What's new

MMRCA Deal has turned acrimonious between Britain and France

This whole ordeal has been pretty insulting if you think about it. All these nations(including America) thinking they can still change your mind after you've made your decision.

These countries are treating India like a kid who can be persuaded after the fact, instead of a man who means what he says.

Dont flatter yourself. EFT has order book exceeding 500 fighters. An extra 126 fighters of which 90% was going to be assembled at HAL would never have made a dent to their sky rocketing misfortunes. Maybe their leaders have overlooked it but not their business managers.

EADS also owns 45% of Dassault Aviation, so either way, they don't really lose.

This whole ordeal has been pretty insulting if you think about it. All these nations(including America) thinking they can still change your mind after you've made your decision.

These countries are treating India like a kid who can be persuaded after the fact, instead of a man who means what he says.

keep trolling

I am sure. As I said earlier I will not disclose anything that is not readily available on the Internet. I can provide you with a link that is relevant even though it does not confirm anything (as intended) it should give you an idea.
Saudi Arabia, Ukraine To Hold Joint Space Explorations

And this:
????? ?????????? ??????????? : ???????? ?????? ???????? ??????? ?????? ???? ?? «??? ????????»
Interesting to note that Indian defense minister was present at this.

it doesnt tell freaking anything..just joint space exploration...maybe some cryogenic engine stuff or some tech related to launch vehicle....

anyway as regards space tech we are becoming pretty much self-sufficient...the decades of sanctions was actually a blessing in disguise for us..we developed the techs the hard way, in house...

it doesnt tell freaking anything..just joint space exploration...maybe some cryogenic engine stuff or some tech related to launch vehicle....

anyway as regards space tech we are becoming pretty much self-sufficient...the decades of sanctions was actually a blessing in disguise for us..we developed the techs the hard way, in house...

Pakistan already has sufficient nuclear missiles to attack any part of India. How does this news of transfer of crucial cryo tech to an arab country to important to us ? Pakistan doesn't need ICBM tech to attack India in first place. That money can be well spent on acquiring F16s/J10Bs and awacs tbh !!

Which is exactly what I said ;)

Mosamania, please open your own thread to tell the world what you might get from the Brits. Read the title of the thread again in case you thought you were commenting on some other thread.

You have to see the comment section on the Daily Mail. Brits certainly have gone mad

1000s of comments pouring in matter of hours. Mostly below the belt comments

France swoops to rob UK of £13bn Indian jet contract | Mail Online

daily mail readers are like indians on steroids - not even indians should care what they've got to say, much less arguing with them.

it is disgusting that soon-to-be-english british PM dared to link aid to arms sale. disgusting...

You have to see the comment section on the Daily Mail. Brits certainly have gone mad

1000s of comments pouring in matter of hours. Mostly below the belt comments

France swoops to rob UK of £13bn Indian jet contract | Mail Online

pathetic brit you stole all the artifacts and treasures and wealth of india for 200 years , classic example is kohinoor diamond , u still snub us by saying tht we wont return kohinoor . so this is a perfect $ lap on ur face. cheeeeeeeeeeeeerssssssssssssssss

Bl[i]tZ;2552820 said:
Mosamania, please open your own thread to tell the world what you might get from the Brits. Read the title of the thread again in case you thought you were commenting on some other thread.

Sorry the thread was derailed unintentionally.

The aid of 1bn is taken into the profit of selling EFT, but indian don't buy it~ what a irony for Brit

EADS also owns 45% of Dassault Aviation, so either way, they don't really lose.

eads still loses some, but as we see most of the pressure is coming from the british govt- not eads - they're concerned about the thousands of jobs that will be lost.

Back
Top Bottom