What's new

Military Operation against TTP in N.Waziristan | Updates & Discussions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
They added that if the government decided to launch an operation, the PAF warplanes will attack the militants in the first phase and other steps would be taken shortly after the weather conditions improve in the mountainous region.

I was under the impression current weather is to our advantage. Won't it later allow militants to escape to Afghanistan?

Normally I don't go to such measures to prove myself to narcissistic yahoos like you but since you have made accusations time and time again I have no option to prove myself right and prove you wrong,
To begin with here if the ''proof'' of being an affectee of the conflict, click on the link....

cnic Pictures, cnic Images, cnic Photos, cnic Videos - Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

This is a pic of my national ID card, it has both the permanent as well as present address (both in Lower Dir), I assume you know Urdu here, if not you can ask any Urdu speaking pdf member to translate.....

I don't know where the **** you get your information about the conduct of the operation but your source is shit, if you still don't believe my account you can go and shove your opinion down some ignorant fool's throat who doesn't have a first hand account of the issue......
Now go off and pretend to be a big time ''Think tank'', I dont give a shit what you do or say.......

Phir wrrora are you in favor of a targeted operation or do you also believe in those endless talks with those animals ? :(

TTP spokesperson says govt started war, should have initiated ceasefire – The Express Tribune

NORTH WAZIRISTAN: The government has started the war when they should have initiated a ceasefire, said the Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan spokesperson Shahidullah Shahid, and the TTP political shura member Azam Tariq, Express News reported.

----

Funny now these fckers want peace and ceasefire. Person in negotiations needs to ask them only two questions;

• Where was this idea when you killed 20+ FC during peace talks?
  • Are these killings/ executions part of the sharia you want to implement on Pakistan?

What's funny in this? Most funny thing is State is doing negotiation with pigs who killed thousands of her national.

What's funny in this? Most funny thing is State is doing negotiation with pigs who killed thousands of her national.

Sir aaap neiii tou sirf apniii Sun Glasses waliii photograph deekhaniii haii tou loggg Don Lovey kay samneiii jhuukk jaiin geiii par aap kii biradariii keh champion Noora Sahib mein itnaa dum khum kahan ? :(

Good time for Pak to test out JF 17 in this situation?

These guys can't down defenseless drones, let alone piloted combat jets. It's like testing boots against ants.
It's intelligence and COIN operations that will be truly tested here.

Phir wrrora are you in favor of a targeted operation or do you also believe in those endless talks with those animals ? :(
I am in favor of any operation that will rid the country of these animals, I have seen, first hand, the atrocities these psychopaths had committed in my native area, I also support the army fully because I have seen the sheer professionalism of our army, they came as liberators to our oppressed people and drove out the menace which has yet to return, even the people of Lower Dir made laskars to fight side by side with the army against the Taliban, it is not just I who has these sentiments, it is shared by a staggering majority of the people belonging to my area.....
I support any and all actions that will rid the nation of these bastards.......:pakistan:

Sir aaap neiii tou sirf apniii Sun Glasses waliii photograph deekhaniii haii tou loggg Don Lovey kay samneiii jhuukk jaiin geiii par aap kii biradariii keh champion Noora Sahib mein itnaa dum khum kahan ? :(

Bhai oo ganda anda tuhada ey, saday gal na paoo

Operation Kachra Saaf ..

Keep your country clean !! :tup:

I read that 40, 50 of Taliban members get killed by PAF once in a while, how many are out there and why they're are not "running out"?!

I read that 40, 50 of Taliban members get killed by PAF once in a while, how many are out there and why they're are not "running out"?!
20 to 30 thousand. Spread out thin in groups of 5 to a 100. Not easy nor enough firepower without the risk of civilian casualties.

Funny as in when their butt goes red with a stick hitting hard they want a truce. When you put the stick away they restart their mischief.

20 to 30 thousand. Spread out thin in groups of 5 to a 100. Not easy nor enough firepower without the risk of civilian casualties.

Makes sense, anyway a good job by PAF indeed, but to solve the issue of terrorism, root of the problem must be addressed, which is to educate people not to believe in superstitions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom