What's new

Miss India Sayali Bhagat (Hindu) In love with Pakistani Cricketer Shoaib Malik(Muslim

i blame it totally on indians.
indians has badly harmed our culture . today young boys and girls dating each other , you can find young boys buying condom openly from medical stores.

our religion has also inflrated by the indian thoughts , one day i even heard my close friend saying " sab bhgwan ki marji hai".

i suggest it should be stricktly for pakistanis and we should ban indian as well as bangladeshies from his forum,

Its not indian culture, its western culture they are trying to adopt, and there is nothing wrong with it.

Everyone here is going bonkers over this news.

Now I admit that everyone should mind their own business about this news but frankly, just for my own knowledge, I have a question for all you liberals who don't see a problem with a Muslim guy dating a Hindu girl.

What if this same situation was applied to your own households? How many of you would be comfortable with your brothers/sisters dating a Hindu woman or man? Even worse, what if it made its way to national news? I'm sure all HELL would break loose in that scenario but since it's someone else we're talking about here, its all 'Cool'.

And no, that's not an entirely different 'Ball park'. Think about it ...

Well Bezerk I can confidently say that religion doesn't matter to me..!!! And your above statement represents the issue that the entire middle-east.. asian countries are facing.. People say they don't judge people.. but when it comes to the members of their own family they tend to impose upon their own will.. thats when you see these so called honor killings..!!

I despise such strong religious sentiments expressed here by some members , because these people are going impose their will on their dependents and are going to join the crowd who are going to throw the stones at those couples who want to lead their life as per their wish..!!!! The society with such majority of deeply religious people don't give the freedom to the minority to lead their lives the way they want to... and that is a fact..!!!! In India too we have the problem.. in Pakistan too we have this problem.. be it a Hindu.. Muslim or christain..!!!

or just to make life easier, he should stop using the internet, since indians and amerians are everywhere :p

What are you blaming others for? Has any crime occured?

indians has badly harmed our culture . today young boys and girls dating each other , you can find young boys buying condom openly from medical stores.

Buying condoms is the best thing yound-uns can do. Practice safe sex and don't be apologetic about asking for condoms. Avoids unwanted pregnancy and reduces risk of STDs.

our religion has also inflrated by the indian thoughts , one day i even heard my close friend saying " sab bhgwan ki marji hai".
Is your religious belief so weak that it can be influenced so easily? This statement reflects rather your lack of faith in Islam rather than misdeeds of Indians.

i suggest it should be stricktly for pakistanis and we should ban indian as well as bangladeshies from his forum,
That is a decision much beyond your authority and control. Try making a request to the mods, I'm sure you will return with your Astarstar kicked.

Shoaib Malik can do what he likes, because I don't give a flying monkey who he dates. But on the other hand my respect for him has gone down. This is what happens when the fame gets to your head, you forget who you are. Some members here think it is okay, and that it is there own personal life. Fare enough But if we don't say anythink then this sort of behavior will be encouraged and more people will follow in there footsteps.

Because you must remember that Shoaib Malik is a superstar and he has a certain responsibillity in being a role model to young Pakistani Boys. It's like in the Uk being Gay was frowned upon over 15 to 20 years ago, but now that has changed, because famous stars have changed the perception of the public that being Gay is okay. This could happen in Pakistan where down the line Pakistani boys will think it will be okay to date Hindu girls, because famous stars are doing it.

Shoaib Malik can do what he likes, because I don't give a flying monkey who he dates. But on the other hand my respect for him has gone down. This is what happens when the fame gets to your head, you forget who you are. Some members here think it is okay, and that it is there own personal life. Fare enough But if we don't say anythink then this sort of behavior will be encouraged and more people will follow in there footsteps.

Because you must remember that Shoaib Malik is a superstar and he has a certain responsibillity in being a role model to young Pakistani Boys. It's like in the Uk being Gay was frowned upon over 15 to 20 years ago, but now that has changed, because famous stars have changed the perception of the public that being Gay is okay. This could happen in Pakistan where down the line Pakistani boys will think it will be okay to date Hindu girls, because famous stars are doing it.

Its all the same.. You would like more and more people not dating hindu's and being religious.. there is another side which likes to be free and do what they like according to the universally accepted morality..!!!!

Its the matter of perspective.. people who have lived all their lives according to a rule book... will certainely frown upon the those who breaks them..!!! Only time will tell what will succeed eventually whether the freedom of expression or the controled freedom of expression under religious rules..!!!

dont worry some time i also say" yah allah" or "ya ali" or "inshah allah". does that comfort you?

One thing is still not very clear though - the problem lies with a Pakistani dating a hindu girl or a Muslim dating a hindu girl because the latter happens in India quite often.

I'm a firm believer in teach what you preach , Islam denounces dating and that's a fact , if Pak was under Islamic rule then dating would be illegal but it's clearly not under Islamic Law , so technically there is nothing wrong in inter community dating.

Malik can date whomsoever he wants and people also have the right to complain , at the end of his life though , malik is only answerable to Allah and none of the members of defence.pk.

Well Bezerk I can confidently say that religion doesn't matter to me..!!! And your above statement represents the issue that the entire middle-east.. asian countries are facing.. People say they don't judge people.. but when it comes to the members of their own family they tend to impose upon their own will.. thats when you see these so called honor killings..!!

I despise such strong religious sentiments expressed here by some members , because these people are going impose their will on their dependents and are going to join the crowd who are going to throw the stones at those couples who want to lead their life as per their wish..!!!! The society with such majority of deeply religious people don't give the freedom to the minority to lead their lives the way they want to... and that is a fact..!!!! In India too we have the problem.. in Pakistan too we have this problem.. be it a Hindu.. Muslim or christain..!!!

A leader of the family, be it a father or mother "in some cases" has full authority over his family according to Islam and he has got full right not to allow his son/daughter what is against the teaching of Islam. i.e to go dating...

One cannot refrain the whole community but he/she can certainly do it to their own family..!!

One thing is still not very clear though - the problem lies with a Pakistani dating a hindu girl or a Muslim dating a hindu girl because the latter happens in India quite often.

I'm a firm believer in teach what you preach , Islam denounces dating and that's a fact , if Pak was under Islamic rule then dating would be illegal but it's clearly not under Islamic Law , so technically there is nothing wrong in inter community dating.

Malik can date whomsoever he wants and people also have the right to complain , at the end of his life though , malik is only answerable to Allah and none of the members of defence.pk.

If we go by the law of Quran, a muslim boy cannot date even a muslim girl let alone a hindu girl..but as Pakistan is not under the strict islamic shariah law..so its not an issue..

God is one - just because - somebody call - allah - bhagwan - ( but follow his route to humanity ) - doesnt mean allah doesnt like him.

Allah or jesus or bhagwan are not as superficial as most of people - showed they are.

I see nothing wrong here - and love is what we need - in these times of hate.

for all those extremist i think they need to see a good psychiatrist.

A leader of the family, be it a father or mother "in some cases" has full authority over his family according to Islam and he has got full right not to allow his son/daughter what is against the teaching of Islam. i.e to go dating...

One cannot refrain the whole community but he/she can certainly do it to their own family..!!

I am sure.. i don't deny that.. people can help their children grow up in a certain way..!!! But when the time comes for the children to go independent.. then we tend to prevent them from doing that..!!! I am not saying they dont love their children.. but at times it seems they love their religion and culture more than their children..!!! And same goes for the society.. at times it seems people tend to love their religion more than their fellow human beings..!! And thats very dangerous...!!!

see firstly like you said MURSHID dating itself is wrong...sof you are a strict muslim and want to portray yourself as good muslim...then denounce DATING in all forms muslim-muslim....hindu-muslim.... by being CHOSSY in muslim-muslim is ok but when another religion gets involved is wrong then i guess you are being a HYPOCRITE!!

now moving to the concept of PAKISTAN and PAKISTANIS being influenced by INDIANS...and speaking like indians....well my friend that is NOT INDIA's mistake...that is the mistake of your own PAKISTANIS.....

when a nation becomes less proud of its own identity and gets confused between whose culture to adopt WESTERN or INDIAN you seriously have a problem BUT ITS NOT A RELIGIOUS PROBLEM!!!! so don't make it as such......

Back
Top Bottom