir (Article 370 of Indian Occupied Kashmir)

Be better mate.

Obligatory: If you want to ban, please make the effort to delete account as well.

Nah, you tell me.
this one need your personal attention.

@waz Do you know you are satirizing your own position by the altered title.

Saying Modi and Sanghis abolished democracy, you are admitting Kashmir had democracy for 70 years prior to this which invalidates Pakistan's case of Kashmir under being occupation. Democracy being counter-point to Occupation.

Good Luck and God Bless!
if not ban atleast delete this post.

I guess you have comprehension issues...
I said govt methods could be termed cheeky way...

If China can improve lives of people by taking away there rights, then probably that must be possible.
I just hoped that what ever actions are taken it should be betterment for people of Kashmir.
I dont know if thats right or wrong, only time will tell..

Can you tell me what rights have been taken away from Kashmiris?

Why would Abdullahs and Muftis will allow that, it was helping them to milk the state for there personal benefits.

Do you know due to Presence of Article 370
1. If a kashmiri girl married someone outside kashmir, she would lose her kashmiri citizenship and she would not get access to ancesteral property or any rights in Kashmir nor does her children.

2. Kashmiris could not get good doctors, engineers and teachers from outside the state to improve there livelihood.

3. Kashmiris could not use the Right of Information against there elected government.

4. Kashmiris could not use the services of CAG to check corruption in there state government functionary.

5. Economically backward Kashmiris could not get reservations in Govt jobs and education.

6. Right to Education could not be implemented, hence the Kashmiris youth could not take benefits of same.

7. Panchayats had no rights, so no self governance model working at grass root level.

There are many such things which due to presence of Article 370 was creating life miserable for local Kashmiris.

Now if you have iota of understanding of Article 370 and its sub sections then come forward and tell me what rights of local Kashmiris have been taken away by modification of same.

@HRK ji ...

mere pe naraaz kyun ho rahe ho .. FATF India ne thode banaya hai ... you have arrested Hafiz Saeed to please the world.

I guess you have know clues about the Article 370, Constitution of J&K and Indian Constitution and whats happening. You are feed with one naratives that Kashmiris are oppressed and you have no understand about how government function in a federal system and what are the pitfalls of special status in federal system.

By making J&K a union territory, it now has more muslim majority as the budhists and others from Laddhak region are no more part of it. Secondly try to understand what Union Territory means and how it functions and what are obligations of central government.

What Kashmiri people decide is there choice, if they would find that new structure gives them better opportunity to develop compared to previous structure. Then they will choose the same and will continue there struggle. And if in due course they find the new approach meets there majority of objectives then they might dilute there struggles and if they find this hinders them then they can always continue there approach.
@waz

As per rule the consultation has to be done with Legislative Assembly, which represents the people of region.
In a situation when Legislative Assembly is not there, then Lok Sabha takes up the role of Legislative Assembly and takes the decision. Which is the route that this govt has taken, one could call this a cheeky way. Lets hope this works for the betterment of lives of locals.

It is indeed a cheeky way. And I seriously doubt they will try similar ways in states like TN and Kerala etc, BJP have very little support. Just wait and watch. But whatever is happening is not in better interest of Democracy, mark my words.

By making J&K a union territory, it now has more muslim majority as the budhists and others from Laddhak region are no more part of it.
Please don't insult the intelligence of readers here with your apologetics for Extremist Hindutwa Murderous Butcher of Gujrat and his goon's fascist moves against Kashmiris.

It is indeed a cheeky way. And I seriously doubt they will try similar ways in states like TN and Kerala etc, BJP have very little support. Just wait and watch. But whatever is happening is not in better interest of Democracy, mark my words.

On a broader prospect things like Article 370 should never be part of a Democratic Country.
But then given the way every actions these days get colored, any action no matter how good the objective might be can be turned bad.

Please don't insult the intelligence of readers here with your apologetics for Extremist Hindutwa Murderous Butcher of Gujrat and his goon's fascist moves against Kashmiris.

Thats your perspective, for me it doesnt matter who is PM. For me he is elected representative of the nation who had been bestowed with responsibility to lead the country. And I expect him to lead the country like a leader of country irrespective of what his color or taste is. I would judge him based on his actions and not based on what people perceive about him.

And if in due course they find the new approach meets there majority of objectives then they might dilute there struggles and if they find this hinders them then they can always continue there approach.
Wow, such sweet words to sugar coat Indian poison pill to Kashmiri Muslims.

What you call due course has been and is increasingly more and more mined with systematic rape, murder and heinous human right abuses to subjugate Kashmiri population into submission to a fascists move by extremist hindutwa government that the whole of Kashmiri people have already rejected.

Tell your sweet talk of due course to 14 already dead civilian Kashmiris in the last few days of increasing occupation aggression.

Shame on you.

I would judge him based on his actions and not based on what people perceive about him.
And you are talking about Butcher of Gujrat, lol...:rofl:

How can a person be so far removed from ground reality unless smoking something really strong:drag:

@waz kindly take care of this BJP fascism excuser.

What you call due course has been and is increasingly more and more mined with systematic rape, murder and heinous human right abuses to subjugate Kashmiri population into submission to a fascists move by extremist hindutwa government that the whole of Kashmiri people have already rejected.

There is nothing called Hindutva government.
Its indian government and it constitutes of every religion but doesnt have its own religion.
Secondly India is not Hindu Republic, unlike Pakistan being Islamic Republic, so you might have hard time to understand about India.
Thirdly this government has been in power for less than 10% of time since independence, problems faced by Kashmiris not because of who is governing, but its was because how the governing arrangements where done.

I wish you had a chance to visit Kashmir if not to live there...
Like not every other house in pakistan into terror activities, similarly not every house in Kashmir has opposition to Indian state.

More over the failure of development of Kashmiris in certain pockets has more to do with state mechanism then central as Article 370 shielded against it.

There is nothing called Hindutva government.
Tells a lot about you...we are talking about BJP extremist hindutwa government...you can call it secular BJP government in your usual anti Kashmir delusional mannerism.
Secondly India is not Hindu Republic,
Yeah, wait for it dear, lol...keep your blinders on.

problems faced by Kashmiris not because of who is governing,
An occupation is an occupation is an occupation, thank you for endorsing my POV in post after post.

Kashmiris want freedom and a hundred thousand martyred Kashmiris are testament to that fact.

No fascist change against Kashmiris will and enforced by BJP will make any change for the better.

It is all preparing grounds for ethnic cleansing of Kashmiris of the valley because the are Muslims and want nothing but freedom. A million occupation Indian forces have failed to stop them from shouting freedom and waving Pakistani flags at every opportunity.

I wish you had a chance to visit Kashmir if not to live there...
Like not every other house in pakistan into terror activities, similarly not every house in Kashmir has opposition to Indian state.

More over the failure of development of Kashmiris in certain pockets has more to do with state mechanism then central as Article 370 shielded against it.
I rub shoulders with Kashmiris who have relatives across in IOK dear.

I would not even wish you live under foreign murderous occupation forces with licence to kill, rape and abuse...

Keep your philosophical rants for justifying BJP fascism to yourself and keep living in your delusional BJP Heaven.

LOL, that is the biggest joke. Even if 35A is revoked tell me are you personally ready to relocated to J&K?? LOL :-)

I mean who with his sane mind will go and settle in that place, especially with their family.
You have said this a lot of times. Maybe people like you who may have good home, good income and better life standard than average indian will not go there but don't you think those people living in slums in miserable conditions will go there in first opportunity if govt provide them free/discounted homes.

You have said this a lot of times. Maybe people like you who may have good home, good income and better life standard than average indian will not go there but don't you think those people living in slums in miserable conditions will go there in first opportunity if govt provide them free/discounted homes.

Don't you think life is more precious gift than any other incentive ?? Else it should be some twisted logic/misguiding ideology. So I reiterate no one with his sane mind, and I repeat SANE mind won't relocate risking his/her life.

JK is not more a state it is UT now. this i is a very very big deal.
No matter what has happened, J&K (including Ladakh) will remain integral part of Pakistan. The constitutional order is not worth a toilet paper to us.

Don't you think life is more precious gift than any other incentive ?? Else it should be some twisted logic/misguiding ideology. So I reiterate no one with his sane mind, and I repeat SANE mind won't relocate risking his/her life.
So according to your logic, no one would have gone to Amarnath yatra then. But we saw hundreds of thousands of them

sane mind, and I repeat SANE
I have said the same thing in previous post. The problem is *bold part* a rarity in india

On a broader prospect things like Article 370 should never be part of a Democratic Country.
But then given the way every actions these days get colored, any action no matter how good the objective might be can be turned bad.

Well read my earlier comments again. I am not against revoking Article 370 or 35A, an incentive which the then government of India give J&K as per our constitution.

But I'm against the bifurcation of the state, that too by completely undermining/circumventing Article 3 of the very same constitution.

The objective behind that is pretty simple, BJP will never have a single majority in a unified J&K, no matter what they do. So simple create/split the state so that they can at-least rule parts. And you are free to think it think in good intention, but that doesn't change the fact.

So according to your logic, no one would have gone to Amarnath yatra then. But we saw hundreds of thousands of them

Do you see any Amarnath Yathri's staying there permanently ?? Making a visit and relocating completely to a dangerous place are two different things if you don't know. Even I've visited Gulmarg way back in early 2000's. Do that mean I'm mad to go and live there ??? LOL :o:

Do you even see what posts are being quoted ?

I was referring to a Shiv Sena member who was talking about taking over the whole of Pakistan. I was calling him Chu. But, anyway, go blind with your hate.

upload_2019-8-5_15-0-34.png

You were replying to that user's comment and used that language. Firstly totally uncalled for Ch-iya.........., regional language.

When @Norwegian stated his comments to call those areas as an integral part of Pakistan, you responded with that language but when whole India including Modi ji calling Kashmir and Pakistan Integral part of India, you did not call Modi, his govt. and 99% Indians Ch-tiya.

Now if you call Modi and all Indians who claim Pakistan Including Kashmir as Integral part of India as " Ch-utiya" then your above comment is justified and valid, other wise .......you are so happy and elated that you can not control your emotions and start calling Ch-utiya .....

i am just stating my side of the story, I know MODS like you so you do not need to worry. in any case looks like Mods completed their quota and send the message across..

@waz

Back
Top Bottom