What's new

Military Operation against TTP in N.Waziristan | Updates & Discussions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not think Pakistan has a clear Road map to deal with TTP and its political allies. If there is a clear road map, success is imminent. terrorism is not a thing that cannot be eradicated.

Both talks/dialgue and the current campaign is a waste of time and will not produce any result without clear roadmap.

the polical allies of TTP like Jamaat Islami and others will only get ground to make a point due to collateral damages and civilian losses. Before going to operation, pakistan should Ban political parties like jamaat islami who are supporters of the TTP and other extremists.

People of pakistan will continue to suffer in cat and mouse game being played since past two decades.

Better be late than never.... I hope the operation is against the taliban! rather than Good Taliban and bad Taliban. Just wash them out .......

In Islam anyone who takes up arms against own state is a rebel and must be taken out for treason.

These bearded baboons have NO legitimate demand which should be accepted. They are nobodies to talk about sharia even.

They shall soon be enjoying their shariah in hell.

Ideology can not be killed anywhere in the world. Specially the ones which are twisted by many players.

We need to focus on development. with development at basic amenities and life style the ideology itself reforms

With the right education for everyone I think a lot can be done, though I see that is hard in the case of Pakistan with a large population, not enough money and those small villages of people whom choose to live their own ways.
Anyway hope the ops will work.

I do not think Pakistan has a clear Road map to deal with TTP and its political allies. If there is a clear road map, success is imminent. terrorism is not a thing that cannot be eradicated.

Both talks/dialgue and the current campaign is a waste of time and will not produce any result without clear roadmap.

the polical allies of TTP like Jamaat Islami and others will only get ground to make a point due to collateral damages and civilian losses. Before going to operation, pakistan should Ban political parties like jamaat islami who are supporters of the TTP and other extremists.

People of pakistan will continue to suffer in cat and mouse game being played since past two decades.

TTP is no body's ally . So better it should be dealt strictly.

Somebody please ban this Zaravan the Taliban!
That is only you and you also banned TTP from 12 groups initially they are 60 groups now thanks to your policies keep going on with these disaster Policies they will turn into 600 groups with no end

543526_302108766542703_732579914_n.jpg

By the way this is me any problems with that @BDforever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom