What's new

Military Operation against TTP in N.Waziristan | Updates & Discussions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taliban / Salafi's will forcibly deny people these small comforts, they will probably destroy the shrines too. Hypocritical, isn't it? You took its benefits but you won't give it to the next Zarvan?

It's not too late to be a bit more open minded - but then again it looks like PA will soon 'open the minds' of TTP for them :-).
Mr those matters which are decided by ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW their is no talk on them and RASOOL SAW already told how should be grave and we should not turn graves into places of worship so he has already decided to you need to decide who you want to follow

Which kind of bombs are used mostly in these operations

You, who took the benefits of the mazar, should be defending it but instead you condemn it. But the TTP who are completely discredited in Islam you are shouting from the hills about. I think you need to decide what's right and wrong in the world and what really needs to be banned.

When people are brainwashed they can't tell good from bad. You're not a robot, you are a human Zarvan, act like one.

waziristan-attackf16_2-20-2014_138447_l_zps226a5179.jpg

FEB 21

ISLAMABAD: Pakistani jets and AH-1 Cobra gunships of Army Aviation bombed militant hideouts in a northwestern tribal district late Wednesday night, killing at least 35 militants.

The mastermind behind the 13 February attack on a police bus in Karachi and foreign militant commanders were among those killed.

According to sources, Pakistani jets conducted six strikes on suspected militant hideouts in the tribal areas as part of surgical strikes which they said should not be taken as military operation.

"There are confirmed reports of 35 militants including foreigners killed in these air strikes," a senior security official told, adding that the attacks focused on the town of Mir Ali and surrounding areas of North Waziristan.

Sources said the first strike killed commander Abdul Sattar when his compound was pounded by the jets followed by a series of strikes on Uzbek, Turkmen, Tajik and Taliban hideouts.

The compounds of TTP commander Jihadyar and Abdul Razzak were also destroyed when PAF jets bombarded and killed 15 militants.

"Airstrikes were carried out to target militant hideouts with precision. A huge cache of arms and ammunition have also been destroyed," the official said.

The sixth strike was conducted in Bara Tehsil of Khyber Agency in which the hideouts of terrorists involved in the attacks on Peshawar Cinemas and Major Jahanzeb were targeted. A bomb making factory and two suicide bombers were killed in the strikes.

The strikes were carried out after military leaders took the civilian government into confidence citing potential threats to the people of Pakistan from terrorists holed up in their safe havens in the country’s tribal belt.

Moreover, the attacks were aimed at protecting people of Pakistan as the militants were making plans to carry out terrorist attacks.

They added that if the government decided to launch an operation, the PAF warplanes will attack the militants in the first phase and other steps would be taken shortly after the weather conditions improve in the mountainous region.

Sources told Geo News the recent attacks were carried out on the basis of credible intelligence information and there was no fear of collateral damage.

On Wednesday, Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) said they were ready to observe a ceasefire to allow the resumption of peace talks, provided Pakistani security forces stopped killing and arresting them.

Peace talks between the Taliban and the government, announced on January 29, stalled this week due to a recent surge in insurgent attacks and a claim by a Taliban faction on Sunday that it had killed 23 kidnapped soldiers.
35 militants killed in PAF air strikes in tribal areas | PAKISTAN - geo.tv

Which aircraft were used?

According to Geo Tez, Pakistan army troops including commandos have started ground offensive in some NWA areas today.

PAF is providing aerial support to the ground troops. More terrorists are expected to be eliminated.

The action comes a day after jets targeted militant hideouts in NWA and Khyber Agency killing over 40 militants, including foreigners.

Last edited:
Need verification, but if true, then it's time we pray.

Is it confirmed.?

Go Go Go Go Go Go ..... Kill those Afghan, Uzbek, Tajik, Turk-man, TTP terrorists.

Terrorise the terrorists who have been terrorising us.

Huzoor I am very much here. Not that I am that fond of it anymore.... Naswar and Pan ideals have been replaced with local strawberry yoghurt of the suspect milk variety. Hence, discussion are lame.. and lamer..

On the flip side.. Its good to see you back.. hope the break was fun(and that the fund raising for the Island republic of Naswaristan was successful). Our various Mr T Mr U and Mr Z.. are all having their usual raving lunacies here and there.

Your regard does not seem to have any effect on your behaviour.. so what is the regard for it you do not follow their teachings?
After all, I doubt any Shaikh was as quick to slap out insults and retorts based on hollow ideals such as you.

I doubt any Sheikh was quick to defend anti-Islamic parasites like faujihistorian as you have done

I doubt any Sheikh was quick to defend anti-Islamic parasites like faujihistorian as you have done
No actually, the were wise enough not to focus on "International" muslims or Mowhids.. and instead focused on the power of their own knowledge to lead people away from them. rather than engaging in low grade slugfests like you are.

No actually, the were wise enough not to focus on "International" muslims or Mowhids.. and instead focused on the power of their own knowledge to lead people away from them. rather than engaging in low grade slugfests like you are.

you completely ignored the entire premise of what I said

what faujihistorian says about Islam according to these Ulema is considered kufr.. if you have any shame or dignity left in you and if you really follow the Mushaikh you would do toubah and recite the kalma for defending people like faujihistorian

Taliban follow Fiqqah e Hanafi ... So they can be called Hanafi ...........

Deobandis are Hanafi by name only and they label themselves Hanafi to fool the masses...

They are actually followers of Abdul Wahab Najdi and to prove that read what Rashid Ahmad Gangohi, a prominent Deobandi scholar, has written about Najdi..

Furthermore, if Deobandi were truly Hanafi how would they get funding from Najdi Saudi gov ?

Last edited:
No I wont. Because I am not defending him. What your problem is that you are too hot headed to know when to realize when someone is worth replying to .. and when someone is not. I dont give a hoot what Faujhistorian is saying because I am not interested in his words nor am I talking to him on this subject. I am looking at your attitude and your insecure and defensive replies that are based on a lack of knowledge with which to debate with. So if you really follow the Mushaikh.. then you should first build your knowledge to be able to reply.. or realize when you are ill equipped for logical debate and learn to say "Lakum deen-u-kum Wali Yadeen".

Which .. like many of the secularists(who you seem to fear or have inability to debate) stick to the translation of "Unto you your religion, and unto me my religion".. whilst forgetting the second meaning of "Unto you your deeds, and unto me my deeds". So stop trying to act like you receive the word of god on religion.. and instead learn about it so you can defend or project it more effectively. And I would warn you against EVER trying to question mine or anyone's faith again and passing judgements.. otherwise except Allah there will be no one to stop me from throwing you out of these debates or from this forum.

Which aircraft were used?
Well according to the news channels and as CB4 Said F-16s and AH-1 Cobra Gunships were Used but maybe or could be JFT would have been used also

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom