What's new

Militants attack govt building in Kashmir’s Pampore, 1 soldier injured

Is the next Surgical Strike due now after this attack?

I am Kashmiri they are killing us but see the courage and strong mind we have We still manages to crack jokes on them.

Brother, can you keep us all posted on what's happening in IOK please. Your Azad Kashmiri brothers and sisters are really worried for you.

Brother, can you keep us all posted on what's happening in IOK please. Your Azad Kashmiri brothers and sisters are really worried for you.
There is blanket ban on independant media and I am surprised Pakistani brothers and media not voicing against and because of that you are hearing or witnessing the only 10% what exactly happening in Kashmir. Few days back they arrested nearly 10000 teenage children and keep arresting more but there is no news and protest about it.

There is blanket ban on independant media and I am surprised Pakistani brothers and media not voicing against and because of that you are hearing or witnessing the only 10% what exactly happening in Kashmir. Few days back they arrested nearly 10000 teenage children and keep arresting more but there is no news and protest about it.

Because the media doesn't have access to information. You guys needed to invade social media and show them what's happening. Pakistanis are with you.

When did these bitches go to Bangladesh?
View attachment 342749
Oh after the civil war started. That one bitch in the turban looks pregnant by the way. No matter though, india is now falling into a civil war. We will soon be returning the favor. Stay tuned for similar headlines with the bitch dalbir singh signing the surrender docs while surrounded by some big Dawgs soon enough. ;)

I guess we should show you Mohammad Bin Qasim Picture now
Please do..I read about him in school ...and also paid a lot of intetrest on his methods of spreading his seeds...and how the Foriegn religion got here in the first place..Please do..show me all the pictures of the invaders....I have stories for your kind..your history...get the drift.

Oh after the civil war started. That one bitch in the turban looks pregnant by the way. No matter though, india is now falling into a civil war. We will soon be returning the favor. Stay tuned for similar headlines with the bitch dalbir singh signing the surrender docs while surrounded by some big Dawgs soon enough. ;)
We will be waiting for that....just remember your statement...and revisit in thenext 50 years..the only thing that can be a possibility is Pakistan itself self destructing...not the other way around friend.

Please do..I read about him in school ...and also paid a lot of intetrest on his methods of spreading his seeds...and how the Foriegn religion got here in the first place..Please do..show me all the pictures of the invaders....I have stories for your kind..your history...get the drift.

We will be waiting for that....just remember your statement...and revisit in thenext 50 years..the only thing that can be a possibility is Pakistan itself self destructing...not the other way around friend.
Oh don't worry, your wait will far less than 50 years. Speaking of self destruction, considering that everyone in iok is screaming WE LOVE PAKISTAN sounds like india isn't walking but running towards its own self destruction. That suits us just fine. ;)

Oh don't worry, your wait will far less than 50 years. Speaking of self destruction, considering that everyone in iok is screaming WE LOVE PAKISTAN sounds like india isn't walking but running towards its own self destruction. That suits us just fine. ;)
The only country that is imploding right now is Pakistan!...If India did not self destruct during 1970's(Emergency) or during the 1980's (My sincere apologies to my Sikh brothers)....it aint gonna happen now.... you guys had a chance then ....Too late now.

As expected Indian trolls de-railing another thread that exposes how incapable their army is. :D

Back
Top Bottom