What's new

MMA govt proposes new name for NWFP

I'm sorry to chirp in the discussion, I havent checked the previous pages dont know how come Kashmir came here, Marathaman, KAshmir has been discussed many times bringing the same topic gives excuse to many to bring the same arguments which has been rehashed before.

Referrendum in Kashmir is completely out of question, Asim your argument is flawed, If kashmir can be a free country so that anyones comes and settles there is the precise thing you have not stopped, which is a violation of the very ground rule on the basis of plebicite because you cannot prove that the peoples who are coming to that free country are not nationalistic to the demand that Pakistan wants that means you have done demographic changes, demographic changes rules out the very basis of plebicite. I have made it clear here many times why Plebicite is unlawful in Kashmir because,

1. We have anti-property and anti-transmigration laws there while Pakistan dont.
2. Pakistan does not have any national record on the number of migrants nor does they holds any record to distinguish them between the migrants and the real kashmiris before or immediate after 1947.
3. Men in uniform does not counts or adds to problem on this in both sides because it is the uniform that disitnguishes them from others.

Interestingly The Indian Muslims I have spoken to still says jinnah was a traitor for dividing et al and ofcourse many hindus still holds the view of united India problem but problem is most of them who holds such view has very very less idea of what happened they just says peoples who divided the country are traitors, Me nope I dont.

The cause of partition is something more than minority issue, interpretations can be made both ways of its good side and its bad side.

This is a private board, not a public domain. Members have to respect forum rules and guidlines set up by management.

Mods don't take pleasure in editing a post without reason.

Neo

If you were posting in an Indian forum and some mod there put in some terminology you consider anti-Pakistani into your post would you feel respected ? They'd appear reasonable for editing anti-Indian terminology from your posts, but if they put in anti-Pakistani terminology that leaves a bad taste.

You could have been right had you used 'Kashmir' instead of 'Azad Kashmir' in that post.

I'm sorry to chirp in the discussion, I havent checked the previous pages dont know how come Kashmir came here, Marathaman, KAshmir has been discussed many times bringing the same topic gives excuse to many to bring the same arguments which has been rehashed before.

Referrendum in Kashmir is completely out of question, Asim your argument is flawed, If kashmir can be a free country so that anyones comes and settles there is the precise thing you have not stopped, which is a violation of the very ground rule on the basis of plebicite because you cannot prove that the peoples who are coming to that free country are not nationalistic to the demand that Pakistan wants that means you have done demographic changes, demographic changes rules out the very basis of plebicite. I have made it clear here many times why Plebicite is unlawful in Kashmir because,

1. We have anti-property and anti-transmigration laws there while Pakistan dont.
2. Pakistan does not have any national record on the number of migrants nor does they holds any record to distinguish them between the migrants and the real kashmiris before or immediate after 1947.
3. Men in uniform does not counts or adds to problem on this in both sides because it is the uniform that disitnguishes them from others.

Interestingly The Indian Muslims I have spoken to still says jinnah was a traitor for dividing et al and ofcourse many hindus still holds the view of united India problem but problem is most of them who holds such view has very very less idea of what happened they just says peoples who divided the country are traitors, Me nope I dont.

Well..,yeah...I guess this topic has been debated to the death before....no point trying to reason with the unreasonable.
Lets end it.

If you were posting in an Indian forum and some mod there put in some terminology you consider anti-Pakistani into your post would you feel respected ? They'd appear reasonable for editing anti-Indian terminology from your posts, but if they put in anti-Pakistani terminology that leaves a bad taste.

You could have been right had you used 'Kashmir' instead of 'Azad Kashmir' in that post.

well what actually happened? Pakistanis can call PK as AJK as much they want, its their board, while If we say AJK as Azad Kashmir or PK then it shouldnt be a problem as well am I wrong neo?

anyways Gentlemen lets stop nitpicking.

Respect is not given but earned, whenever I post in other fora I respect their nationality and sentiments and refrain from using anti national terminology or slurs since I'm a (tollerated) guest there.

Every forum I've visited sofar puts national interests first, Defence.pk is no exception, except for the fact that unlike others we provide a healthy environment to discuss topics in lenghts and treat all nationalities with equal respect.

Neo

Do we have some baloch nationals here, lets hear your views and opinions, do you feel that death of Akbar bugti was benificial for musharrif or people of balochistan. What are your views and opinions regarding this matter, lets make this forum a truly independent and free forum where all can express their views and opinions without being hated or labelled as traitors etc.

If democratic views gives people a chance to advocate any type of division of Pakistan then that particular democratic right should be banned completely on the basis of security "RISK". Unity, security & integrity of Pakistan comes first & foremost you can have whatever views and opinions you want but as a Pakistani & not as a separatist.
thank you
:pakistan:

well what actually happened? Pakistanis can call PK as AJK as much they want, its their board, while If we say AJK as Azad Kashmir or PK then it shouldnt be a problem as well am I wrong neo?

the part of Kashmir under Pakistan's control belongs to Pakistan & part of Kashmir controlled by India belongs to India useless fighting over it:cheers:
yes however i do believe that at least the siechin glacier & the sir creek problem's should be solved
thanks

Use correct terminology not what suits your Indian sentiments. Azad Kashmir is how its written on many of the world's Maps.

Honestly be fair, we are not even allowing J&K to be called IHK (Indian Held Kashmir). We are using OFFICIAL names. AJK / J&K.

Well..,yeah...I guess this topic has been debated to the death before....no point trying to reason with the unreasonable.
Lets end it.

Do you ever tire of trolling? Haven't canceled you membership yet have you?

While Indian Occupied Kashmir is called Jammu and Kashmir by India, and Pakistan Occupied Kashmir is called Azad Kashmir by Pakistan. It is the international community which has coined the occupied term.
It is my political view point and my right to call what I see fit, with what is happening in Pakistan occupied Kashmir and the various human rights reports available, it is an apt name. I will only call it as such, I have no qualms on pakistani's calling any internationally approved names such as Indian Occupied Kashmir or Jammu and Kashmir. It will be always Pakistan occupied Kashmir for us Indians and more so for Indian Kashmiri's.
To what Kashmiri's think of Pakistan, just note the incident of 1965 when SSG was rounded by Kashmiri's given to their Army, which would be Indian Army. The reason Indian Army is there in the first place is to stop cross-border terrorism, a term coined by International community again. When you blow up Markets etc rather than some IA cantoment, its rightly called so.

Adu

Asim,

J&K and AK are local official names, according to international maps it is IOK and Azad Kashmir

Back
Top Bottom