What's new

Military's role in the identity of Pakistan

@shan bhai sahb you really think I care about proving myself as light skinned for you? I have been mistaken for several ethnicities. Why would I care about your Central Punjabi opinion? Like I said trolling is good time pass bhaiya ji but at least it should be funny.
,,,ab aap apni foto yaha dal hi do,,,,,,
pata to chale aap kitney gorey ho:D

:D
@shan bhai sahb you really think I care about proving myself as light skinned for you? I have been mistaken for several ethnicities. Why would I care about your Central Punjabi opinion? Like I said trolling is good time pass bhaiya ji but at least it should be funny.

Yes you does, thats why u keep coming back. What did you say in post before this? you have been mistaken for many ethicities while looking like that, so one can imagine perception of Indians on people mind.

,,,ab aap apni foto yaha dal hi do,,,,,,
pata to chale aap kitney gorey ho:D

Is Irani ki photo meine dekhi hui hai colour mein, bachpan mein itna kala tha ab socho kitna ho gha. Isi liye black and white photo laghai hai ab. Anyway photoshop can do the trick.

Is Irani ki photo meine dekhi hui hai colour mein, bachpan mein itna kala tha ab to pata nai. Isi liye black and white photo laghai hai ab. Anyway photoshop can do the trick.
chalo dono apni foto lagao,,,@LoveIcon will judge who deserves d fair n lovely award.

Yes you does, thats why u keep coming back. What did you say in post before this? you have been mistaken for many ethicities while looking like that, so one can imagine perception of Indians on people mind.

Is Irani ki photo meine dekhi hui hai colour mein, bachpan mein itna kala tha ab socho kitna ho gha. Isi liye black and white photo laghai hai ab. Anyway photoshop can do the trick.

If it makes you happy then I admit that I am black and too dark to pass as a glorious central punjabi pakistani :lol: I hope you are able to sleep well finally :lol:

:cheesy:
chalo dono apni foto lagao,,,@LoveIcon will judge who deserves d fair n lovely award.

I don't participate in one sided contest.

If it makes you happy then I admit that I am black and too dark to pass as a glorious central punjabi pakistani :lol: I hope you are able to sleep well finally :lol:

One don't need to admit the obvious, it doesnt matter at the end. :o

We should regularly conduct Mr. PDF contest.
75154_129678963755113_1111427_n.jpg

my participation pic:)

@shan ask your potohari friend @haj9211 if central punjabis are light skinned or not. I have eyes. I can see how dark or light you guys are. Even your own pakistanis disagree with you. About my skin tone, i really don't care what you think. Trolling on the internet is good time pass but i really don't care about your opinions on dogras or me. Now I will take my leave from this troll fest. Btw Dardic Muslims make for good prey. We are the predators in this region. We had exclusive access to Kashmiri, baltistani, Ladakhi booty for a good hundred years.

Central Punjabis that I have seen come in all shades. Though, even the darker ones don't look like biharis and upites. Central Punjabi jatts and rajputs on average look different from other Punjabi castes like Lohars, Mians, julayas etc. All in all, central Punjabis look no different from the Sikhs, who are not really dark skinned. Travel to Punjab yourself and then make up your mind. These Afghani trolls spread a lot of misinformation for they are both jealous and suffering from some sort of complex. Skin colour is not a measure of a nation's superiority or inferiority.

With that being said, if I base my judgement on the Dogras living in Potohar, then yes, Dogras are light skinned people. But it has more to do with sunlight exposure and snowy mountains and all. After
I was searching about what you said earlier. It seem central punjab muslim jats may indeed have sided with sikh jats against others because of same biraderi and the fact that they were relatives. Since majority of central punjab jats didn't convert to Islam unlike in North where 95% of punjabi rajputs converted.

@Jaggu do you know more about that?

Muslim-Sikh Relations in British Punjab

They sided with SIkhs for just employment in my opinion. The politically dominant muslim jatt clan in Punjab, the Chatthas got destroyed after they gallantly resisted Sikhs. I don't believe chatthas assisted the Sikhs afterwards. The Bhatti rajputs and Manj rajputs were also defeated. I believe before Sikh rule, the rulling class of Punjab was muslim rajputs and jatts. Sikhs defeated each tribe one by one. Had Punjabi muslim tribes united under a single banner, it can be safe to assume that Sikhs woud have never taken over Punjab. The Chibs of Mirpur and Bhimber were 60% muslim and 40% hindu. They put up a stout resistance against the Sikhs, routing Sikh armies on many occasions until their leader was treacherously murdered by Gulab Singh Dogra. The Janjuas and Gakkhars were majority muslim and they did put up a resistance. One of Ranjit Singh's hardest fight was against a Janjua fortress called qila kusak in Chakwal.

A lot of these northern Rajas still have got it in them. General Haroon Aslam is a Chibh from mirpur, and if he was the COAS right now, he wouldn't have given much of a f*** for what Ganja says and would have gone after the TTP by now. He was the one who threw Talicunt soldiers from helicopters in Swat. Ganja intentionally superseded him as he was too much of a warrior.

Are you dogra?
nope,,,i am assamese,n thats not my pic,,,
pic is of an assamese too n a former mr. universe,came to know him personaly through an ngo where he was providing for ppl with kidney problems,,,,,,even went to gym with him:agree:

Central Punjabis that I have seen come in all shades. Though, even the darker ones don't look like biharis and upites. Central Punjabi jatts and rajputs on average look different from other Punjabi castes like Lohars, Mians, julayas etc. All in all, central Punjabis look no different from the Sikhs, who are not really dark skinned. Travel to Punjab yourself and then make up your mind. These Afghani trolls spread a lot of misinformation for they are both jealous and suffering from some sort of complex. Skin colour is not a measure of a nation's superiority or inferiority.

With that being said, if I base my judgement on the Dogras living in Potohar, then yes, Dogras are light skinned people. But it has more to do with sunlight exposure and snowy mountains and all. After

Bhai I agree that Punjabis (including central) are not really dark when compared to other ethnicities in South Asia. Skin colour is not a big deal anyway. Yes Dogras can be quite light skinned. Potoharis are also somewhat light skinned probably because you guys live in northern area.

Back
Top Bottom