What's new

Military Operation against TTP in N.Waziristan | Updates & Discussions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pak needs to aggressively man the Afghan border. We are more powerful and need to start asserting ourselves.

Drone the whole area.

This could be the start of the operation, lets pray that our soldiers come up on top, these talibitches need to die....

This could be the start of the operation, lets pray that our soldiers come up on top, these talibitches need to die....

Read the article...

According to the sources, the aircraft bombarded suspected militant hideouts in Mir Ali area of North Waziristan as part of surgical strikes which they said should not be taken as military operation.

It's not a beginning of operations.

Good move by PA, time to soften up Talibaboons, its time for payback but it could be a targetted operation rather than a fully blown operation.

I have read the article, have you read and understood my post, I said ''This could be...'', not ''This is...''
Even in that case, the "could" doesn't work, because the article clearly suggest that it is not. A "could" is only used when there is credible evidence to suggest that such a theory has some validity to it; In this case, it doesn't.

operations don't start like that, i think government will first allow pak army to start operation

Good work PAF. Flying above them 2 3 times a day will be beneficial as well.

Good work PAF. ... .. Kill those bastards....
No dialogue with Taliban.....

Last edited:
die you fucking talibastards

Good move by PA, time to soften up Talibaboons, its time for payback but it could be a targetted operation rather than a fully blown operation.
you own koolio's? in bolton?

if a threat coming one should handle instead of waiting for peace talk, that's what they did

I was expecting retaliation from PAF after FC jawans were killed.......

My Question is why Mir ali is always bombed through jets whenever security forces are attacked any where?.....if it is hub of taliban and foreign militants, then why not a limited scale surgical ground operation in mir ali instead of bombing them through jets again and again in the presence of congested civilian population........Simply take control of the mir ali city through ground troops.

Pakistan is the only country in the world who is using F-16 and other lethal jets on their own people......In Punjab and sindh FATA is known as "ilaqa-e-ghair", means foreign area.....Not only jets are used on these ghair/forigners people but army has also signed contract with America, giving them permission to carry out drone attacks on these ghair people.......it should have been better if America/NATO was allowed to directly do ground and air operations in FATA after all it is ilaqa e ghair..

Those who disagree with me and are of opinion that air force should be used against such dangerous terrorists then my question is why air force and heavy artillery is not used against that 30% area of karachi which is "controlled" by taliban"?......

If the purpose of using force is to intimidate taliban and local tribal population into submission and peace then thats not gonna happen.....may be there omar khalid khurasani was saying truth in one of his pashto interview that drones and artillery/air strikes helps them, as mothers of the victims give them their sons for their cause.......

where the fck are counter insurgency tactics to win the hearts and minds of local population?.....Pak army should learn thing or two from indian army who despite of taking huge losses didnt use artillary, tanks, gunship helicopters and jets on populations in kashmir.......Army used aman lashkars but kept them ill-equipped due to general distrust towards private militias....as a result those aman lashkars were butchered by taliban....army was not there to protect those malaks and tribal elders from taliban , even through army and political administration convinced them to go against taliban.....It is under FCR law that Political agent can arrest any tribal for not doing duty for specific time in the aman lashkar.....many tribals did the duty in aman lashkar against taliban either voluntarily or by force for specifc time.......but after that they were hunted down by taliban who were themselves were locals and knew each and every person......almost every where army first did operations, when things didnt go as planned they used tribal lashkars (after messing the situation) while they were supposed to use lashkars first with full back of state.....

As a result tribals became "tamashai", heavily armed powerful taliban took over their regions, they had no choice but to assume neutral postion.....then powerful army came to destroy taliban but in the process also destroyed houses, crops and lives of tribals and displaced them.....now Pakistanis are questioning their morality, integrity, patriotism and what not.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom