What's new

MMRCA Fighter deal bigger: 126 will rise to 260

This is not YOUTUBE comment section where brainwashed Indian lunatics can show their inferiority complex by claiming that they have won 5 wars (Even though there were only 4 wars ) against Pakistan.

While I agree with your point of "Weapons do speak" but bold part shows that you are light years away from the reality sir.

In the previous wars,at many sectors, Bharat enjoyed huge numerical advantage but we saw what happened :) :wave:

Rassi jal gayi magar baal nahin gaya....Anyways congrats on winning all these wars. Wait, You were US allies that time so......... you cant loose a war :lol:

Cheap, lowly shot. Cant believe you're a think tank. I can understand your frustration.

check your original post mister.. there is no frustration but disappointment at your post..your remarks were cheap and low. but now I dont want to go any further.

I am already having a much constructive discussion with the rest
thank you.

i feel sorry to represent a country :usflag: that has lost all the wars it waged !!! :frown:

I'm considering immigrating to North Korea or Vietnam or any arab country

I thought I was da Boss :disagree: all these yrs

2367515373_515ff7a325.jpg

check your original post mister.. there is no frustration but disappointment at your post..your remarks were cheap and low. but now I dont want to go any further.

I am already having a much constructive discussion with the rest
thank you.

What post are you talking about ? Is it the one where I explained how US does not need to and does not want and does not profit from invading North Korea ? Or were you disappointed on learning that America CAN wage a war with a nuclear armed nation ?

What post are you talking about ? Is it the one where I explained how US does not need to and does not want and does not profit from invading North Korea ? Or were you disappointed on learning that America CAN wage a war with a nuclear armed nation ?

http://www.defence.pk/forums/india-...bigger-126-will-rise-260-a-9.html#post1492484

not you... sorry.. it was Rissriva's post I responded to...I think you didnt see what he said in the quotes and I had to confront him. because this is how things normally escalate..one throws trash the other one picks a word and a line and it goes overboard from there. for records I dont make cheap remarks about people belief I greet people of differnt faiths and respect their dieties and their national heros.
the way you responded, it appeared as if you were the original culprit so sorry for blaming you.

and no I am not frustrated at all my dear. I am sure you, also are not frustrated about China.. or are you?

frends now?:meeting:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/india-...bigger-126-will-rise-260-a-9.html#post1492484

not you... sorry.. it was Rissriva's post I responded to...I think you didnt see what he said in the quotes and I had to confront him. because this is how things normally escalate..one throws trash the other one picks a word and a line and it goes overboard from there. for records I dont make cheap remarks about people belief I greet people of differnt faiths and respect their dieties and their national heros.
the way you responded, it appeared as if you were the original culprit so sorry for blaming you.

and no I am not frustrated at all my dear. I am sure you, also are not frustrated about China.. or are you?

frends now?:meeting:

The last sentence of your post appears to contradict the rest.

Well, let's face the reality.
USA is in a different league. China is more or less getting in the same league, and India is in a different league all together, which is much lower than USA and China but has tremendous potential (Just like China has had since recent past)
Honestly I do not envy or get frustrated over China's development. It inspires me and most Indians to see them rise, and we hope to follow along the same lines in ways of our choosing.
I used to get turned off reading about the supposedly unethical means adopted by the Chinese regime, but now I'm so used to knowing it that it doesn't bother me anymore.
If you are really reading this with an open mind, then I'm glad to have informed one Pakistani that India does not envy any nation and wishes to follow a growth trajectory of it's own, taking it's own time and uplifting it's people.

Your monkey god poke didn't have much effect 'cos believe me we Indians make more (and much better) content on our own. When you realize true spirituality you wouldn't bother what another man has to say about your opinion whatever it is because you believe in what you know and that is all that matters.

Yeah, friends. :cheers:

Rassi jal gayi magar baal nahin gaya....Anyways congrats on winning all these wars. Wait, You were US allies that time so......... you cant loose a war :lol:

OH ! MY ! HOLY ! G-D !

Some times you Bhartis..O sorry Indians act SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO effin 'Genius' :disagree:

I never said that Pakistan 'won'. If I said then show me.I was just replying to the self-satisfying rant of 'India will achieve a walk over against Pakistan in next war'.Ahhhhh C'mon and then you guys say "We are not suffering from inferiority complex" :lol:

Now remain on topic . . . Goshhh !!!

Honestly I do not envy or get frustrated over China's development. It inspires me and most Indians to see them rise, and we hope to follow along the same lines in ways of our choosing.
I used to get turned off reading about the supposedly unethical means adopted by the Chinese regime, but now I'm so used to knowing it that it doesn't bother me anymore.
If you are really reading this with an open mind, then I'm glad to have informed one Pakistani that India does not envy any nation and wishes to follow a growth trajectory of it's own, taking it's own time and uplifting it's people.

Yeah, friends. :cheers:

good man
and I share this attitude. (my last sentence didnt contradict the rest, I pointed to something you very nicely picked up and explained)

rest assured there are many open minded Pakistanis like yourself who also take China and India as an inspiration too and want to do something good for the country. like any nation we are going though a time which every nation goes through. Pakistan is not the first and wont be the last.
remember. it was not just me but many members on this board and even general public expressed its support for India during the common wealth game when the western media with its colonial mindset started negative campaign about the problems with the facilities and the world saw that the ceremony and the whole games went just fine. And sadly for western yellow journalism they didn’t find anything else to poke fun at or criticize. As far as your point about me poking fun is, I beg to say that your assertion is misplaced. I was actually protesting the choice of words and pre-empting the possible misuse by my countrymen who might not be as considerate as needed. Sadly it conveyed a wrong message to you. I said it before and I say now, for me religious and national beliefs & pride are to be respected if he expects his own to be respected.

Regarding topic

I am smitten by the Mig 35 beauty and on paper it offers the most for the buck and secondly you have the infrastructure in place to have them up and running in the shortest possible time.
The other one in my opinion is F16 block 60.. It beats the super hornet in so many aspects and is even cheaper. (choosing this will have psychological impact on Pakistan too)
European planes are way too expensive.. Well these are my choices but lets see what your decision makers say.

Power to you my friend :cheers:

I am smitten by the Mig 35 beauty and on paper it offers the most for the buck and secondly you have the infrastructure in place to have them up and running in the shortest possible time.
I don't think so, Mig35 did not actually passed few tests then how come we give MMRCA to Mig ? Not to mention India is actually trying to have a different vendor for this project as it is not wise to put all the eggs in the same basket.

The other one in my opinion is F16 block 60.. It beats the super hornet in so many aspects and is even cheaper.
I don't know why you said this. But yeah F16 Super Viper and gripen would give us best quality in less money. If F16 was not in PAF, F16 might have a good chance but still IAF does not trust US enough to buy fighter jets, transport aircraft and helicopters are different things but the fighter jets are different. Also you are the first to say that F16 is better than F18, its not true buddy. There are many theory regarding this on defense.pk just read them. Go to MMRCA thread, you will get alot to read.

I also think IAF is looking for the best, which is Eurofighter or Rafale even if the cost is more (just remember India has sanctioned 9 billion $ with an option to add a couple more) but i am not sure whether there wishes will be fulfilled or not.

I don't think so, Mig35 did not actually passed few tests then how come we give MMRCA to Mig ? Not to mention India is actually trying to have a different vendor for this project as it is not wise to put all the eggs in the same basket.

Also you are the first to say that F16 is better than F18, its not true buddy. There are many theory regarding this on defense.pk just read them. Go to MMRCA thread, you will get alot to read.

I also think IAF is looking for the best, which is Eurofighter or Rafale even if the cost is more (just remember India has sanctioned 9 billion $ with an option to add a couple more) but i am not sure whether there wishes will be fulfilled or not.

I must admit that I am a novice when it comes to Aviation. my knowledge is very basic if you like.
I take your point about Mig 35.. that it didn’t pass your tests.. but as far as having all eggs in one basket goes.. my dear.. I say it with whole hearted sincerity that Russia has proven to be same for you as China for Pakistan. During our ZA Bhutto era when we had good relations with Russia, it rewarded us with setting up our only steel mills. These guys are very generous & trustworthy and have very different approach than the capitalistic west.

I understand your point about going for European planes with quality in mind and maybe due to a huge order, the unit price might be more favourable.

Lastly F-16 , when I see the max speed, engine trust, trust to wait ratio, combat ceiling, range etc they all favour F16, but then again like I said I am a novice here and I see that Hornet is credited for its higher AOA and can see farther than F-16 and is of course carrier capable. There might be more info on avionics, weapons and radar etc which I will have a look thanks for clarifying/

I must admit that I am a novice when it comes to Aviation. my knowledge is very basic if you like.
I take your point about Mig 35.. that it didn’t pass your tests.. but as far as having all eggs in one basket goes.. my dear.. I say it with whole hearted sincerity that Russia has proven to be same for you as China for Pakistan. During our ZA Bhutto era when we had good relations with Russia, it rewarded us with setting up our only steel mills. These guys are very generous & trustworthy and have very different approach than the capitalistic west.

I understand your point about going for European planes with quality in mind and maybe due to a huge order, the unit price might be more favourable.

Lastly F-16 , when I see the max speed, engine trust, trust to wait ratio, combat ceiling, range etc they all favour F16, but then again like I said I am a novice here and I see that Hornet is credited for its higher AOA and can see farther than F-16 and is of course carrier capable. There might be more info on avionics, weapons and radar etc which I will have a look thanks for clarifying/

I don't think Russia existed during ZA. Bhuttoji's period. It was the Soviet times and they were literally giving away stuff. The Indian MiG 21s and MiG 23s were downgraded products that we got.

The F 18 is a far more capable aircraft when compared to the F 16 simply because of the twin engine advantage giving more power to the avionics suite and having enough reserve power. The INS6 engines will be delivering around 107 to 115kn of raw afterburning power giving the Super Hornet a get up and Go capability and the Block II modification has more of reduced RCS measures.

The MiG 35 is not an all out new aircraft and does not offer any more advantage that the MiG 29k or the MiG 29 SMT upgrade. The MiG 35 is just a souped up MiG 29 and also has the inherent problems of the MiG 29. The MiG 35 does not give any added advantage when compared to the strategic implication that the F 18 or the Rafale or the EFT bring's with it.

The Major disadvantage that the F 16 has is it will be the last block to be made. It has no growth potential and has no assurance from the USAF like the USN that it is going to use the aircraft post 2040 period.

I say it with whole hearted sincerity that Russia has proven to be same for you as China for Pakistan.
Agreed. Look most of the fighters in IAF is Russian made and even future 5th gen would be. You know with the increase of Indo-US closeness, India was actually getting away from Russia. It was actually felt in Moscow but in India but still it matters.

No one can predict what will happen in future, who will be your friend who won't. You should know this better than us. Just take example of your relationship with US. Let me assure you that its not a wise decision for any country to be dependent completely on one nation, this is what happening to US allies.

Agreed. Look most of the fighters in IAF is Russian made and even future 5th gen would be. You know with the increase of Indo-US closeness, India was actually getting away from Russia. It was actually felt in Moscow but in India but still it matters.

No one can predict what will happen in future, who will be your friend who won't. You should know this better than us. Just take example of your relationship with US. Let me assure you that its not a wise decision for any country to be dependent completely on one nation, this is what happening to US allies.

You are totally wrong about your assesment of "India moving away from Russia". India never moved away from Russia IMHO. India went to the US for products which werent available from the Russian side or the Russian armament did not suit our needs. 273 MKIs and a $30 billion contract for the FGFA is something that US can only dream of from India. And remember we have almost filled their production lines. Not only that all our frontline weapons and the future frontline weapons are either from Russia or in an JV with the Russians.

Soo indian air force finally having a decent air force but retire those migs and other old plane ASAP
India will have when pak fa is done. Like
Pakfgha,mmrca and su30?

Back
Top Bottom