What's new

Military's role in the identity of Pakistan

@hinduguy and @LoveIcon

yes i guess you guys are right....
I have to focus on the most important related to my specific topic (role of military)

@Shahmir kashmir

thanks!! i never heard of it...
I am googling Jageerdar but not able to find anything... is there other type of spelling?

So when OP is going to talk about other provinces? @Karla M you have other three provinces to cover as well - Don't you think you got bogged down on Punjab?

Pakistani Punjab is an extremely diverse place. Far more diverse than any other province of Pakistan.

'
@Karla M be careful in not getting bogged down in too much details (since your thesis is a time bound activity I presume) .
May be you should have put title as 'military's role in the identity of Pakistan' which is title of your thesis.
That would have helped in keeping posts relevant.
you can ask a mod (@Emmie) to change the title.

ahhhh yes , 'the military's role' , its role is to stick up a nuke up India's rump so far deep inside that when it goes off not a peep of sound comes out of the Indian hag as it just dies

'

ahhhh yes , 'the military's role' , its role is to stick up a nuke up India's rump so far deep inside that when it goes off not a peep of sound comes out of the Indian hag and it just dies
reading the OP will remove some feeling of butthurt that a lot of pakistanis feel for last few days (unless you think op is Indian in which case I can see why you will be annoyed).
I will give her benefit of doubt just like many pakistanis here did but have nothing much to contribute to the topic she wants help with.

reading the OP will remove some feeling of butthurt that a lot of pakistanis feel for last few days (unless you think op is Indian in which case I can see why you will be annoyed).
I will give her benefit of doubt just like many pakistanis here did but have nothing much to contribute to the topic she wants help with.

the military's role is to **** india and all enemies of Pakistan , thats why our military is such a thorn in the sides of our enemies

Bacha khan went to hajj many times, allama iqbal never did. Bacha khan was a regular nimazi and rozadar, allama iqbal was lazy in sawm o salat. If you dont believe me, read "apna gareban chaak" by his son javed iqbal. Moreover his family was split in sunni and qadiani sects.
Even our nationalists are more religous than your islamists
@mafiya

Muqaam of Allama Iqbal.

Book+Apna+Greban+Chaak+By+Dr+Javed+Iqbal+-+Pages+36-37+-+Excerpt+about++Allama+Iqbal+and+Ishq-e-Rasool+SAW.PNG

Excerpt from Book: Apna Greban Chaak By Justice (r) Dr. Javed Iqbal.
Pages 36, 37

2. Future of Pakistan (Insha Allah): Pakistan Kahani By Abdaal Bela (New)

Seerat+Un+Nabi+SAW+Baad+Az+Wissal+Un+Nabi+SAW+Part+3+By+Abdul+Majeed+Siddiqui+-+182.jpg
Seerat+Un+Nabi+SAW+Baad+Az+Wissal+Un+Nabi+SAW+Part+3+By+Abdul+Majeed+Siddiqui+-+183.jpg
Seerat+Un+Nabi+SAW+Baad+Az+Wissal+Un+Nabi+SAW+Part+3+By+Abdul+Majeed+Siddiqui+-+184.jpg

Seerat+Un+Nabi+SAW+Baad+Az+Wissal+Un+Nabi+SAW+Part+5+By+Abdul+Majeed+Siddiqui+-+Page+27-28.jpg

Muqaam Of Quaid e Azam Mohammad Ali Jinnah

1.JPG

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

Stop your Bhutaan Baazi, Whats benefit of your prayers, if you indulge in bhutan baazi?

So when OP is going to talk about other provinces? @Karla M you have other three provinces to cover as well - Don't you think you got bogged down on Punjab?

I just started this thread 2 days ago... I now realize how wrong the term "Punjabization" is... but i dont know how or where to change the title to simple "Punjab".... is there actually a way to do that?

I was thinking discussing other provinces once i actually write about Punjab...
but sure...if there's a hurry, i should start threads of the other provinces as well....

greetings,

I just started this thread 2 days ago... I now realize how wrong the term "Punjabization" is... but i dont know how or where to change the title to simple "Punjab".... is there actually a way to do that?

I was thinking discussing other provinces once i actually write about Punjab...
but sure...if there's a hurry, i should start threads of the other provinces as well....

greetings,

Changed it to the title of your thesis... Of course there's no hurry, it was just an advise.

You don't need to open separate threads for each province, just extend your queries in this thread.

Changed it to the title of your thesis... Of course there's no hurry, it was just an advise.

You don't need to open separate threads for each province, just extend your queries in this thread.

Thank you!

extend my queries ? I have absolutely no idea of what that means...:blink:

I just start changing the topic here??

Back
Top Bottom