What's new

MMA govt proposes new name for NWFP

He took orders from higher powers just like everyone else. Sometimes he was with India, sometimes with Pakistan... He was a politician. He lost. Jinnah won.

Awaaz, IMO that's what he just let on or just didn't have the foresight in him that Muslims can't rule over India. Other than that, its wrong to have a wish to rule over a people who have the right to be free themselves. We won't be better than the Indians if we too harbor this secret desire to conquer and rule India. Unfortunately the Mullah parties of that time, collaborated with the Indian Congress wishing they could pull a quick one over the Hindus and end up ruling over all of India.

The Hindu leaders were smart cunning people only matchable by the moderates of Pakistan like Jinnah, Iqbal. They would've clobbered the likes of these Mullahs and we too would be under constant threat of massacre as most Indian Muslims are today. That was a failed concept and only a very small group still believes that Pakistan shouldn't have been formed so that one day we could capture all of India.

I say let the Hindus live in their own land and we live in ours. Jiyo aur jeenay doh.

its hard to descredit the man, because his dream of united india was not so that there was no pakistan but the man in his heart believed that muslims would once again rule the country therfore no need for a seperate mulim state. Obviously he lived in a dream world, but as far as respect of the people goes Ayyub khan is not even worthy of comparison with the khan family.

Nonsense. by your own admission he was deluded to think Muslims could rule Bharat again (only by force will Bharat be ruled again and I can't see this happening). Another option is that some whiter skinned people will enter into Bharat and they will start offering their country to them as history has shown always happens with them. However this will again lead to turmoil..just like Bharat's willingness to bend over for the white man that history has shown, the impact if Pakistan were united with Bharat would be again lack of development of Pakistan, the destruction of education of power and influence of Pakistan. This is because the one thing that Bharatis do very well is to suck the white man's bum. We cannot compete with this under any circumstances. in the words of Nixon, they're the most slippery, devious bum lickers out there (or words to that effect). Let me summarize so you get my main point. A united Pakistan and Bharat would mean central and Eastern and bits of Western Bharat will eventually be colonized by white men regardless of nukes, they will then exploit Bharat and any other region that is united with it, so that the whole region, except the one or two regions that initially let the foreigners in, would be relieved of its resources, educatione etc. This was the short sightedness of Khan, history should have been his guide. Ayub Khan was a good stateman though, and a good Pakistani leader, I would say he even got the better of the Bharati army in the '65 war. So he's my pick of the two.

PS. This post has been made with the aim of presenting facts. A lot of Indians aka Bharatis will complain about it since it's very direct. What part do you disagree with?

Actually the idea of Pakistan was to provide a safe haven for the minorities of India.

The hate concept crept in, and the safe haven concept went to the backseat. Nonetheless the idea still lives on, and is very idealistic and would require hard work.

Well it wasnt based on that idea, but your policy towards us and our country over the years has made us feel like that, atleast we are brutally honest and clearly state how we feel rather then adopt an indian policy of two faces.

Not really. Leave Kashmir aside, and India has nothing against Pakistan.

India isn't adopting any two faced policy. It sincerely wants peace. We've had enough wars already for heaven's sake.

I am of the opinion that as far as ideology goes, Pakistan is permanently opposed to India, since the very basis of its creation was that the idea of a secular India would fail.

India isn't adopting any two faced policy. It sincerely wants peace. We've had enough wars already for heaven's sake.

I am of the opinion that as far as ideology goes, Pakistan is permanently opposed to India, since the very basis of its creation was that the idea of a secular India would fail.

Absolute rubbish, we never were against india and pakistan was not created to hate or contest india, but a land for all people of all walks and life peacefully, people started to anti india is when it started occupying kashmir and showed its agressive intentions.

You silly indian did you think that we are having a heated debate abour our ethnic groups that we are willing to forget where we come from and how hard it was, that wer are going to turn on each other?

You can never be so wrong.

We have no hatred of indian people but indian policy, look at us sikhs live without fear in peshwar, taxila and hindus in karachi etc, but are kashmiris living in peace in their own land?

Nonsense. by your own admission he was deluded to think Muslims could rule Bharat again (only by force will Bharat be ruled again and I can't see this happening). Another option is that some whiter skinned people will enter into Bharat and they will start offering their country to them as history has shown always happens with them. However this will again lead to turmoil..just like Bharat's willingness to bend over for the white man that history has shown, the impact if Pakistan were united with Bharat would be again lack of development of Pakistan, the destruction of education of power and influence of Pakistan. This is because the one thing that Bharatis do very well is to suck the white man's bum. We cannot compete with this under any circumstances. in the words of Nixon, they're the most slippery, devious bum lickers out there (or words to that effect). Let me summarize so you get my main point. A united Pakistan and Bharat would mean central and Eastern and bits of Western Bharat will eventually be colonized by white men regardless of nukes, they will then exploit Bharat and any other region that is united with it, so that the whole region, except the one or two regions that initially let the foreigners in, would be relieved of its resources, educatione etc. This was the short sightedness of Khan, history should have been his guide. Ayub Khan was a good stateman though, and a good Pakistani leader, I would say he even got the better of the Bharati army in the '65 war. So he's my pick of the two.

PS. This post has been made with the aim of presenting facts. A lot of Indians aka Bharatis will complain about it since it's very direct. What part do you disagree with?

BAHI SAHIB i salute you for holding those views, lets hold different opinions but be united for the future.

^^alright dude. Perhaps I was OTT with calling him an idiot, but I think he lacked foresight, and I wouldnt have voted for him. People like Khushal Khan Khattak and other Pashtun leaders are of a different callibre imo.

Leave Kashmir and Pakistan has nothing against India.

Thats absurd. Neither of the 2 will give up the region under their influence.
What I meant was that If Pakistan stops supporting terrorists, we can reach a peaceful agreement on Kashmir.

Apart from that, India has no problems with Pakistan.

I am of the opinion that as far as ideology goes, Pakistan is permanently opposed to India, since the very basis of its creation was that the idea of a secular India would fail.[/QUOT

Absolute rubbish, we never were against india and pakistan was not created to hate or contest india, but a land for all people of all walks and life peacefully, people started to anti india is when it started occupying kashmir and showed its agressive intentions.

You silly indian did you think that we are having a heated debate abour our ethnic groups that we are willing to forget where we come from and how hard it was, that wer are going to turn on each other?

You can never be so wrong.

We have no hatred of indian people but indian policy, look at us sikhs live without fear in peshwar, taxila and hindus in karachi etc, but are kashmiris living in peace in their own land?

Read my posts carefully. I said that the idea of Pakistan is at odds to the Idea of India

As far as kashmr is concerned..you guys occupied first..not to mention that the rules acceded to India.

WTF.....who said anything about you guys turning on each other? Is it me or are you seeing conspiracy theories everywhere?

Thats absurd. Neither of the 2 will give up the region under their influence.
What I meant was that If Pakistan stops supporting terrorists, we can reach a peaceful agreement on Kashmir.

Apart from that, India has no problems with Pakistan.

The only thing we will settle for is a referendum that allows kashmiri people to chose to be either with India, pakistan or be independent. But we will never ever sell their rights to seek peace with india, peace is no good withour justice and honour.

The only thing we will settle for is a referendum that allows kashmiri people to chose to be either with India, pakistan or be independent. But we will never ever sell their rights to seek peace with india, peace is no good withour justice and honour.

"Justice and Honour" Lol...i love how you guys pretend to get all proud and haughty.:rofl:

You want referendum? Go ask China to vacate its section of Azad Kashmir first, then we'll talk about referendum.

^^alright dude. Perhaps I was OTT with calling him an idiot, but I think he lacked foresight, and I wouldnt have voted for him. People like Khushal Khan Khattak and other Pashtun leaders are of a different callibre imo.

I would have not voted for the man my self, but i salute him for standing against the british rule, even though he held beliefs that india will be ruled again by muslims, pipe dreams i know, but the man was a historical figure. Even though i am against his ideology.

Yes, They love Kashmiri's...lol.Yup. Thats why gifted Kashmiri land to chinese.
made punjabi's and pashtuns come and settle in kashmiri lands. Yup!!!
Its all about land, stop the flag waving of kashmiri love, cuz you have none.

Yes, They love Kashmiri's...lol.Yup. Thats why gifted Kashmiri land to chinese.
made punjabi's and pashtuns come and settle in kashmiri lands. Yup!!!
Its all about land, stop the flag waving of kashmiri love, cuz you have none.

We dont go around killing,raping and torturing them, why dont you go and play mind games with those who are willing to listen. Everyone knows that india is bad for kashmiri people.

Back
Top Bottom