What's new

Military Operation against TTP in N.Waziristan | Updates & Discussions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes yes ask them to go inside and do what ever they can I thing I guarantee you TTP would be still their and they will hit back with lot more force than ever before and our government and forces are nor prepared and whole Pakistan would suffer so please make this blunder please ago ahead like dumbest idiots soon USA and NATO would run away too and you will be left alone to deal with them which USA even failed to do along with its NATO dummies

You seriously don't know about these guys this false thought is the reason PA is going to fail Taliban are not sitting in area they never do and they never fight like that they would soon escape to other areas and create rampage
zarvan just shit the heck up
just sit back and watch some talibans burn. don't worry about pakistan we can manage our selfs.

For Bast@rds like Zarvan & other TTP supporters , here is what TTP did in reply to the peace talks .
these are the FC soldiers who were martyred , if you still support TTP , then you deserved to be killed . i dont care who you are where you are .

WARNING image is very very graphic , do not click if you are not ready .
http://s13.postimg.org/50dwse1vb/Bgw6w_LNIYAALDm_R_png_large.png
astaghfirullah
@Zarvan your a kafir and a piece of shit
inshallah you will get your punishment for support these talibans.

For Bast@rds like Zarvan & other TTP supporters , here is what TTP did in reply to the peace talks .
these are the FC soldiers who were martyred , if you still support TTP , then you deserved to be killed . i dont care who you are where you are .

WARNING image is very very graphic , do not click if you are not ready .
http://s13.postimg.org/50dwse1vb/Bgw6w_LNIYAALDm_R_png_large.png
i pray our soldiers be kept safe.
may allah give them the patience and will power to crush these mother fuckers once and for all

I want an operation in mansoora too. Kill this motherfucker too.

Syed-Munawar-Hassan.jpg

I am not a warmonger, but this madness have to be stopped by force, we offer them olive branch and they reply us with claiming the murder of 23 Brave FC Men, followed by the killing of Major Jahanzaib, these people are just toying with, they don't want peace, the only language they understand is of bullet so why not talk to them with the same.... i fully support action against Talibans... and stand by the ARMY :pakistan:

Pakistani fighter jets have launched air strikes on suspected militant hideouts in the north-west, killing at least 15 people, local officials say.

The overnight raids focused on Mir Ali town and the surrounding areas of North Waziristan, reports say.

The air strikes came with peace talks between government negotiators and Taliban militants stalled.

It also comes days after a Taliban group in a different area admitted to killing 23 paramilitary soldiers.

"Air strikes were carried out to target militant hideouts with precision. A huge cache of arms and ammunition have also been destroyed," a Pakistani official was quoted by Agence-France Presse news agency as saying.

Other reports quoted intelligence officials as saying that foreign fighters were among those killed in the air raids.

Militants based in the Mohmand tribal area said on Sunday that they killed the 23 soldiers, who had been held since 2010.

Pakistani Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif condemned the reported deaths and said these would have a negative impact on current peace talks with the Taliban.

Government negotiators called off a meeting scheduled for Monday following the reported killings.

Pakistani jets also pounded militant hideouts in North Waziristan last month, following a wave attacks against security forces.

BBC News - Pakistan bombs militant hideouts in tribal areas

The Death Toll for these Rats is More then 40 by now .

543526_302108766542703_732579914_n.jpg

By the way this is me any problems with that @BDforever
you need to quit your ways zarvan
you are on the wrong side.
we are all muslims and taliban is killing muslims.

update 35 talibans dead, air ops still underway.
talibans started pissing match & the new sherif
is going tit for tat.
Cease fire can still happen though.
ma sadkay!!:yahoo::pakistan:

Yes the world is changing and from Iraq to Syria and to Libya and Yemen and many more areas in Africa are now under Al Qaeda and like minded groups control really world is changing

By now most of them already had

Yes I know. A lot of members that are posting to kill the Taliban here are celebrating some others countries government under attack by the same elements. Slowly but surely they will understand what it means that these so called muslims are a global problem. Till then let me work on explaining how to clean my own backyard, other countries can do the same from their end.

Yes I know. A lot of members that are posting to kill the Taliban here are celebrating some others countries government under attack by the same elements. Slowly but surely they will understand what it means that these so called muslims are a global problem. Till then let me work on explaining how to clean my own backyard, other countries can do the same from their end.

you should call spade of spades...

its the Saudi financed wahabi terrorist that are a menace in Syria, Pakistan, etc

serving their Western masters one country at a time

They all must be eradicated like a cancer

Unbelievable images!!! These Talibastards are insane, inhumane maniacs!!! You guys need to do what the Israeli's did to them suicide bombers. Retaliate MASSIVE and out of control!!!! These Talibastard's ONLY understand one language and that's it. It's the overwhelming force and bullets. They can't negotiate as they only understand violence, so is the case in this situation with Pakistan. Look at how many thousands of innocents have died???!!!
The US has been asking for this operation for over a decade now. It was going to solve your issue of terrorism and bomb blasts in Pakistan, as well as ours (penetration across the border into Afghanistan). Had you guys done this many years ago, these guys were weak and wouldn't take a lot to take them out.

Still not bad timing if your nation's resolve is to do so. This is a plague that's eating Pakistan like termite !! You are the sixth largest populous country and a huge market of talent and consumers on the map of the world. Yet international businesses are hesitant to invest a lot due to your internal security situation. Go kill these terrorists and turn your country into a peaceful society. You'll see growth and peace in a short amount of time.

WARNING image is very very graphic , do not click if you are not ready .you blood may boil.
http://s13.postimg.org/50dwse1vb/Bgw6w_LNIYAALDm_R_png_

we want hang these terrorists they must all die.
23 of our japans were beheaded. 13 police officers were blown to bits during the negotiations. we want war!!!! nothing else with these terrorists

congrats my fellows pakis.
god bless our japans may allah guard them
i wish them the best of luck if this operation finally started.
i hope the US army pushes them towards us and not let them escape

23 were killed in captivity. We have lost over 100 soldiers this last month, this is when we were presumably talking peace. Do you know what any other self respecting country would do if they lost 1 soldier?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom