What's new

MMRCA Fighter deal bigger: 126 will rise to 260

Nukes Nukes Nukes!
These aren't toys that you can use according to your whims.
BTW!:-As if India doesn't have nukes?well more than required ,to deal with Pakistan!

Absolute waste of money.

How many things India can do with $25 billion ?

We can uplift millions of people out of poverty. We can Build nice infrastructure, 8 lane roads, fast railways, invest in education. We can build free toilets, water facility for every family. All the slums in metros can be removed and new houses can be built for poor. Thousands of farmers die every years. And, we are wasting money in these useless fighter jets which will probably never be used in wars. This is insanity of huge proportion. Hope this MMRCA deal gets scraped. By the time India inducts it will be already outdated anyway. 300 Sukhois are more than enough to defend the border. India one of the most poor country can't afford to buy this expensive, useless jets.

And when a war happens, People like you would be the first ones to protest against Armed forces underpreparedness and govt's lack of defense motive... So you want your life to be comfortable and let those guarding the borders "go to hell"? , Answer me, do you need more investment or those guarding you?

how come few nukes can match everything?? by the time you prepare the nukes for launch my friend ... US and Russia will surely put you on back seat... Nukes are only good for super powers...

rightly said dear,

Ye to wahi bat ho gayi ' Bandar ke hath me motiyo ki mala' , I mean to say some sort of valuable asset with highly irresponsible idiot.

rightly said dear,

Ye to wahi bat ho gayi ' Bandar ke hath me motiyo ki mala' , I mean to say some sort of valuable asset with highly irresponsible idiot.

like yourself? why did you have to bring in the religious diety in the discussion? please refrain from insulting the Hindu faith here
I dont know what Nukes and monkeys have to do with Indian purchase of MMRCA

how come few nukes can match everything?? by the time you prepare the nukes for launch my friend ... US and Russia will surely put you on back seat... Nukes are only good for super powers...

I see what you are saying my dear but look at North Korea, just the possiblity of having a nuke (even a dud one) is stopping the American cowboys from from launching an attack.
Nukes only with super powers like America result in Heroshima and Hagasaki my dear.. I would call anything but good.
but let me say this.. having Russia as a Nuclear power was definately good otherwise Americans would have used them again already.

nukes are also good for us two because we are keeping our agressions within cricket and web forums.
wait a second this was MMRCA thread.

I think Sweden is the weakest contender here
main fight will be between Americans and Russians
the French will go back crying with their expensive toy
While Typhoon might proove to be a logistical nightmere due to so many partner countries involved in this program.
who knows..

I think so it will be an american for sure and the other one may be. French or ef i think so russians wont win this one
I see what you are saying my dear but look at North Korea, just the possiblity of having a nuke (even a dud one) is stopping the American cowboys from from launching an attack.
Nukes only with super powers like America result in Heroshima and Hagasaki my dear.. I would call anything but good.
but let me say this.. having Russia as a Nuclear power was definately good otherwise Americans would have used them again already.

nukes are also good for us two because we are keeping our agressions within cricket and web forums. I agree for most of your post aboy mmrca but i think so ruusians are on weak ground this time though if numbers are true then one will be american for sure f18 and other one may be frnch or ef
wait a second this was MMRCA thread.

I think Sweden is the weakest contender here
main fight will be between Americans and Russians
the French will go back crying with their expensive toy
While Typhoon might proove to be a logistical nightmere due to so many partner countries involved in this program.
who knows..

if the order is going to split.. then defenetly it will be between US and europe....... so i will take it as.. f18 and rafale

Yeah agreed 100% but NK is an absolutely irresponsible state... it is totally cut off from the world with a monkey head who just brainwashes every one there .... totally cutting out the people of NK from rest of the world... if a head of the state is responsible.. America/Russia will surely exert tremendous pressure on them... but it is in the case... Americans surely stays away from NK and IRAN but it is not the case with us...

My debate on the topic was a NUKE cant be matched.. it will be never be allowed to use in the first case.. even though there are preparations carried to deploy in the war ..... it will be surely put in back seat owing to the tremendous pressure in the international community... even china cant use them.. the only two who can use them is US and Russia as no one can stop them...

if the order is going to split.. then defenetly it will be between US and europe....... so i will take it as.. f18 and rafale

I doubt it will go to Rafale because of the upgrade deal in Mirage 2000 which has a scored a bad name... my choice will be EF/F18 or Griphen.. Rafale i doubt they will go again to them

One thing stands out about the MMRCA deal. All but one squadron of aircraft are gonna be built in India. Now, considering an average rate of production of 20 aircraft a year (It is currently 28 for the MKI) we sure as hell aren't going to build all that infrastructure for a production line that only lasts 4-5 years.
This is one of the reasons you see the MKI orders going up and up. All the infrastructure is already in place.
So even if not in the initial deal, we are surely going to procure much more than 126 MMRCAs. The logic says so.

Absolute waste of money.

How many things India can do with $25 billion ?

We can uplift millions of people out of poverty. We can Build nice infrastructure, 8 lane roads, fast railways, invest in education. We can build free toilets, water facility for every family. All the slums in metros can be removed and new houses can be built for poor. Thousands of farmers die every years. And, we are wasting money in these useless fighter jets which will probably never be used in wars. This is insanity of huge proportion. Hope this MMRCA deal gets scraped. By the time India inducts it will be already outdated anyway. 300 Sukhois are more than enough to defend the border. India one of the most poor country can't afford to buy this expensive, useless jets.

I understand what you're saying but we can NOT afford to compromise our brave soldier's lives for some money and by god's grace our economy is booming?! It's better to spend on our soldiers than thousands of crores of ruppes being taken by corrupt ministers like raja and kalmadi.
They don't see boiling heat, blistering cold or deadly rain and protect our country on borders like deserts in rajasthan [one of the world's hottest place 51 degrees], Ladakh [one of the world's coldest part -40 degrees] and cherapunji [wettest part of the world 12,000 millimetres of rain].
It's them becuz of whom people like you and me are sitting in front of a computer and saying all these? Just try and stand in Ladakh for one night only in -40 degrees?

"jab desh mein thi diwali
vo khel rahe the holi
jab ham baithe the gharon mein
vo jhel rahe the goli"

There were no doubts that the MMRCA deal was always meant to be huge, just because of all the resources that the contenders have spent in their attempts to woo the IAF and GOI. Especially the top 3 contenders have spent massive amounts in their campaigns and have gone out of their way in many ways.

like yourself? why did you have to bring in the religious diety in the discussion? please refrain from insulting the Hindu faoth here
I dont know what Nukes and monkeys have to do with Indian purchase of MMRCA

Cheap, lowly shot. Cant believe you're a think tank. I can understand your frustration.

Back
Top Bottom