What's new

Mind set: Dilemma of a liberal Hindu.

They are just political parties man,their ideology is not worth it,it is all goonda giri,thats why everyone is indifferent to it.

The hindu left,left liberal,centrist,Right-liberal parties are the most useless ones in India,no difference same ****.

Hindu and Muslim extreme right,by this i mean the rigidly religious ones,not necessarily armed guys.

These guys have good faith.

i doubt there is any Indian who is not aware of the Mahabharata . if he has not read it . i am sure he caught it on the telly . whats the big deal?
its the weirdos in every religion which corrupt and distort its believes . bot the average person on the street .

my fav portion is all the small stories that happen during their forest life and their one year life in disguise.

Liberal hindus should read kamasutra instead, mahabharat is not for pu$$ies:rolleyes:

If only Indian Army could get its hands on the "multipliy technology" , using which 1 arrow from the bow turns into 100 arrows. We could just launch 1 missile and it would turn into 100 missiles:woot:

Does anyone get what am talking about? :lol:

Liberal hindus should read kamasutra instead, mahabharat is not for pu$$ies:rolleyes:

eh?whats the point here? But yeah Cold river bath+Yoga+Kama Sutra is a great mix.

---------- Post added at 06:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

If only Indian Army could get its hands on the "multiplies technology" , using which 1 arrow from the bow turns into 100 arrows. We could just launch 1 missile and it would turn into 100 missiles:woot:

oh i love the arrows cancelling each other,that was gold man.

I liked ramayana more than mahabharata simply because arrow cancelling out each others. That was really epic.
Later realized Ramayana for kids, Mahabharat for grown ups.
Wish some good director contemporize the Mahabharat, it has everything that sells, sex, violence, more sex, more violence.

If only Indian Army could get its hands on the "multipliy technology" , using which 1 arrow from the bow turns into 100 arrows. We could just launch 1 missile and it would turn into 100 missiles:woot:

We have Rajnikanth

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom