What's new

Modi and his crazy sanghis revoke democracy for Kashmir (Article 370 of Indian Occupied Kashmir)

View attachment 572734

You were replying to that user's comment and used that language. Firstly totally uncalled for Ch-iya.........., regional language.

When @Norwegian stated his comments to call those areas as an integral part of Pakistan, you responded with that language but when whole India including Modi ji calling Kashmir and Pakistan Integral part of India, you did not call Modi, his govt. and 99% Indians Ch-tiya.

Now if you call Modi and all Indians who claim Pakistan Including Kashmir as Integral part of India as " Ch-utiya" then your above comment is justified and valid, other wise .......you are so happy and elated that you can not control your emotions and start calling Ch-utiya .....

i am just stating my side of the story, I know MODS like you so you do not need to worry. in any case looks like Mods completed their quota and send the message across..

@waz

Look man, you can have me banned if you like.

But, just to clear a fact, I will make this clear. Do you know which post Norwegian was quoting ?

I already told you he was referring to a Shiv Sena member's video claiming that India will take over whole of Pakistan. Then I quoted Norwegian and said "Iss chu___ ki baat mein dhyan mat dena". I was referring to she Shiv Sena leader.

The "wishful thinking" Norwegian was referring to were the comments of the Shiv Sena leader.
You can choose to ignore all that in your hate if you like. Getting Indian members banned here will not solve anything on the ground in Kashmir. That's all I can say.

Look man, you can have me banned if you like.

But, just to clear a fact, I will make this clear. Do you know which post Norwegian was quoting ?

I already told you he was referring to a Shiv Sena member's video claiming that India will take over whole of Pakistan. Then I quoted Norwegian and said "Iss chu___ ki baat mein dhyan mat dena". I was referring to she Shiv Sena leader.

You can choose to ignore all that in your hate if you like. Getting Indian members banned here will not solve anything on the ground in Kashmir. That's all I can say.
I am not trying anything Sir ji,

there is possibility because of few pages between your response and previous on going convo.

Mods will not ban because I quoted your post, they will follow their procedure and check everything before ignoring my quote or whatever...so please calm down.

If I made a mistake, I apologize to you and all other who feel the same way.

I am not trying anything Sir ji,

there is possibility because of few pages between your response and previous on going convo.

Mods will not ban because I quoted your post, they will follow their procedure and check everything before ignoring my quote or whatever...so please calm down.

If I made a mistake, I apologize to you and all other who feel the same way.

This is the second time you are quoting me and accusing me of something I haven't done. Despite me clearing the air.

This is the second time you are quoting me and accusing me of something I haven't done. Despite me clearing the air.

Where I accused you in my last reply?

I said, there is a possibility becoz of the few pages gap that I made a mistake, hence the reason I apologize as well. If I do not consider possibility of my mistake, why would I be apologizing....

now can you quote the posts you are referring to and and how the conversation went, do not just keep writing without providing anything to look at.

if you can do that, I wil edit my posts and delete your posts I quoted.

Where I accused you in my last reply?

I said, there is a possibility becoz of the few pages gap that I made a mistake, hence the reason I apologize as well. If I do not consider possibility of my mistake, why would I be apologizing....

now can you quote the posts you are referring to and and how the conversation went, do not just keep writing without providing anything to look at.

if you can do that, I wil edit my posts and delete your posts I quoted.

I can't find Norwegians post where is he quoted the Shiv Sena leader which I quoted and told Norwegian not to pay attention to that Shiv Sena chu.... It's such a huge thread now. It's a daunting task to find that post.

Check post #268 by Norwegian on page 18. That is the post I quoted.

Last edited:
I can't find Norwegians post where is he quoted the Shiv Sena leader which I quoted and told Norwegian not to pay attention to that Shiv Sena chu.... It's such a huge thread now. It's a daunting task to find that post.
I went through twice and I did not find anything to link your response to anything else, That is why I requested you to find it to clear up the confusion. I am no the Mod to keep going through 100 pages again and again or see deleted posts.

because of above mentioned reasons I said, to trust the Mods and they will follow the due procedure.

If I made any mistake, I apologized in advance.

I do not feel any less by admitting my mistakes. I am human only not India:lol:

I went through twice and I did not find anything to link your response to anything else, That is why I requested you to find it to clear up the confusion. I am no the Mod to keep going through 100 pages again and again or see deleted posts.

because of above mentioned reasons I said, to trust on Mods and they will follow the due procedure.

If I made any mistake, I apologized in advance.

I do not feel any less by admitting my mistakes. I am human only not India:lol:

Check post #268 by Norwegian on page 18. That's what I quoted in my post

Calm down people. Nothing of that sort is going to happen.

This is more for domestic politics.

India is panicked and scared about what is coming its way.

And a start by OIC can do wonders, if you know what I mean.
question is
what we got for our Arab brothers?
India has some value for them thats why
they invite shisma as chief guest.. give hugs to Modi and jobs to Indians over Pakistanis

pleading Islam dont wash on them well.

correct me if it wasn't Iran and Turkey that included pro Kashmir declaration in the OIC meeting boycotted by Pakistan?
for all its worth, some countries have made some verbal concerns but its the actions that count. and those actions depend on what Pakistan has to offer and stop feeling privileged that it should get automatic support from Islamic world

question is
what we got for our Arab brothers?
India has some value for them thats why
they invite shisma as chief guest.. give hugs to Modi and jobs to Indians over Pakistanis

pleading Islam dont wash on them well.

correct me if it wasn't Iran and Turkey that included pro Kashmir declaration in the OIC meeting boycotted by Pakistan?
for all its worth, some countries have made some verbal concerns but its the actions that count. and those actions depend on what Pakistan has to offer and stop feeling privileged that it should get automatic support from Islamic world

Other Muslim nations will not fight for us. Nor will the West, Russia, Israel and ALL other Non-Muslims fight for india. In fact the ONLY country that will help Pakistan the most, albeit secretly, will be China and the Chinese are Communists who by and large don't even believe in God let alone are Muslims..........:lol:..........the irony!.........:disagree:

This is a very interesting development and signals the end of this phase of the Kashmir saga. I don't think Pakistani top brass will be totally unhappy with this move, as the current status quo was getting stagnant. This a step towards normalisation of the border (which I think many in Pak also desire)but it does not really change the Pak strategy in Kashmir in the short term.

There will be riots, but the international community will do nothing. There will be new elections, new internal power struggles and new factionalism that will erode the separatist movement. Real estate sales and demographic changes will erode this further - though I doubt any Hindus will want to move in - but Muslims from other areas may move in (with less separatist tendencies). Corporate businesses will bring opportunities and cash which many locals will appreciate.

Despite this, violence and separatism will remain for a long, long time - but in India's calculation that would have been the case anyway. India will have moved the game forward one step while facing the same consequences they already face.

Pakistans strategy of formenting revolution and backing separatists can continue and this move gives Pakistan a politically higher ground.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom