What's new

Military's role in the identity of Pakistan

Wo to Radcliffe line ke is paar hain, us paar to Nordic snowwhite log rehte hain, :D :D :D Lord Radcliffe himself drawn spiritual Radcliffe line at the time of Indus Valley civilization for your Nordic snowwhite nation to keep you safe from evil yindoos. :laughcry::laughcry:

Then ask your directors in bolly to hire bojpuri actors instead of 3rd rate Lahori actors.

He may be right..... many indians can pass for persians . if he says he does , why are you bothered ?why u gettin all worked up ?

And why are you bothered about me while ignoring his bs posts? He can even pass in Norway, thats not the point. The point is you are only picking my posts.

Ask your directors in bolly to hire bojpuri actors instead of 3rd rate Lahori actors.

3745169.gif

Punjabis may be genetically more closer to the Italians but it still doesn't change the fact that the majority of them look like north Indians, not to mention the linguistic and cultural similarity they have with their converted and unconverted cousins living on the wrong side of the border. This is the reason why they have so easily and quickly accepted the linguistic and cultural superiority of their Biahri brothers whereas the rest of Pakistan is still resisting and unwilling to accept the circumcised Hindi as its own. It is a fact and just mentioning this fact doesn't make someone retard or racist. That post was for @Pak-one anyway and he must have got the message.

tu fir majak karne aa gaya

@shan ask your potohari friend @haj9211 if central punjabis are light skinned or not. I have eyes. I can see how dark or light you guys are. Even your own pakistanis disagree with you. About my skin tone, i really don't care what you think. Trolling on the internet is good time pass but i really don't care about your opinions on dogras or me. Now I will take my leave from this troll fest. Btw Dardic Muslims make for good prey. We are the predators in this region. We had exclusive access to Kashmiri, baltistani, Ladakhi booty for a good hundred years.

And why are you bothered about me while ignoring his bs posts? He can even pass in Norway, thats not the point. The point is you are only picking my posts.

Thats because you are the only one on the forum obsessed with looks and facial features . When I left the forum a few montha back , you were talking about looks and now that I m back u are still talking looks .

Gujjars were another warlike people. There were Gujar Sikhs who joined the Sikh misls. Generally peasantry of central Punjab from all casts whether they were Muslim or Hindu began to help Sikhs. The Hindu and Muslim Gujjars also became allies of the Sikhs during the time of Baba Banda Singh Bahadur. Peasantry was the best ally of the Sikhs. Sikhs in turn took away land from the powerful zamindaars and distributed it to the landless peasents and did not over burden them with taxes. This policy served the Sikhs well since the peasants then helped the Sikhs during hard times and also sent their sons to join the ranks of their armies.

Many people today think along modern social boundaries but they don't realize back then people did not rise up in rebellion because they didn't like the religion of their rulers. There were many socio economic reasons why people people despite being Muslim helped the Sikhs against the Afghans. Or why later on the Punjabis in general did not rebel against the British. The British for example did not over tax or bother Punjabis. The British kept the Punjabis happy by building canal colonies and distributing land to farmers and retired soldiers, gave employment in army. Punjabis had no reason to rebel against or bother the British.

Interesting, so gujjar muslim and jatt muslim sided with sikh jats, gujjars because of biraderis. While rajput muslims who belonged to kashatriya before converting didnt.

Majority of rajputs already converted to Islam in potohar region unlike jats in central punjab. In Pakistan central punjab rajputs make small minority even now. So now i can understand what haj1928 was saying.

I can understand how for central punjabi jatt muslim, his non-muslim biraderi will be closer then potohar rajput muslims far away. Especially when both are peasants with similar life style, also its true jatts were outside caste system?

Thats because you are the only one on the forum obsessed with looks and facial features . When I left the forum a few montha back , you were talking about looks and now that I m back u are still talking looks .

Not really, look back at this thread and see who started this. Hint its not me but your fellow irani Jendk.

@shan ask your potohari friend @haj9211 if central punjabis are light skinned or not. I have eyes. I can see how dark or light you guys are. Even your own pakistanis disagree with you. About my skin tone, i really don't care what you think. Trolling on the internet is good time pass but i really don't care about your opinions on dogras or me. Now I will take my leave from this troll fest. Btw Dardic Muslims make for good prey. We are the predators in this region. We had exclusive access to Kashmiri, baltistani, Ladakhi booty for a good hundred years.

I have my own eyes, i have seen you picture of so called light skin exemple. It would have been better if you didnt post your colour picture, then i would have believed it at least. You guys are predators? Living in Jammu with help of 700,000 army, while hindu pundits still are scared away. Stop living in the past.

Gujjars were another warlike people. There were Gujar Sikhs who joined the Sikh misls. Generally peasantry of central Punjab from all casts whether they were Muslim or Hindu began to help Sikhs. The Hindu and Muslim Gujjars also became allies of the Sikhs during the time of Baba Banda Singh Bahadur. Peasantry was the best ally of the Sikhs. Sikhs in turn took away land from the powerful zamindaars and distributed it to the landless peasents and did not over burden them with taxes. This policy served the Sikhs well since the peasants then helped the Sikhs during hard times and also sent their sons to join the ranks of their armies.

Many people today think along modern social boundaries but they don't realize back then people did not rise up in rebellion because they didn't like the religion of their rulers. There were many socio economic reasons why people people despite being Muslim helped the Sikhs against the Afghans. Or why later on the Punjabis in general did not rebel against the British. The British for example did not over tax or bother Punjabis. The British kept the Punjabis happy by building canal colonies and distributing land to farmers and retired soldiers, gave employment in army. Punjabis had no reason to rebel against or bother the British.

I think another factor why Punjabis didn't rebel against British was that they were p!ssed of that British army who attacked Punjab (lone surviving Indian state) had majority of Indian soldiers, And this anger became visible when Punjabis instead of joining mutiny supported British to crush it.

didnt know he was Bharoti. Porus should have been give away, i will edit my post and now insult bhaiyas instead of afghanis. Looking at his post history, he is another bharoti Afghani a** licker in this forum.

Last edited:
phele apni Urdu tu seedhi kar lo ...

Hmm yaar samjha kar, majak matlab ke bhaiya.

In spite of living together since 1947 Pashtuns are still an enigma for an average Punjabi. Racially, linguistically and culturally Punjabis have more in common with Biharis and Bengalis than Pashtuns or Balochs, which is why Punjabis feels themselves more comfortable among Urdu Speaking people form Karachi. And no matter how many facts you present, you cannot eliminate the centuries old established prejudices and hate they bear against Pashtuns and Afghans.

Hahaha now that i know you are bhaiya i can see your frustration. Your kind trying desperatly to associate themselves with us, punjabis looking like biharis and bengalis? Lollll

Punjabi feeling closer to poorbias? Afghanis and poorbias both hate us for obvious reasons lol

@shan bhai sahb you really think I care about proving myself as light skinned for you? I have been mistaken for several ethnicities. Why would I care about your Central Punjabi opinion? Like I said trolling is good time pass bhaiya ji but at least it should be funny.

Back
Top Bottom