What's new

Military Operation against TTP in N.Waziristan | Updates & Discussions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
BhE9IA4CcAEq8ks.jpg

Cost of war... IDPs

Planting mines along border is against geneva convention...even if it is mined, there are ways to get through it.
Any way good attempt of earning brownie points. I dont take you seriously as you are not a pakistani so refrain from quoting me.

Who are you to say who is and who is not a Pakistani, are you not a razakar pretending to be a pukhtoon?.

Technically speaking, he's stating facts, even if his tone is...questionable.

Do you really need any proof of Afghans being your enemy , continuously claiming areas to which they have no legal right , brewing serious trouble from the other side of the Khyber Pass and in all their due credit , being a curse of a neighbor ? Time to let go of the Ummah love , mate , it is what precisely landed us in this situation !

Last edited:
shadow warriors, in the line of fire!
allha hoo "GREEN BRIGADE" allha hoo!
enemy is getting it use to do with pakistani innocents?

confederation between two countries is need of time.

When the hell freezes over , sure . Durand Line is a fait accompli - a done deal , time for people to decide on both sides to accept their country's jurisdiction and respect laws . Pakistan inherited the porous border legally from the British empire back then , it wasn't invaded or forced to join us . The late Amir from the " Graveyard of the Empires " should have thought before signing the agreement with the Crown , once it was done , Hannibal had crossed the Alps . You might not have a problem with the utter lawlessness and Afghans causing troubles for us , the same isn't true for the rest of us .

Picture from 2009 ... have a little shame .

I didnt take the picture, its being circulated, have little bit of decency to give benefit of the doubt, or is this the way your parents taught you to talk, shame on your parents !

I didnt take the picture, its being circulated, have little bit of decency to give benefit of the doubt, or is this the way your parents taught you to talk, shame on your parents !

The onus falls on you my friend. When you post a picture and make a claim, you own it and are supposed to substantiate it. Didn't your parents teach you to take responsibility for your actions?

The onus falls on you my friend. When you post a picture and make a claim, you own it and are supposed to substantiate it. Didn't your parents teach you to take responsibility for your actions?

Phir Notorious Bhai are you as fervent a supporter of IK & PTI as I was when I stood at Minar-e-Pakistan drenched in rain listening to Khan & responded to his every sentence with a resoundingly approving roar in turn or have you, like me, found the IK supporter in you, yellow of late seeing how stupid our stance is on this whole things ?

Phir Notorious Bhai are you as fervent a supporter of IK & PTI as I was when I stood at Minar-e-Pakistan drenched in rain listening to Khan & responded to his every sentence with a resoundingly approving roar in turn or have you, like me, found the IK supporter in you, yellow of late seeing how stupid our stance is on this whole things ?

I have been slowly pushed away as a supporter of PTI due to IK's immaturity and stubbornness. And trust me, i am not the only one. All my friends who were with me supporters of PTI have also been pushed away to the edges. I was right with you my friend standing in Minar e Pakistan yelling at the top of my lungs for IK, but what a fool i was. He has proved that he is an immature politician and does not has the ability required to lead the nation. Most recent example being revealing State Secrets to the Press to score some brownie points. The TTP are burning down our house but Khan Sb still thinks of them as misguided brothers. He was supposed to make KP a Model Province in 90 days, well those 90 days are long gone now so what has he achieved? I won't be wasting my vote on PTI next time around. IK's love for the TTP is absolutely disgusting.

This is what is wrong with Pakistan today .. spreading information without even giving it a single thought or confirming it for that matter .. and then trying to defend yourself for doing the wrong thing .. pathetic .

Yes, I do take, but batameez logo ko unki aukat mein hi rehna chahiye, he @FOX should learn to speak, else he is just showing off what kind of training his parents did !

This is what is wrong with Pakistan today .. spreading information without even giving it a single thought or confirming it for that matter .. and then trying to defend yourself for doing the wrong thing .. pathetic .

Im not defending, lakin you should atleast show some manners.

Im not defending, lakin you should atleast show some manners.
Lets take an independent vote & see who has as you say batmeez in the previous posts , you are the one who went towards my parents something i do not take lightly , you are the one who called me names .. while on teh other hand i was simple stating facts .

Ignorance at its peak .. no shocking PTI has fallen to the ground ( as it is mostly contributed to the folks like you , who distribute wrong information , who then instead of apologizing start personal attacks )

as i said before , Pathetic .

Nine killed as gunships strike militant hideouts in Hangu

5308a3a5cae00.jpg

HANGU: At least nine suspected militants were killed on Saturday when gunship helicopters pounded insurgent hideouts in Thall village in Hangu district, security officials said.

“Gunship helicopters engaged the hideouts after confirmed reports of the terrorists' presence,” said one of the unnamed security officials.

Officials said the military launched the attack after confirming reports about the presence of militants in Thall.

They spoke on condition of anonymity as they were not authorised to speak to the media.

According to sources, gunship helicopters pounded suspected militants’ positions in Tora Wari and Dar Samand areas of Thall, following which nine militants were killed whereas several hideouts were destroyed.

Sources added that gunships continued to hover after the shelling whereas panic spread in the area.

Hangu borders the northwestern tribal region of Orakzai, one of Pakistan's seven lawless districts on the Afghan border considered to be the hub of Taliban and Al Qaeda-linked militants.

These were the second air attacks against Pakistani Taliban militants this month in retaliation at strikes by insurgents, which have derailed peace talks.

Earlier this week, at least 35 militants were killed as fighter jets targeted suspected insurgent hideouts in three different tehsils of the North Waziristan tribal region.

Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif had authorised the strikes, according to a source in his office.

The Tehreek-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP), an umbrella grouping of numerous militant factions, has been waging a bloody campaign against the Pakistani state since 2007, carrying out a number of bomb and gun attacks, often on military targets.

Peace talks between the Taliban and the government, announced on January 29, stalled this week due to a recent surge in insurgent attacks and a claim by a Taliban faction on Sunday that it had killed 23 kidnapped soldiers.

Government mediators have set a ceasefire as a precondition for another round of talks but Shahidullah Shahid, a spokesman for the TTP, on Friday blamed Islamabad for the deadlock and asked the state to declare a ceasefire first.

Nine killed as gunships strike militant hideouts in Hangu - DAWN.COM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom