What's new

Military Operation against TTP in N.Waziristan | Updates & Discussions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is only you and you also banned TTP from 12 groups initially they are 60 groups now thanks to your policies keep going on with these disaster Policies they will turn into 600 groups with no end

TTP has been made so powerful by people like you. You give them moral support, and hide them in your homes when security forces come looking for them. Marry off your daughters and sisters with foreign Taliban and make Pakistan their susraal allowing them to come and leave whenever they want!

Its people like you Zaravan who are a problem for Pakistan. You live here, eat here and $hit here but your sympathies are with the other side! My suggestion: Go to Afghanistan if you are so fond of their Sharia and spare us not so good muslims.

543526_302108766542703_732579914_n.jpg

By the way this is me any problems with that @BDforever
No problem! Was this pic taken outside your training camp by any chance? ;)

That is only you and you also banned TTP from 12 groups initially they are 60 groups now thanks to your policies keep going on with these disaster Policies they will turn into 600 groups with no end

You know you are acting like a gawachi gaan having no direction.

What are your plans? suggestions? none

You are right. So we should stop banning Mullahs instead we should start killing them along with their families...Khas kam Jahaan Paak.

Secondly I endorse Rampage Idea: PA go and fight and take no prisoners!

You know you are acting like a gawachi gaan having no direction.

What are your plans? suggestions? none
I have given lot of suggestions but no body paid attention lady I gave it from day one this same operations led to creation of TTP and after every operation instead of decreasing their groups have increased and are continue to do so whats wrong we are doing think lady

No problem! Was this pic taken outside your training camp by any chance? ;)
No this is backyard of my previous house

Mashallah brother....good to see you with sunnat-e-rasool

beard is NOT the only sunat. Suna-e-Rasool means he should not lie also he should not spread rumours.

Few days back he spread a rumour that Lahore Airport was over-taken by Army. and guess what he dint know himself but had over heard someone and he quickly spread the rumour on PDF

So what took them so long to go after Taliban. Good job though Pakistan eliminate the scum

beard is NOT the only sunat. Suna-e-Rasool means he should not lie also he should not spread rumours.

Few days back he spread a rumour that Lahore Airport was over-taken by Army. and guess what he dint know himself but had over heard someone and he quickly spread the rumour on PDF
That was taken over some sort of Anti Terrorism exercise was going on with Air Port security

I have given lot of suggestions but no body paid attention lady I gave it from day one this same operations led to creation of TTP and after every operation instead of decreasing their groups have increased and are continue to do so whats wrong we are doing think lady

No this is backyard of my previous house

TTP is outcome of many things but NO operation.

We here in KPK know many factors are involved.

You sitting in Lahore knows nothing

PA needs to ensure that the border area with afghanistan is sealed off properly, before they start the opp. Or like always the afghanis are not going to do a thing, but to give these clowns a free passage. And also be very mindful of civilians, as more civilian casualties will give these ttp bastards more propaganda. And those civilians are our brothers as well. May Allah protect them, and the PA. And may all of ttp rot in the depth of hell.

update 35 talibans dead, air ops still underway.
talibans started pissing match & the new sherif
is going tit for tat.
Cease fire can still happen though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom