What's new

MMA govt proposes new name for NWFP

Oh yes, a tobacco based economy. You must have graduated with first class honours from the "Madrassah of Department of Writer" to think a tobacco based economy will be able to compete with any surrounding economy, not to mention the strengths of combining all the provincial econoies!

lolz.....did i say anything about a tobacco based economy.Read my post again.
it was just an example, from numerous other examples.
also, if u want to discuss something, then discuss in a civilized manner.
this way of addressing another member will get u nowhere.

If you make ridiculous comments that NWFP can make any sort of profit off tobacco to sustain itself and modernize, expect a ridiculous answer. Better still look at government budgets in the areas. Even better still learn that government only gets a percentage of what it owns in the NWFP, just like in Punjab

If you make ridiculous comments that NWFP can make any sort of profit off tobacco to sustain itself and modernize, expect a ridiculous answer.

Good God!!!...ur not even trying to understand....my dear fellow, as i have said before, it was just an example.did i say anything regarding modernization....that topic can and should be discussed elsewhere.

Better still look at government budgets in the areas.Even better still learn that government only gets a percentage of what it owns in the NWFP, just like in Punjab

read up....the central government has total control of the tobacco industry, which is our main product.

Now if i called quaid an idiot most likely chance is i be banned and hated by the rest of the community, yet you insult a legend of pushtton people and it seems permissable, there is no need to use insulting language as we are all civilised and can express our feelings in a civilised way, he may be an idiot to you, but majority pashtton people think otherwise.

You may not like his ideology because it was for mostly for pashtton ethnic group rather then all of pakistani ethnic groups. Though i dont agree with majority of his viewsetc, does not mean that i distance my self from the great man, though i can distance my self from his extreme views.

My final words are we all have our differences which is a good thing not a bad thing, as long as we dont let those differences seperate us and our goals and objections reagrdless of ethnic group.
You won't get banned, about being hated, thats another thing and something the forum moderators don't have any control over.

Anyway, Ghaffar Khan and his gang of the time did not shy away from calling Pakistan as "NaPakistan" and called Quaid-e-Azam as Kafir-e-Azam. No sympathy for them, from me.

As I've said before you have to rise above your god forsaken heroes and just take look around. Where the world is and where NWFP is heading under MMA and all the tribal like leaders.

Yes you can vote yourself into being called anything. Yes you were denied that right in the beginning but things are changing, you do have rights now. But at least make good decisions. The same way we hate on our voters for voting BB and NS quite stupidly, in the same way we hate on NWFP voters to vote these idiotic Mullahs into power. Yes your freedom of expression grants you the right to express your province under any name. But my freedom of speech grants me the right to argue about it.

At the end of the day whats going to happen is what you choose. But only a fool won't listen to all opinions before going through. And as for your Pashtuns are anti-Pakistani rant, please try to explain me why we have a very patriotic Senior most moderator on this forum who hails from that very land?

RR, chill out, you seem to have missed WH's point.

Look what ever Khan abdul Ghaffar Khan was, he was a pushtoon and a muslim, i said clearly i dont agree with his ideology but i am not willing to call a a deceased man an idiot, as i have been raised better then, to unreasonablly insult anyone regardless of nationality religion etc. Road runner its called respect learn it if you can.

Being a Pashtun and a Muslim means nothing. Just as being an Indian and Hindu means nothing to what sort of a person one becomes. We are our actions.

Ghaffar Khan can be respected for he turned against his Indian supporters who were looking towards him to pronounce Kashmir's status as an Indian territory. But that respect is negated in the sense when he formed the ANP to destabilize Pakistan. Those are his actions that define him in front of me. I don't care if the Indians gave him their highest civilian award, or how close his family was to the Indian Congress party. I care about his actions and his actions are going to go down in history.

Good God!!!...ur not even trying to understand....my dear fellow, as i have said before, it was just an example.did i say anything regarding modernization....that topic can and should be discussed elsewhere.

read up....the central government has total control of the tobacco industry, which is our main product.

The reason the central government has complete control of the tobacco industry is because they own all the assets!!!! (even I can use exclamation marks like you).

You won't get banned, about being hated, thats another thing and something the forum moderators don't have any control over.

Anyway, Ghaffar Khan and his gang of the time did not shy away from calling Pakistan as "NaPakistan" and called Quaid-e-Azam as Kafir-e-Azam. No sympathy for them, from me.

As I've said before you have to rise above your god forsaken heroes and just take look around. Where the world is and where NWFP is heading under MMA and all the tribal like leaders.

Yes you can vote yourself into being called anything. Yes you were denied that right in the beginning but things are changing, you do have rights now. But at least make good decisions. The same way we hate on our voters for voting BB and NS quite stupidly, in the same way we hate on NWFP voters to vote these idiotic Mullahs into power. Yes your freedom of expression grants you the right to express your province under any name. But my freedom of speech grants me the right to argue about it.

At the end of the day whats going to happen is what you choose. But only a fool won't listen to all opinions before going through. And as for your Pashtuns are anti-Pakistani rant, please try to explain me why we have a very patriotic Senior most moderator on this forum who hails from that very land?

RR, chill out, you seem to have missed WH's point.

yar its hard to get through to you guys, i am not saying that you cant be a patriotic pakistani if you are a pushtoon. what i am saying is that, who we vote in be it the Mullahs, the drug barons etc is our own individual democratic right. I have never seen so many people feel threatened because mma has decided to change the name to afghania.

As far as khan abudul ghaffar khan is concerned, he did what he believed and we shouldnt deny the man that, what he called quaid is his right to call him because every man has a right to an opinion.

I am not a fan of khan abdul ghaffar khan or quaid for they both havent done much for me, who has done alot for me is my self.

As far as the moderator being patriotic thats his right, to do so, i love pakistan my self and will die defending it if need be but i am not a patriot, i am a patriot of truth and justice.

Guys...this Abdul Ghaffar guy obviously had good intentions.

You will not agree with his dreams of a united India,or closeness with Gandhi, for obvious reasons, but don't discredit him for that. He played an important role in opposing British rule in his land.

I have no idea what he did after Partition, so I can't comment on that.

Being a Pashtun and a Muslim means nothing. Just as being an Indian and Hindu means nothing to what sort of a person one becomes. We are our actions.

Ghaffar Khan can be respected for he turned against his Indian supporters who were looking towards him to pronounce Kashmir's status as an Indian territory. But that respect is negated in the sense when he formed the ANP to destabilize Pakistan. Those are his actions that define him in front of me. I don't care if the Indians gave him their highest civilian award, or how close his family was to the Indian Congress party. I care about his actions and his actions are going to go down in history.

Did he even want partition?

You will not agree with his dreams of a united India,or closeness with Gandhi, for obvious reasons, but don't discredit him for that. He played an important role in opposing British rule in his land.

Why not discredit him for wanting a united Bharat? This wasn't what Pakistanis wanted, they voted in 1946 to form Pakistan. His ideology of unity with Bharat was not popular. How can he be called a genuine leader in NWFP, it's very farcical. Doing that just takes away from the actual great leaders from there. Ayub Khan as an example was a much greater leader than him.

Look we dont agree with his dreams of united india, because there was no united india, if we start playing the claim game then india to this day belongs to afghan dynastys that have invaded and ruled it for centuries.

We rather starve and die then be united with india, we pakistanis might hate each other but our hatred of you will always put that aside.

Why not discredit him for wanting a united Bharat? This wasn't what Pakistanis wanted, they voted in 1946 to form Pakistan. His ideology of unity with Bharat was not popular. How can he be called a genuine leader in NWFP, it's very farcical. Doing that just takes away from the actual great leaders from there. Ayub Khan as an example was a much greater leader than him.

its hard to descredit the man, because his dream of united india was not so that there was no pakistan but the man in his heart believed that muslims would once again rule the country therfore no need for a seperate muslim state. Obviously he lived in a dream world, but as far as respect of the people goes Ayyub khan is not even worthy of comparison with the khan family.

We rather starve and die then be united with india, we pakistanis might hate each other but our hatred of you will always put that aside.

Wow. Its like the whole idea of Pakistan was based upon hating India. Its sad really.:disagree:

Wow. Its like the whole idea of Pakistan was based upon hating India. Its sad really.:disagree:

Well it wasnt based on that idea, but your policy towards us and our country over the years has made us feel like that, atleast we are brutally honest and clearly state how we feel rather then adopt an indian policy of two faces.

Your occupation and killing of kashmiris and other groups has brought about that feeling.

Back
Top Bottom