What's new

MMRCA Deal has turned acrimonious between Britain and France

I am sure. As I said earlier I will not disclose anything that is not readily available on the Internet. I can provide you with a link that is relevant even though it does not confirm anything (as intended) it should give you an idea.
Saudi Arabia, Ukraine To Hold Joint Space Explorations

And this:
????? ?????????? ??????????? : ???????? ?????? ???????? ??????? ?????? ???? ?? «??? ????????»
Interesting to note that Indian defense minister was present at this.
W'd like to send Saudi Astronaut into spcae before Indian can make it. :welcome:

W'd like to send Saudi Astronaut into spcae before Indian can make it. :welcome:

well....saudis does't need ur help...lol

India's mission is independent.....although we r few years behind of China in space tech........and as well, this gap is reducing with time

You cut down your Order and then you ask us to buy.....are you willing to give us what we are getting with Rafale.

We are willing buy if you gives us full with TOT and blueprint.

Peacekeeper ICBM configurations so that we can built our own Agni VI.
Queen Elizabeth-class supercarriers so that we can built our own IAC 2 and IAC 3
Astute-class submarines so that we can built our own ATV
Challenger 2 (FV4034) so that we can built our own MBT

Give us 2Billion in Aid so that we can build these beast.

Peacekeeper ICBM configurations so that we can built our own Agni VI.
Queen Elizabeth-class supercarriers so that we can built our own IAC 2 and IAC 3
Astute-class submarines so that we can built our own ATV
Challenger 2 (FV4034) so that we can built our own MBT

Give us 2Billion in Aid so that we can build these beast.

Time to wake up dear friend, its 1 p in India already.

Both Britain and France is just playing along on the surface. Doesn't matter that Rafale won, since EADS controls nearly half of Dassault. Either way, the British will profit. It's like the left hand beating the right hand.

Exactly . still they are whining for some reason .

I genuinely wanted EFT to win before news broke of Rafele victory but given the response by British PM and public I am SO happy Rafele won. Arrogant Brits thinking they are entitled to wins by default and thus take these things for granted, the reason Dassualt won were they took NOTHING for granted and pushed hard for the deal and thus offered everything they could. Winners- IAF+ DASSUALT.

SORE, SORE LOSERS- EADS.

Back
Top Bottom