What's new

Military Operation against TTP in N.Waziristan | Updates & Discussions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Airstrikes in Khyber agency have started too. Several terrorists killed in Bara district of Khyber agency.

but blind bombardment also creates problems as civilians are hit hard
It doesn't appear to be blind. Sources say it was based on credible intel. Now if by civilians you mean their families, I am sorry to say, but it will be acceptable. You don't want them breed more of their kind. I am very sorry to say this, but that is what I feel.

Go ahead PAF .. bomb their bums :pakistan:

Is Zarvan really a lady ??? :blink:

Unannounced Operation is smart. You don't want terrorists fleeing to Afghanistan

Do not worry its going to be fine. All you have to do is pray and trust the right side. The world is changing and these so called muslims are scared. Its just that we have to push the 21st century down their throats. Its not possible asking for this much in a few years. It will be done to you and their children or their children. But it will be done. And this is the start.
Yes the world is changing and from Iraq to Syria and to Libya and Yemen and many more areas in Africa are now under Al Qaeda and like minded groups control really world is changing

Unannounced Operation is smart. You don't want terrorists fleeing to Afghanistan
By now most of them already had

If taliban can continue both talk and attacks thats what PA army should do as well and strike where it hurts the most namely such foreign valuable strike group members of TTP which are not even Pakistani . When cease fire is announced then its different untill then go PA we all are with you .

TTP needs to be replied in the same manner they choose to express themselves

Talks failed because TTP was in strong position and It wanted its conditions and demands over Government's. Now is the chance to reverse. Kill those bastards until they understand our language.

India will benefit because we don't have budget to increase our Army if around 200000 gets busy in our Tribal areas India will enjoy it the most

My dear friend for India we dont need troops now the way we needed them in earlier decades. What do you think those smart nukes, cruise and ballistic missiles are for? The mood in PA high command is so deadly these days let india even think of any adventure and they will be communicated via proper channels the devastation they would be asking for thus considering coward nature of indian generals I dont think they would dare to even think any thing aggressive all they can do is sit with cross fingers in their smelly offices and try to cause as much havoc as possible through their proxies in whole tribal areas and balochistan .Thats what we need to take care of not the eastern border as its secured by nukes and cruise missiles.

Even yesterday we arrested three indian spies from Kasur. Such proxies needs to be dealt with timely .
Pakistani security agencies capture 3 Indian spies in Kasur | Terminal X

posted on the web by Yahoo

171c91be984d97fea41adfb97d89d8051c789078.jpg

99927500b97b44636b5c236f85534495f48e0542.jpg

Pakistani PM approves air strikes on militant hideouts

(Reuters) - Pakistani fighter jets bombed suspected militant hideouts in an ethnic Pashtun area on the Afghan border on Thursday, killing at least 40 people, security officials said, after attempts to engage insurgents in peace talks collapsed this week.

Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif authorized the air strikes, a source in his office said - a possible sign he was finally giving in to pressure from the military for tougher military action against Pakistani Taliban strongholds.

"After restraining the army for three days, the prime minister himself authorized the strikes last night," the government official said. "It was the only option to teach the Taliban a lesson."

Sharif, who came to power last year promising to find a negotiated peace with the Taliban, has been trying to engage the militants in negotiations.

But talks broke down this week when a Taliban wing operating in the Mohmand Pashtun tribal region said it had executed 23 soldiers in revenge for the killing of their fighters by the security forces.

"At least 40 militants were killed in the precision strikes in the Mir Ali area," one Pakistani intelligence official told Reuters. "Six different locations were bombed."

Another official said among the army's targets were training camps run by Uzbek and Turkmen fighters.

Earlier, security officials had said fifteen militants were killed.

The air strikes could herald a broader military offensive in North Waziristan, a region where many al Qaeda-linked militants are based.

The morning air attacks came just hours after the army said more than 100 soldiers had been killed by Taliban militants in the last five months, a rare admission of relatively heavy casualties.

In an unusually tough statement, Sharif's spokesman said in televised remarks late on Wednesday that the army was capable of crushing all enemies.

"The prime minister wants to resolve these issues without bloodshed but if the Taliban continue killing people then we will be left with no choice but to keep our citizens safe from terrorism through any means possible," spokesman Pervez Rashid said.

Pakistani PM approves air strikes on militant hideouts| Reuters

Another blunder be made soon Pakistan Army and government will realize they failed and Taliban will go on rampage and Pakistan will face severe loss
we want hang these terrorists they must all die.
23 of our japans were beheaded. 13 police officers were blown to bits during the negotiations. we want war!!!! nothing else with these terrorists

congrats my fellows pakis.
god bless our japans may allah guard them
i wish them the best of luck if this operation finally started.
i hope the US army pushes them towards us and not let them escape

A fake encounter in Karachi with 4-5 dead taliban would be like an icing on the cake now.

Come on Karachi police. Just do it.

For Bast@rds like Zarvan & other TTP supporters , here is what TTP did in reply to the peace talks .
these are the FC soldiers who were martyred , if you still support TTP , then you deserved to be killed . i dont care who you are where you are .

WARNING image is very very graphic , do not click if you are not ready .you blood may boil.
http://s13.postimg.org/50dwse1vb/Bgw6w_LNIYAALDm_R_png_large.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom