What's new

Military Operation against TTP in N.Waziristan | Updates & Discussions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just leave him alone, guys like him dont hear to reason they have made up their mind that only their point of view is correct & the whole world is wrong , why are you jumping in to gutter to be on his level ?
You're right, sorry. Thanks for the pep talk, I get so angry when people just close their eyes and pretend that nothing is wrong. I need to control myself better.

First thing is stop making MORE enemies. Every time a non-combative civilian would die, you might have 3 of his\her relatives filled with revenge, having noting to lose, go & volunteer to a maddrassa to become a suicide bomber. i.e. be VERY careful in conducting operations. Don't be a copy-cat of US & air-bomb houses. Use the commandos instead, make a surprise ground invasion of area. or whatever. (no use of an "announced" operation)

Secondly, like IK says, announce loud and clear that we dissociate us from US war. For a psychological effect on at least some of Talibs who are fighting a genuine fight against invaders. Still many criminals would be left, those who are playing at the hands of anti-Pak agencies.

Thirdly, we have to counter the REAL criminals who are patsies for anti-Pak perpetrators; who are just using the name "islam" as a mere excuse; who rape girls after they attack Army's conveys. Such are NOT sitting in N.Wazir, they are in Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Peshawar, Quetta & other cities.... Such criminals have handlers and a chain of command. It's job of agencies like ISI, IB to ferret out their links & eliminate them. Air-bombing of N.Wazir will NOT eliminate these agents. They would still be working fine among us in large cities. Technical details of HOW to ferret them out is out of scope of forum members. Experts in ISI, IB etc should know how to do that. In past 13 years they must have dug up the organizational links of terrorists & handlers & middle-men. But they haven't quite.
To say that N.Waziristan doesn't contain any enemies is ignoring the facts. While I can see the logic in the most part of your comment, I don't agree that only commando raids and ground invasions alone will solve the problem. The reason why arial bombardments are carried out isn't necessarily to target militants themselves, it's usually to target ammo dumps and hideouts that are usually scarcely populated, even by militants. This myth that the PAF is targeting villages and houses needs to disappear, because where villages and houses are involved, it's the PA helicopters that are involved, and they usually have visual to see for themselves who's a militant carrying a gun and who's not.

Yes, civilians get killed, but name one war where not a single civilian hasn't.

Yes, Pakistan needs to get out of this war that the US started, but the fact is that Pakistan is stuck until it can send a strong message to the TTP that they won't succeed in taking over Pakistan.

Yes, other cities and areas have similar problems, but not at the same scale. It also doesn't mean that N.W should be ignored.

Last edited:
Yes yes ask them to go inside and do what ever they can I thing I guarantee you TTP would be still their and they will hit back with lot more force than ever before and our government and forces are nor prepared and whole Pakistan would suffer so please make this blunder please ago ahead like dumbest idiots soon USA and NATO would run away too and you will be left alone to deal with them which USA even failed to do along with its NATO dummies

You seriously don't know about these guys this false thought is the reason PA is going to fail Taliban are not sitting in area they never do and they never fight like that they would soon escape to other areas and create rampage
PA take her :angry:

So then what do you suggest? Hand over Waziristan to those yahoos, creating another independent Islamic Emirate there??
she is taliban supporter, holly warrior LOL

So then what do you suggest? Hand over Waziristan to those yahoos, creating another independent Islamic Emirate there??
If we keep making these blunders they will either take these areas or they will take main cities if just for months they suddenly attack Karachi we would face most destructive consequences and Southern Punjab also has them and we have lot to loose than their are other Jihadis who right now sitting and doing nothing but if they got pissed off we would have to thousands and thousands and thousands more

Expect huge civilian casaulties................operation has started without giving time for civilians to evacuate.....

@Leader there are always collateral damages in artillery shelling and air strikes, it is unavoidable in this kind of warfare......

I know brother, all I can do is pray.. human suffering is business as usual, no one gives a damn in this country, just some blood thirsty war mongers everywhere !

Good decision by Pakistan. It is now or never.

Keep bombing them non stop. Its only way to make them cry for ceasefire and once they are on backfoot, do talks on own terms.

Talibs can blow off your legs and you would still support them.
My brother missed a bomb blast by a KM me too once missed it quite close still I am against Pakistan attack on Tribals and these areas your operations will only make sure Pakistan GOD gets disintegrated entering NW will not do anything I can tell you Pakistan will take it back with in month of they enter but will it decrease terrorism the answer is big NO will it do anything good other than our money getting wasted to and our force would have to stay their for every only India will benefit from it so go ahead with this blunder too I don't mind but this will not end terrorism they will keep striking back and will strike with more brutality and in process if we accidentally hurt Afghan Taliban than get ready to face the music in much more bigger

What the hell! India will benefit. Lolzz!! There's no India here. Get it straight! No India here.

See the 23 soldiers video and then decide!

If Pakistan would have been my country, I would have always been in favor of this decision.

Another blunder be made soon Pakistan Army and government will realize they failed and Taliban will go on rampage and Pakistan will face severe loss

Anything left in the name of loss ??? We have lost Army Generals, Brigadiers, Colnels, and let me remind you that a Major embraced Shahadah yesterday, and i cannot count how many lion heart Captains and Lieutenants scarified their precious precious precious lives against these cowards.... Our economy has suffered over 100 billion USD loss, these rodents have bombed our schools, universities, madrassas, hospitals, mosques, churches...they didn't even spare cricket teams, foreign tourists...remember the Nanga Parbat incident..!!!! Means that they want to damage this country from every tiny little angle that you could possibly imagine.... Not to mention the Kalash tribe, and the Ismaeli community living in Northern Areas which are now on the latest hit list of these filthy wild boars....!!! I ask you for how long we can take this..?? We are a part of global community in which our eastern neighborhood like India and Bangladesh are becoming the economic success stories..... Iran is improving its relations with the West, and China is eying towards its role of Global leadership, and Afghanistan may be or may be not heading towards another crises in the near future. To avoid its impact in our home, we have to take control of the situation in Pakistan....the people we are dealing with are deadly dangerous who have tasted only few things in their lives....money, weapons and blood tops on every thing in the name of Jihad and Shariah...:hitwall:...!! How can you negotiate with these people ? For how long we are going pick up dead bodies of our loved ones, attending funerals ?? If they cannot understand how precious EVERY SINGLE HUMAN LIFE IS, without any bias of religion, race, community etc, than why we should bother to think about the so called "collateral damage" as well.....Let our military flame them out like they existed never before, set some examples, so that they could think thrice before thinking of any wrong doing in future.....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom