What's new

Military Operation against TTP in N.Waziristan | Updates & Discussions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
India will benefit because we don't have budget to increase our Army if around 200000 gets busy in our Tribal areas India will enjoy it the most

Still this operation against Taliban must go at all costs. I'm just being curious what they (Indians) might do. I just hope we have planned things out right at the right time.

35 militants killed in North Waziristan aerial bombing

NORTH WAZIRISTAN / ISLAMABAD: Fighter jets bombed hideouts of suspected militants in North Waziristan last night, killing 35 insurgents including foreign nationals, Express News reported on Thursday.

Mir Ali, Shawal and Datta Khel sub-districts of North Waziristan were targeted in the bombardment.

According to sources, many of the hideouts, weapons and explosives were destroyed in the blitz. A search operation is ongoing.

The militants were reportedly involved in plotting terrorist attacks in the country including the attack on February 13 on a police bus in Karachi that killed 13 police officials and injured at least 57 others.

Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) intermediary Professor Mohammad Ibrahim condemned the bombings in North Waziristan. He is one of the members of committee formed by the Taliban to act as a bridge between the government and the TTP for peace negotiations.

On February 19, the TTP had offered to observe a ceasefire to allow the resumption of stalled peace talks, provided security forces stop killing and arresting its members.

Response to terrorism

Earlier today, Minister for Defence Khawaja Asif said that necessary steps will be taken to ensure the safety of the citizens of Pakistan.

He stated that armed forces and security agencies will respond to acts of terrorism.
35 militants killed in North Waziristan aerial bombing – The Express Tribune

Still this operation against Taliban must go at all costs. I'm just being curious what they (Indians) might do. I just hope we have planned things out right at the right time.
Yes they should go ahead and capture NW and they will do it with in days but only problem is that this would not end TTP they will grow more so go ahead please

Yes they should go ahead and capture NW and they will do it with in days but only problem is that this would not end TTP they will grow more so go ahead please

They will grow only if people like you will allow them to marry your daughters / sisters. They cannot 'grow' by doing sexual intercourse with goats and donkeys! :D

Keep doing operations and enter NW too you will take only one month to captrue that even I can tell you that but will it end TTP the answer is big NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO only what it will do is now we have to talk to 60 groups after few months it would be 120 and TTP would be still their keep doing operations and one day you would run out of money that would be our end

Do not worry its going to be fine. All you have to do is pray and trust the right side. The world is changing and these so called muslims are scared. Its just that we have to push the 21st century down their throats. Its not possible asking for this much in a few years. It will be done to you and their children or their children. But it will be done. And this is the start.

They will grow only if people like you will allow them to marry your daughters / sisters. They cannot 'grow' by doing sexual intercourse with goats and donkeys! :D

Not really. By having intercourse with goats one can give birth to guys like TTP chief Mullah Radio.

Ask Shahid ullah Shahid for more details.

We r making popcorn and wondering why you are not going after our boys in nw.

There is higher chance of pak creating problems on eastern front in order to unite a divided nation. India has no motive.

Taliban is enemy of humanity and dangerous for our whole sub-continent. India won't do anything abnormal and we are in midst of election too so, your eastern border is safe.

شمالی وزیرستان (دنیا نیوز)شمالی وزیرستان میں دہشت گردوں کے ٹھکانوں پر جیٹ طیاروں کے ذریعے بمباری سے غیر ملکیوں سمیت 40 دہشت گرد ہلاک ہو گئے۔

سیکورٹی فورسز نے بدھ اور جمعرات کی درمیانی شب جیٹ طیاروں سے تحصیل میر علی کے مختلف علاقوں میں دہشت گردوں کے 6 ٹھکانوں کو نشانہ بنایا۔پہلا حملہ طالبان کمانڈر عبدالستار کے ٹھکانے پر کیا گیا جس میں وہ ہلاک ہو گیا۔دوسرا اور تیسرا حملہ ازبک اور ترکمانستان کے عسکری کمانڈروں پر کیا گیا۔چوتھا حملہ تاجک عسکری مرکز پر کیا گیا جس میں تاجک کمانڈر سمیت تمام دہشت گرد مارے گئے۔پانچواں حملہ کالعدم تحریک طالبان کے کمانڈر جہاد یار کے ٹھکانے پر کیا گیا جس میں پندرہ دہشت گرد ہلاک ہو گئے۔چھٹا حملہ کالعدم تحریک طالبان پاکستان کے کمانڈر عبدالرزاق کے ٹھکانے پر کیا گیا۔

دوسری جانب طالبان مذاکراتی ٹیم کے رکن پروفیسر ابراہیم نے شمالی وزیرستان میں بمباری پر اظہار افسوس کیا۔پروفیسر
ابراہیم کا کہنا تھا کہ حکومت نے ان کے ساتھ کوئی رابطہ نہیں کیا۔

Why should GoP take TTP (alias JI/JUI) committee into confidence? So that they make their brethren scape?

Just one day and more than 40 terrorists got smoked..good going.I think ariel attacks should continue to the extent that for every single terrorist bombing there should be atleast 5 ariel bombardments on their sancuaries.The message should be crystal clear..

Pic of PAF warplane going for Air strike ?

674090-Image_CH-1392873298-135-640x480.jpg

So aerial bombardment also took place in datta khel, that area is stronghold of hafiz gul bahadur....decision has been taken to get rid of his group and Haqqani network in upcoming operation?

Just one day and more than 40 terrorists got smoked..good going.I think ariel attacks should continue to the extent that for every single terrorist bombing there should be atleast 5 ariel bombardments on their sancuaries.The message should be crystal clear..

we are trying . but blind bombardment also creates problems as civilians are hit hard

So aerial bombardment also took place in datta khel, that area is stronghold of hafiz gul bahadur....decision has been taken to get rid of his group and Haqqani network in upcoming operation?
:)))))))))))))))))))

If taliban can continue both talk and attacks thats what PA army should do as well and strike where it hurts the most namely such foreign valuable strike group members of TTP which are not even Pakistani . When cease fire is announced then its different untill then go PA we all are with you .

TTP needs to be replied in the same manner they choose to express themselves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom