What's new

MMRCA Fighter deal bigger: 126 will rise to 260

Some months back, a Boeing (F-18SH) representative stated that the order may go upto 400 aircrafts. At that time i thought he's bragging about his product.
Now it seems that he really meant something.:what:

paf is reducing the number of fighter types-- usaf is also doing the same -- so i doubt india will go for 2 extra platforms here --- secondly it just shows where lca future stands in all these imports

paf is reducing the number of fighter types-- usaf is also doing the same -- so i doubt india will go for 2 extra platforms here --- secondly it just shows where lca future stands in all these imports

:no::no: So if your force want to increase the no of FC20 from 36 to 72 so what that shows according to your logic(Jf17) ?????

India's needs are different.. And I do believe it is reducing the fighter types.. just the MMRCA replacing no less than 4 jets.. I think...

Wow! This sure is going to be a lot bigger than was thought earlier but I'll still wait for some official communication on this.

IN future (From 2025) IAF will operate only LCA mk1&mk2, PakFa/FGFA, MMRCA, MKIs

but if this occurs then upto maximum 50 will be built by vendor in their own supply lines and rest will be in india.
can HAL manage this numbers with others in development?
i dont think they have too much developing units.

Right now how is HAL managing for the whooping 272 - 50 contract?.. i guess you know the production rate of MKI

First of all i believe this is a fake news... otherwise it would have hit the headlines and more buzz will be there in the media.. secondly there will be clause in the contract for more orders and this will happen only at the end of the decade.. when IAF feels the need.. i guess Tejas MK2 will be really added in more numbers

260?????????:woot:
is this news genuine???????? or you guys are kidding !!!:what:

First of all i believe this is a fake news... otherwise it would have hit the headlines and more buzz will be there in the media.. secondly there will be clause in the contract for more orders and this will happen only at the end of the decade.. when IAF feels the need.. i guess Tejas MK2 will be really added in more numbers

260?????????:woot:
is this news genuine???????? or you guys are kidding !!!:what:

Initially we order only 50 odd MKIs but now we place order for more than 300 so why this is so surprising for all of us ?????

AMCA will be inducted in IAF after 2025-26 time frame

Impossible. Even if the first flight takes place in 2017ish.. you can't expect IOC before 2025. Which means FOC should be around 2028

Back
Top Bottom