What's new

Military Operation against TTP in N.Waziristan | Updates & Discussions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then what should we do. Surrender as advocated by the great Imran Khan.
No do operation and make sure in the who looses most is Pakistan because TTP would be still their I am not sure about Pakistan and I don't want anything happen to Pakistan but if Pak Army kept on conquering its on tribal areas something bad is gonna happen really bad so do your idiot policy of operation please do it you will never learn a lesson otherwise so please make this mistake

Go ahead and do as many operations as you want write it on your wall in the end TTP would be still their may be with new leaders but they will be their striking inside you and in the end you will talk to them and accept lot of their demands write it on your front wall Mr go ahead please make this blunder and disaster off operation too

dont worry we will keep fking their new leaders to death.

No do operation and make sure in the who looses most is Pakistan because TTP would be still their I am not sure about Pakistan and I don't want anything happen to Pakistan but if Pak Army kept on conquering its on tribal areas something bad is gonna happen really bad so do your idiot policy of operation please do it you will never learn a lesson otherwise so please make this mistake

Military has learnt a lot from previous operations especially Swat operation. Every effort shall be made to minimize the collateral damage.

This is not the start of the operation but just the the preliminary message. People had been expecting operation and therefore some relocation of the population has already taken place. Now with the signs that ultimately military operation shall begin more and more population shall migrate.

There is no choice but to go after them with force. This is the only language they understand. I am confident about the success of the operation.

Better we all find a way to exterminate that ideology, no matter how many you kill more animals pop up.

Ideology can not be killed anywhere in the world. Specially the ones which are twisted by many players.

We need to focus on development. with development at basic amenities and life style the ideology itself reforms

We are with govt and Pak Army, we want our country to be cleared from this terrorism and want to bring peace to the country and get rid of these butchers and beheaders .

Military has learnt a lot from previous operations especially Swat operation. Every effort shall be made to minimize the collateral damage.

This is not the start of the operation but just the the preliminary message. People had been expecting operation and therefore some relocation of the population has already taken place. Now with the signs that ultimately military operation shall begin more and more population shall migrate.

There is no choice but to go after them with force. This is the only language they understand. I am confident about the success of the operation.
Please go ahead with this disaster and make another blunder but write it on your front wall you can't eliminate TTP through this how much operations you do they will be still their fighting and hitting back with pretty much same power and you will finally again talk to them and accept lot of their demands too so go ahead with this operation too and have a nice slap back I can tell you would take only a month maximum to get NW back but will it end TTP no Sir they are not vanishing

We are with govt and Pak Army, we want our country to be cleared from this terrorism and want to bring peace to the country and get rid of these butchers and beheaders .

Ideology can not be killed anywhere in the world. Specially the ones which are twisted by many players.

We need to focus on development. with development at basic amenities and life style the ideology itself reforms
This is not question of development many many those who are now joining TTP are from rich backgrounds with lot of money in their pockets you never understood this you can't beat this with money or giving jobs

Please go ahead with this disaster and make another blunder but write it on your front wall you can't eliminate TTP through this how much operations you do they will be still their fighting and hitting back with pretty much same power and you will finally again talk to them and accept lot of their demands too so go ahead with this operation too and have a nice slap back I can tell you would take only a month maximum to get NW back but will it end TTP no Sir they are not vanishing

Lets wait and see.

If they want to fight then lets fight like men and see who shall be standing in the end.

This is not question of development many many those who are now joining TTP are from rich backgrounds with lot of money in their pockets you never understood this you can't beat this with money or giving jobs

this phrase "many many" still sounds singular ;)

and yes we can beat it dont worry.

deprivation is a big factor .

Lets wait and see.

If they want to fight then lets fight like men and see who shall be standing in the end.

In Islam anyone who takes up arms against own state is a rebel and must be taken out for treason.

These bearded baboons have NO legitimate demand which should be accepted. They are nobodies to talk about sharia even.

I was expecting retaliation from PAF after FC jawans were killed.......

My Question is why Mir ali is always bombed through jets whenever security forces are attacked any where?.....if it is hub of taliban and foreign militants, then why not a limited scale surgical ground operation in mir ali instead of bombing them through jets again and again in the presence of congested civilian population........Simply take control of the mir ali city through ground troops.

Pakistan is the only country in the world who is using F-16 and other lethal jets on their own people...

where the fck are counter insurgency tactics to win the hearts and minds of local population?.....Pak army should learn thing or two from indian army who despite of taking huge losses didnt use artillary, tanks, gunship helicopters and jets on populations in kashmir.......Army used aman lashkars but kept them ill-equipped due to general distrust t......
You're upset that your terrorist savage Taliban are getting targeted, quiet understandable. You wail about humanity from PA but demand none from the savage talibs.

As far as India not using jets in Kashmir then the insurgency over there never got to the level that they started training suicide bombers and using it on Indian military. Never got big enough that Kashmiris could target major Indian military bases and cause billions of dollars of damage.

Rest assured that if insurgents there had done remotely close to what ttp has done in Pakistan, India would have ravaged them. Ask the Sikhs who bear a small brunt of India's retaliation.

Full throttle ahead, I say. Use the same phosphorus bombs on them like it was done in lal masjid. Uproot this evil from its deepest hole without any regards or remorse. Once peace is maintained there will be enough time for soul searching.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom