What's new

Military Operation against TTP in N.Waziristan | Updates & Discussions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There will be no volunteers from the local tribes, bar one. It's not just air power, the area is littered with agencies..... all is being done to take care of collateral damage...... was there just few days back.........

As long as they can stem civilian casualties it should be kosher. We have standing orders to NEVER use gunships or heavy ordinance in our COIN ops lest the infiltrators be at the LOC itself or up on a mountain peak. You don't need foreign media painting it as the next massacre at Homs.

zarvan, I will ban you if you dont stop this shit. We dont support nor sympathize with terrorists nor their fking ideology

As long as he is not abusing or making derogatory remarks we should not silence any voice. That is what the taliban and their cronies do. We hear his side of the story and figure out how to explain our side. Shutting a debate bring me or this forum no benefit no matter how insane his stance is. If he learned it then he also has the capacity to unlearn it. Thats how you win wars instead of being satisfied by just winning battles.

When we are going after pigs & their breading grounds in Punjab?

when you look at the beheaded pic of our shaheeds and then read such crap, you want to do a lot more than just thread ban

Banning one person on an international forum will just ease our pain. We need to continue feeling this pain. This pain is our last resort in waking up. If we do not wake up now to utterly annihilate and humiliate this enemy into reconsidering whose side god is on then we have nothing left in our bag.

He's a prick.... agreed.... we all know that...... however, silencing him is not the way to go.......

Imagine, you ban him for 40 days, he gets bored, goes out and tableeghs some crap to young impressionable kids........ causality???

when you look at the beheaded pic of our shaheeds and then read such crap, you want to do a lot more than just thread ban

As long as he is not abusing or making derogatory remarks we should not silence any voice. That is what the taliban and their cronies do. We hear his side of the story and figure out how to explain our side. Shutting a debate bring me or this forum no benefit no matter how insane his stance is. If he learned it then he also has the capacity to unlearn it. Thats how you win wars instead of being satisfied by just winning battles.
you should talk to him and ub brainwash him.
he said that he doesn't support taliban. he wants sharia in pakistan and says after that the taliban will have no excuse to attack pakistan and the ones who do we will know to exterminate them
@Zarvan is that correct?

Why him - why not you? As far as I can remember, you're one of the biggest salafist fundoz here on the forum.

He is the net result and people such as yourself are the root cause. Cancer is best treated how?

ban @Pak-one
he had afghan flags before now he pretending to be pakistani.
he supports these guys well judging from his comments

After so much advance warning.. do they actually expect to engage anyone of value ?

Brother,

@Manticore is absolutely right! We cannot afford to have wahabi terrorist sympathizers amongst our midst when the future and well being of our country is on the line.

Also, one more thing...
I humbly request not to mock Islamic values when criticizing TTP & their sympathizers

ban @Pak-one
he had afghan flags before now he pretending to be pakistani.
he supports these guys well judging from his comments
yes good call!

both Zarvan & Pak-one are wahabi terrorist sympathizers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom