What's new

Military Operation against TTP in N.Waziristan | Updates & Discussions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Armed forces committee has started dialogues with Taliban in the language they understand! :-)

All updates and discussions go here. Please stop creating new threads.

935173_673762622662394_701587275_n.jpg

ABB JANG BANDEE SHAHID ULLAH SHAHID AUR MOULVI FAZALULLA KEE 'NASS BANDEE' KAY SAATH HI HO GI!

GEO PAKISTAN ARMED FORCES AUR MARR DO INN SABB KHARJEE KUTTON KO AUR IN KAY CHAON CHAON KARTAY PILON KO !!

Translation: Army Ceasefire with TTP will be in coordination with the snipping castration of TTP spokesperson Shahid ullah Shahid & TTP leader Fazlullah!

Long live Pakistan Army to get in there and kill these alien dogs and there sympathetic pups!

Last edited:
Mr those matters which are decided by ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW their is no talk on them and RASOOL SAW already told how should be grave and we should not turn graves into places of worship so he has already decided to you need to decide who you want to follow

Mullah this and mullah that said doesn't count i want you too quote from Qur'an.Since you knows please feel free to teach us.

I don't deny but making mazars is not according to Quran and Hadees Hazrat MUHAMMAD SAW have already told how a grave should be like

Where in Qur'an it says.I wannaa learn

All updates and discussions go here. Please stop creating new threads.

From now on...discussion should be related to the potential op...not regarding Quran/Hadith or the validity of the war...

Great work by the military, I hope the follow up with more strikes if necessary.....:pakistan:

Well done lads. Hit these SOBs where they live and they will flee into afghanistan.

TTP spokesperson says govt started war, should have initiated ceasefire – The Express Tribune

NORTH WAZIRISTAN: The government has started the war when they should have initiated a ceasefire, said the Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan spokesperson Shahidullah Shahid, and the TTP political shura member Azam Tariq, Express News reported.

----

Funny now these fckers want peace and ceasefire. Person in negotiations needs to ask them only two questions;

• Where was this idea when you killed 20+ FC during peace talks?
  • Are these killings/ executions part of the sharia you want to implement on Pakistan?

On Wednesday, Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) said they were ready to observe a ceasefire to allow the resumption of peace talks, provided Pakistani security forces stopped killing and arresting them.
When getting fooked, one starts begging for mercy - in other words a ceasefire and talks! Pakistan should not fall for this trap, but must bash on, regardless!

Good work....... God speed to our forces!

I hope you Tribals grow a pair & stand up against the TTP in your own lands instead of relying on us to come & save your arses for the 10th time because Hyperion Khan has become a Pacifist ! :(

Murd ka bachaa bunnn aur Aman Lashkar join kar ! :smokin:

On Wednesday, Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) said they were ready to observe a ceasefire to allow the resumption of peace talks, provided Pakistani security forces stopped killing and arresting them.
Their are chickening out i see,:tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom