What's new

Military Operation against TTP in N.Waziristan | Updates & Discussions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another blunder be made soon Pakistan Army and government will realize they failed and Taliban will go on rampage and Pakistan will face severe loss

Kill em, those terrorists. Kill emmmmm!!!!

Push them into Afghanistan. We want revenge on them.

Last edited:
News flash, we're at war, of course the military is asking for an increase in budget. If the military doesn't get money, then the war is over and the militants win. Do YOU want to live under TTP rule? Do you want Pakistan to turn into Somalia?

You STILL haven't answered my question.

My title has nothing to do with anything, don't bring it into the discussion.

Answer my damn question, WHAT IS THE SOLUTION? You say that I don't have the ability to think or comprehend, if that's true, then why is it that I know the answer to this simple question and YOU don't? Why is it that you continue to make baseless allegations, disrespect Pakistani dead, and not answer this question?

The answer is that you have no idea what you're talking about, so you have to resort to calling being brain dead.
Just leave him alone, guys like him dont hear to reason they have made up their mind that only their point of view is correct & the whole world is wrong , why are you jumping in to gutter to be on his level ?

finally good decision by pak authority after long time , do not let any taliban alive:sniper:

btw what about the taliban khan shaheb ? will he now protest against PA ? :cheesy:

Expect huge civilian casaulties................operation has started without giving time for civilians to evacuate.....

@Leader there are always collateral damages in artillery shelling and air strikes, it is unavoidable in this kind of warfare......
Unfortunately, but one can pray that the civilians get out of there as quickly and safely as possible.

May Allah destroy Khawarij and their supporters from the face of this earth. Ameen! Go Pak Fauj and get of this cancer once and for all.
Yes yes ask them to go inside and do what ever they can I thing I guarantee you TTP would be still their and they will hit back with lot more force than ever before and our government and forces are nor prepared and whole Pakistan would suffer so please make this blunder please ago ahead like dumbest idiots soon USA and NATO would run away too and you will be left alone to deal with them which USA even failed to do along with its NATO dummies

finally good decision by pak authority after long time , do not let any taliban alive:sniper:

btw what about the taliban khan shaheb ? will he now protest against PA ? :cheesy:
You seriously don't know about these guys this false thought is the reason PA is going to fail Taliban are not sitting in area they never do and they never fight like that they would soon escape to other areas and create rampage

Okay, what do you think is the solution? I'm asking because the talks have clearly failed. What would you suggest that Pakistan does to stop the war? ..

First thing is stop making MORE enemies. Every time a non-combative civilian would die, you might have 3 of his\her relatives filled with revenge, having noting to lose, go & volunteer to a maddrassa to become a suicide bomber. i.e. be VERY careful in conducting operations. Don't be a copy-cat of US & air-bomb houses. Use the commandos instead, make a surprise ground invasion of area. or whatever. (an "announced" operation is useless, unless Army stays there even after op is over)

Secondly, like IK says, announce loud and clear that we dissociate us from US war. For a psychological effect on at least some of Talibs who are fighting a genuine fight against invaders. Still many criminals would be left, those who are playing at the hands of anti-Pak agencies.

Thirdly & most important, we have to counter the REAL criminals who are patsies for anti-Pak perpetrators; who are just using the name "islam" as a mere excuse; who wear head-band with Kalima written & rape girls after they attack Army's conveys. Such are NOT sitting in N.Wazir, they are in Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Peshawar, Quetta & other cities.... Such criminals have handlers and a chain of command. It's job of agencies like ISI, IB to ferret out their links & eliminate them. Air-bombing of N.Wazir will NOT eliminate these agents, rather might help create more revengeful suicidals. They would still be working fine among us in large cities. Technical details of HOW to ferret them out is out of scope of forum members. Experts in ISI, IB etc should know how to do that. In past 13 years they must have dug up the organizational links of terrorists & handlers & middle-men. But they haven't quite.

Enemies of Pakistan want a Pakistan-Spring, a civil-war between military & it's own people. Whatever we do, just be careful you are not behaving as your enemies want you to.

To say that N.Waziristan doesn't have any enemies is ignoring the facts.... to target ammo dumps and hideouts
I didn't imply that, when I said they are not sitting in N.Wazir, I meant a larger chunk of terrorist is NOT present there. They are spread out in main stream cities & come and go from Afghanistan too. And of course do hit the ammo dumps. Again when IK talks against air-raids, he's referring to avoiding civilian casualties. As i said in "first" point, don't create more revengeful suicidal enemies from with-in own countrymen.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom