What's new

Military Operation against TTP in N.Waziristan | Updates & Discussions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simple Solution: A center-right strong and genuine democratic government that has the best interests of the people at heart. With a crystal clear vision they would have to take bold political decisions to get Pakistan out of this quagmire. I deeply do believe that Pakistan can get out of this mess politically and diplomatically through bargaining with the US.

But you and I know very well the military generals hate the idea of facing strong politicians, partly due to incompetence but also for their own vested interests (to build mansions in dubai and be on TIMEs most influential list). Otherwise, Why would they sell last elections to the US and Saudi backed Sharif?

It is just another dagger in the back pakistani nation. Another five years wasted.

Dream on pal never gonna happen. Your asshole ( i voted for him, dunno what that makes me) IK points out sectarian terrorists LeJ as un Islamic which isnt wrong, runs to Hazara community for political brownie points but not places hit by TTP attacks? Bund hoayegi agar inka saath pala parda aapka to.

BS Islam and what not , bech iya election ko, bhai this bhai that. IK focused all his efforts for one seat in Khi and forgoes his seats in Punab behind this ridiculous chase of dhandli. What bs? This is politics at best from a naive and unseasoned politician. What he is tuning into is repelling alot of people away from PTI with his useless semantics.

Bomb these scums to stone age, and i do not for one second think either TTP or the Afghan Taliban as role models o representation of Islam. Assholes got their own citizens killed in around a million casualties over protecting OBL? Kuttay ki maut mara akhir main? Yehi hona hai in bc ke saath. These assholes are the curse on us and the rest of the world which has made Muslims into terrorists thanks to demented ideologies who praise AQ and OBL and the likes.

Not to say IK doesnt has his qualities, met him personally twice. But he seriously needs to grow the **** up.

Good Going !!!!

Hit the TTP Khawarijis hard, where it hurts the most !!!

Enough of these right wing terrorists attacking on us.

US approves $352 million for Pakistan under Coalition Support Fund

" The centerpiece of the U.S. effort has been Coalition Support Funds, which are drawn from a Presidentially designed
and congressionally authorized fund of money to reimburse counterterrorism allies for incremental costs associated with supporting U.S. combat operations, an incremental cost being a cost over and above the normal military expenditures of that government's military."

chart%201.png

Pakistan%2BHistoric%2BGDP%2BGrowth.jpg

800px-Pakistan_gdp_growth_rate.svg.png

How much more money do you need? I think you its because of you, generals, that 100K+ Pakistanis have been killed. Sometimes in the name of Jihad and sometimes in the name of terrorists.

Last edited:
please re-phrase the topic to 'PAF pounds militant hideouts in Waziristan' ...the current heading makes one believe as if Waziristan is an enemy territory .

I think the military really knows the solution. They dont have the will to carry it out because theres no money in it for the corrupt generals/politicians.

What about the terrorist hubs in karachi being operated by political militant wings? If bombing is the solution, Why not send F16s and bomb those as well? After all they have killed thousands of civilians, hundreds of police officers army/rangers the last two decades.

But you know why? There are no CSF payments for that.

That's not what I asked you, answer the damn question. Unless you have the answer, I would kindly suggest you shut up and stop criticizing when you yourself don't have an obvious answer.

Even your Imran Khan said he would support a military offensive if it came down to it, so don't piss on the sacrifice that the Pakistani people have made to keep not only Pakistan, but the world safe.

The amount the politicians and generals are (as you say) allegedly making from this war are minuscule to the amount Pakistan is losing to terrorism. They'd be better off making more money through corruption from a warless nation rather than one that's at war.

Face it, you don't have an answer, so don't even pretend that you do.

Time to make talibarbeque..

Any details on how many rats got killed?

Time to make talibarbeque..

Any details on how many rats got killed?

Fighter jets bomb militant hideouts in North Waziristan killing 20 militants

February 20, 2014

674090-jet-1392869154-796-640x480.jpg

File photo of a Pakistan Air Force JF-17 Thunder. PHOTO: PPI

NORTH WAZIRISTAN: Fighter jets bombed suspected militant hideouts in North Waziristan killing 20 militants including foreign nationals, Express News reported on Thursday.

According to sources, 15 militants were killed in the Mir Ali area while five were killed in the Shawal area.

It was reported that the militant hideouts were completely destroyed. Sources also said that weapons and explosives were destroyed in the bombings.

A search operation is ongoing.

20 militants killed in North Waziristan aerial bombing | The Express Tribune

674090-jet-1392869154-796-640x480.jpg

NORTH WAZIRISTAN: Fighter jets on Thursday bombed hideouts of suspected militants in North Waziristan, killing 20 insurgents including foreign nationals, Express News reported.

According to sources, 15 militants were killed in the Mir Ali area while five were killed in the Shawal area.

Reportedly, the hideouts were completely destroyed. Sources also said that weapons and explosives were destroyed in the bombings.

20 militants killed in North Waziristan aerial bombing – The Express Tribune

Die mofos :sniper:
I hope there weren't any civilian causalities.

Dream on pal never gonna happen. Your asshole ( i voted for him, dunno what that makes me) IK points out sectarian terrorists LeJ as un Islamic which isnt wrong, runs to Hazara community for political brownie points but not places hit by TTP attacks? Bund hoayegi agar inka saath pala parda aapka to.

BS Islam and what not , bech iya election ko, bhai this bhai that. IK focused all his efforts for one seat in Khi and forgoes his seats in Punab behind this ridiculous chase of dhandli. What bs? This is politics at best from a naive and unseasoned politician. What he is tuning into is repelling alot of people away from PTI with his useless semantics.

Bomb these scums to stone age, and i do not for one second think either TTP or the Afghan Taliban as role models o representation of Islam. Assholes got their own citizens killed in around a million casualties over protecting OBL? Kuttay ki maut mara akhir main? Yehi hona hai in bc ke saath. These assholes are the curse on us and the rest of the world which has made Muslims into terrorists thanks to demented ideologies who praise AQ and OBL and the likes.

Not to say IK doesnt has his qualities, met him personally twice. But he seriously needs to grow the **** up.
Besides your pent up anger at IK losing your fav seat in khi, do you have anything substantive to add to the discussion?

If you still subscribe to the Bush Doctrine of bombing people back to stone age/saddam possessing WMDs in Iraq/and the countless lies propagated by the neo-cons, you have got to be a mindless fool or smoking too much pipe to believe in imperialist narratives refuted and exposed countless times.

Well it just baffles me how a terrorist org like the TTP is able to sustain financially for so long without any foreign support, and you propose that pak generals/political elite keeps fighting boogies who keep getting weapons and foreign funding?

Before you suggest IK to grow up, you need to get off that pipe thats clouding your mind seriously.

That's not what I asked you, answer the damn question. Unless you have the answer, I would kindly suggest you shut up and stop criticizing when you yourself don't have an obvious answer.

Even your Imran Khan said he would support a military offensive if it came down to it, so don't piss on the sacrifice that the Pakistani people have made to keep not only Pakistan, but the world safe.

The amount the politicians and generals are (as you say) allegedly making from this war are minuscule to the amount Pakistan is losing to terrorism. They'd be better off making more money through corruption from a warless nation rather than one that's at war.

Face it, you don't have an answer, so don't even pretend that you do.
Not sure who made you a think-tank analyst here because thinking or comprehending are clearly not your strengths.

Just so you know, the military is asking for another 10-15% increase in budget in order to keep the war operations going. That money would be coming people's grocery bills while their kids suffer from malnutrition and have more schools closed to finance political and military so called operations.

Not sure who made you a think-tank analyst here because thinking or comprehending are clearly not your strengths.

Just so you know, the military is asking for another 10-15% increase in budget in order to keep the war operations going. That money would be coming people's grocery bills while their kids suffer from malnutrition and have more schools closed to finance political and military so called operations.

News flash, we're at war, of course the military is asking for an increase in budget. If the military doesn't get money, then the war is over and the militants win. Do YOU want to live under TTP rule? Do you want Pakistan to turn into Somalia?

You STILL haven't answered my question.

My title has nothing to do with anything, don't bring it into the discussion.

Answer my damn question, WHAT IS THE SOLUTION? You say that I don't have the ability to think or comprehend, if that's true, then why is it that I know the answer to this simple question and YOU don't? Why is it that you continue to make baseless allegations, disrespect Pakistani dead, and not answer this question?

The answer is that you have no idea what you're talking about, so you have to resort to calling being brain dead.

Expect huge civilian casaulties................operation has started without giving time for civilians to evacuate.....

@Leader there are always collateral damages in artillery shelling and air strikes, it is unavoidable in this kind of warfare......

Bohat bohat mubarak ho, the terrorist keep terrorise us, lets terrorise the terrorists for once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom