What's new

Rafale deal: Antony refuses govt guarantee to France

New Bie To Pdf Forums Wow! Great Logic So That Certifies That I have Less Technical Knowledge Epic Fail o_Oo_O:o::o: Increased Post Count On Pdf So That Makes You A Aeronautical Genius!!!! I Guess. Degree in Aeronautical Science From Pdf Itself For Increased Posts Wow!!! :suicide2::suicide2:

Bhai mera picha chod.
Told u I am in no mood to enter a stupid discussion here.

Just go and ask someone if I was wrong on what I posted.

Bhai mera picha chod.
Told u I am in no mood to enter a stupid discussion here.
Just go and ask someone if I was wrong on what I posted.
Is SomeOne Your Talking About is Expert In Aeronautical Engineering :D:D Not

Is SomeOne Your Talking About is Expert In Aeronautical Engineering :D:D Not

At least stop trolling now,there is no need to be an expert to talk of basic stuff like rcs,where u are wrong by a whole decimal point

For once I am in complete agreement with you!

Subramainia Swamy's comments are a pre-elecgtion gimmick to slander the head of the Congress party. If/when the BJP are in power this fool will shut his trap and move onto more pressing matters like attending to his ministerial duties.

You do not understand this person. He will try to make it his Bofors.

You do not understand this person. He will try to make it his Bofors.
There is simply no dirt to dig up though, the program was conducted in complete transparency and was all above board . The only idiots who have questioned this deal have been bloody Indian politicians! Not even losing bidders have voiced anything questioning the decisions made by the IAF and MoD.

Good Decision by Antony. With people in the BJP threatening to cancel the deal, it's best to leave the decision to the next government.

It was the BJP led NDA govt. that signed the 126 mirage-2000s deal & actually UPA that cancelled in favor of a tender & made it a never ending process.

I think you are too obsessed with politics that even not sparing defense/technical threads.

yes, I know you are talking about Subramanyam Swami, but he has no power within BJP at all, he even not fighting LS. His voice esp. if he wants to cancel this coveted deal will be completely go UN HEARD.

Dassault fault, should have sweetened the deal and wrapped up much earlier possibly at the end of the year 2013.

Now go cry somewhere else, They should know how things work in India.

It isn't India's fault either.

At this point, I guess India will buy nothing from Dassault.

It was the BJP led NDA govt. that signed the 126 mirage-2000s deal & actually UPA that cancelled in favor of a tender & made it a never ending process.

I think you are too obsessed with politics that even not sparing defense/technical threads.

yes, I know you are talking about Subramanyam Swami, but he has no power within BJP at all, he even not fighting LS. His voice esp. if he wants to cancel this coveted deal will be completely go UN HEARD.

Guys like him contribute nothing to the defence section,just politisizing everything

There is simply no dirt to dig up though, the program was conducted in complete transparency and was all above board . The only idiots who have questioned this deal have been bloody Indian politicians! Not even losing bidders have voiced anything questioning the decisions made by the IAF and MoD.

You don't need dirt dude. You just need the issue. Amitabh Bacchan's so called 'involvement' in Bofors scam was milked by his congress adversaries to sink his political prospects, all the way to VP Singh who came to power claiming he'll have AB behind bars in '30 days' or something. And the truth- not one penny was taken by him. Why do you think St. Antony is obsessed with cleanliness? More than 40 years of an exceptionally clean career and they give him a ministry that can sink him whether it is true or not. He is desperate that his legacy should be as clean as he came in.

Guys like him contribute nothing to the defence section,just politisizing everything

shoo....

Last edited:
You don't need dirt dude. You just need the issue. Amitabh Bacchan's so called 'involvement' in Bofors scam was milked by his congress adversaries to sink his political prospects, all the way to VP Singh who came to power claiming he'll have AB behind bars in '30 days' or something. And the truth- not one penny was taken by him. Why do you think St. Antony is obsessed with cleanliness? More than 40 years of an exceptionally clean career and they give him a ministry that can sink him whether it is true or not. He is desperate that his legacy should be as clean as he came in.

shoo....

:p

So desperate he would prefer to see men killed and have India's national security put at than use his discretion. I can't say I admire such a selfish individual who would prefer to see his own image protected than serve his own nation.

He has no integrity, Admiral Joshi demonstrated what a truly honourable man is.

So desperate he would prefer to see men killed and have India's national security put at than use his discretion. I can't say I admire such a selfish individual who would prefer to see his own image protected than serve his own nation.

So you would have prefered a DM that had let all corruption scams be (OF THE FORCES BTW!!!) and closed his eyes, just to say he provided the forces with certain arms and techs no matter how they were procured?
The claim that he does it for him can't be proven, since non of the scams were about him. Infact most of the scams didn't even included MoD personell, but officers of IA, IAF, IN, so where is your criticism about them? Shouldn't they be worried about their fellow officiers too? But that didn't stopped them to take bribes isn't it?

We all want less corruption and bribery in politics or government officies, but when you try to play by the rules of the country (not his own rules), which then automatically causes delays, everybody criticises that either and that simply doesn't fit!
I am against certain of his investigations too, especially those caused by clueless MPs that really might benefit in the one way or the other, but the fact that he does what he is meant to do according to the laws, is the absolute correct way!

Admiral Joshi's move to quit might have been honorable, but what will be rememberd of if? The fact that under his watch the accidents and failures in IN increased and caused several lives. I guess he had prefered less honor, but to finish his term without these issues don't you think?

He has no integrity, Admiral Joshi demonstrated what a truly honourable man is.

:lol::lol::lol: . What kind of people do you think you're daling with? Nation Security for him is only half a concern and that too only if it loses him elections. To him this is a big fat deal with a big fat scandal smelling behind it. Swamy pitched his tent the day the results were announced- two billion for Sonia. He has only queered the pitch from then.

IAF has been voicing its concern for so long now.
Isn't it a shame that a demand which was raised way back in 2000-01 (for Mirage 2000), even after seeing 2 govt changes (& 3rd one soon) is till to be fulfilled. Agreed that big bucks are involved & such decisions take a while, but why can't GoI put a time frame to complete what is arguably one of the most pressing requirement of AF.

Back
Top Bottom